Elite Formulations legit?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some feedback from anybody who has used their prohormones... Stano, Tren, Epi

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I thought I heard some of their stuff tested bunk. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was them. Just go LGI. Legit all the way. There are many other reliable companies out there too.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Currently on epi/stano/tren

Epi from a diff company (black dragon)

For the first 3 weeks used their tren (currently switched to LGI cause tren elite was out of stock where I usually buy)

Still using the stano and it def works cause the lethargy from epi was hittin hard but bumped up the stano dose and it helped a ton

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Currently on epi/stano/tren

Epi from a diff company (black dragon)

For the first 3 weeks used their tren (currently switched to LGI cause tren elite was out of stock where I usually buy)

Still using the stano and it def works cause the lethargy from epi was hittin hard but bumped up the stano dose and it helped a ton
Just being the devils advocate here but that could be a placebo. Only way to know really is to have it tested. I heard shady things about elite in the past.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses guys! Leaning towards LGI. Found a place that has all of their PH's as well as some Havoc in stock which i've been needing to pickup so that's probably the way to go.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Yup probably a good choice with LGI. They are a good company with a proven name. I only use their brand stano

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've only heard good things about elite formulations. Antaeus labs even licences over there ultradrol to elite. Only threads I could find claiming elite to be bulk was some guy who was bloating from elite epi which can actually happen to prone individuals even with epistane. Anyway there is nothing wrong with elite

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Yup probably a good choice with LGI. They are a good company with a proven name. I only use their brand stano

Awesome, can't wait for them to be here!!

I've been a CEL guy since they've been around but now that i'm just about out of all my CEL stock i'm apprehensive in trusting another company because I know how many non-legit PH's could be out there. CEL spoiled me

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, can't wait for them to be here!!

I've been a CEL guy since they've been around but now that i'm just about out of all my CEL stock i'm apprehensive in trusting another company because I know how many non-legit PH's could be out there. CEL spoiled me
CEL spoiled everyone!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I heard some of their stuff tested bunk. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was them. Just go LGI. Legit all the way. There are many other reliable companies out there too.
Lgi has more options, but I trust elite more.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only heard good things about elite formulations. Antaeus labs even licences over there ultradrol to elite. Only threads I could find claiming elite to be bulk was some guy who was bloating from elite epi which can actually happen to prone individuals even with epistane. Anyway there is nothing wrong with elite
Yup.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironflexsupps has stano and an epi/tren(avar) stack, among other designers... Have a 20% off code in my signature

markymark69

Awards
Looking for some feedback from anybody who has used their prohormones... Stano, Tren, Epi
I can only speak for the ultradrol elite. Just finished a 4 week cycle. 2 caps/day. Packed on a very lean 9lbs.

rphash49

Awards
I've used both the epi elite and stano elite and both were gtg