1AD AND TRIBULUS

newob

newob

Awards
I know that 4ad is used with 1ad to help with the libido and some other sides.Can tribulus be used in its place.I have used it as part of pct and liked it.The reason I do not want to use 4ad is because I want to stay as lean as possible.Also does anyone know the exact date of the prohormone band.

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
jan 20 is the prohormone man, do a TON more research before you use ANYTHING because your questions are indicitive of a dirth of knowledge, its not smart to put hormones in your body when you don't fully understand them

not a flame, but the search button is your friend
plus this is the wrong forum

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Wrong Section. I wouldn't substitute trib for 4ad. Ban goes in effect the 19th.

newob

newob

Awards
jan 20 is the prohormone man, do a TON more research before you use ANYTHING because your questions are indicitive of a dirth of knowledge, its not smart to put hormones in your body when you don't fully understand them

not a flame, but the search button is your friend
plus this is the wrong forum[/QUOTE} The motto of the board is learn teach lead you taught nothing so I learned nothing.I have a decent knowledge of prohormones not a pro by any means maybe a novice.I just couldnt find that info anywhere and apparently you didnt you didnt know either.Have a great day.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
The motto of the board is learn teach lead you taught nothing so I learned nothing.I have a decent knowledge of prohormones not a pro by any means maybe a novice.I just couldnt find that info anywhere and apparently you didnt you didnt know either.Have a great day.
Easy there, high speed.

It is common practice on boards to do extensive searching before asking questions. It is also common practice to point out to people that they should search. Had you done a search, you would find that Trib is insufficient to get test levels up to the point where it will combat the loss of libido, impotence, and depression that can result from low or nonexistent test levels.

Also, if you did a search or were knowledgeable about prohormones you would know that 4AD does not hurt you trying to stay lean; it can cause bloat but that is water weight which will disappear when you go off cycle. You would also know that test should be the base of any steroid cycle, and 4AD should be the base of pretty much any prohormone cycle.

Finally, there was nothing wrong with him pointing out that there is a "Prohormones" section, which you did not post in.

I understand your frustration, but snapping at people is not going to make others want to help you out.

/karp

newob

newob

Awards
Easy there, high speed.

It is common practice on boards to do extensive searching before asking questions. It is also common practice to point out to people that they should search. Had you done a search, you would find that Trib is insufficient to get test levels up to the point where it will combat the loss of libido, impotence, and depression that can result from low or nonexistent test levels.

Also, if you did a search or were knowledgeable about prohormones you would know that 4AD does not hurt you trying to stay lean; it can cause bloat but that is water weight which will disappear when you go off cycle. You would also know that test should be the base of any steroid cycle, and 4AD should be the base of pretty much any prohormone cycle.

Finally, there was nothing wrong with him pointing out that there is a "Prohormones" section, which you did not post in.

I understand your frustration, but snapping at people is not going to make others want to help you out.

/karp
Sorry guys I took everything the wrong way thanks for the info. Do not want to piss anyone off so that I cant get questions answered.Once again my bad I will take more time to use search features I have now found that It is yer friend.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 11
bigbeaph Anabolics 18