for those who wont be moving on to aas

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
What supplimentation will you be taking post-ban? Will there be anything good left to buy post ban? Maybe DHEA or NO2? I still want some form of supplimentation. Not counting your ph stash, what is good out there?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
CEE is the only thing that comes to mind, aside from essentials such as Protein, Multi-Vitamin, etc...

I'm still too skeptical about all hGH-boosting products

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Any Desighner supps product.

That's mostly what I'll be spending my money on besides the essencials like protein , multi etc.

Look to Matt to privide you the natural edge along with your ph stash.

I'm really looking forward to my lean extreme and glucophase!!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
manguy---good post, matt is a great resource for high quality suppliments.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I believe that there's loop holes to almost anything. That being said I'm sure DS can find em in regards to the new legislation. :)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Effective appetite enhancers will be next IMO, and DHEA will make a comeback... as well as Avena Sativa, Carnosine, TMG, NADH etc...

dietrich

Banned
Awards
7 keto dhea has been a strong favorite with my clients, friends and my other trainers clients. While transdermal does work well, oral use of 7keto has been the best. High dosages has provided very clean gains and fat loss. Honestly the stuff is incredible however for those you get joint pains with it just increase your EFA intake especially fish oil. The most significant changes in men took place starting at the 600mg per day level. Some use as much as 1400mg per day with awesome results. Obviously you can use Designers version of 7keto. I believe all versions work well.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'll also be looking for DS to come out with something groundbreaking. Although I'm sure I'll be moving on as well.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'll be keeping an eye on Avant Labs & Ergopharm/Proviant, too.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give Bobo's pre, during, & post workout supplementation a try. Just got to nail down some details from him about dosage.

donk

Awards
CEE, BCAA pre/during workout (using Ice right now will try scivations new mix when this tubs runs out, EAA (nitro-jet), ALCAR. There are a lot of good non-hormonal sups out there. The only problem is weeding through the garbage. Then with whats left figure out what ones are actually worth the price they want you to pay.

$500 dollars later you are left with maybe 1 or 2 suppliments you like.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the ban will not affect IGF, correct?

or insulin. those are two very effective supps. the latter is obviously incredibly dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

IGF is very expensive. insulin, is dirt cheap

b-boy

Awards
post ban how about everyone try FOOD, and when the gains start to slow then try MORE FOOD! LOL :poke: there will be many supps coming out pushing the envelope of legality, supp. companys aren't just going to let sales drop off the face of the earth, you will now see science and research at its best, to try and come up with the next big thing.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
lets hope so, if I eat any more food ed, I am gonna puke I swear.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I will not be moving onto anything illegal. I guess the money I save on ph's can go towards more protein and creatine.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid of banned substances, so I'm gonna stick to pinning heroin and cocaine. Maybe some milk thistle and hawthorne berry with that...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'll also be looking for DS to come out with something groundbreaking. Although I'm sure I'll be moving on as well.
Sledge has hinted off that he's looking into a few things...I'm curious!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Novedex / Attack too

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good thread.

Right now, there is CEE, nutrient partioners and cell volumizers, and AI/test boosters.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm really excited about Sledge's hydrofuran for SHBG binding. If this is better than Proviron at binding to SHBG (and I've read some great stuff about Proviron on here), I think it will be grrrrrrrrreeeeeeeat at increasing free testosterone levels.

Can't wait for that!

BTW, I'm loving the NO Xplode/CEE/HMB/EAA/Arg/Lysine stack Bobo recommended on the SDrol thread on Avant.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor by Molecular Nutrition.
I'm in the middle of week three testing this thing and it just might pan out to be the real deal. I am really surprised that this supplement has been almost completely overlooked until now. I think herbs may get another day in the sun although I for one have always found herbs to be more effective than most people claim.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Research, buy in bulk, and homebrew. That's my plan:)

And keep an eye on DS, of course.

BV

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I'm loving the NO Xplode/CEE/HMB/EAA/Arg/Lysine stack Bobo recommended on the SDrol thread on Avant.
Why would you stack NO-Xplode with (additional) Arginine ?

Link to thread ?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Formestane powder.. cheap and still legal (for now) :woohoo: