Liquid Letro or Pill Form

cfresh1234

Awards
Like the the title says....does it really matter which one is better/ more effective?

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
As long as the RC site is legit...I'd say the difference of potency is unnoticeable. The biggest advantage with the liquid is the ability to easier alter your dosage according to your needs.

cfresh1234

Awards
how would I dose the letro if I were to get Liquid Letro 30mL 2.5mg/mL. Is this enough rid the small gyno I have or would I need more....

rphash49

Awards
I prefer pill if you can get it mainly for dosage accuracy. I question the accuracy of the dose when using liquid plus some RC under dose which makes it even more concerning.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you only need to dose letro at 0.50-1mg? Or am I thinking of adex?

carnivore24

Awards
letro can be dosed way way lower than 2.5mg. it is by far the strongest ai around. also when it comes to liquid (rc) vs pharma there is no contest. I've used 6 dif rc letros none hold a candle to pharma grade. easiest way to tell is pharma grade does not need to kick in or build up, (to notice affects anyway) you notice pain and sensitivity go down the next day and size reduction in 2 days at most. although can be temporary because of low estrogen levels.

I for one will never trust another liquid letro again. people who do not have active gyno and take letro give rc letro great reviews because it kept gyno at bay. but they have no idea if it was from the letro or they are just lucky enough to not be prone to it. if you do get lucky enough to find a rc letro that's legit it will be severely underdosed IME anyway.

cfresh1234

Awards
Would 30 m/l of letro typically be enough to rid a small case of gyno or do you need to stay on it long and would probably use more?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
letro can be dosed way way lower than 2.5mg. it is by far the strongest ai around. also when it comes to liquid (rc) vs pharma there is no contest. I've used 6 dif rc letros none hold a candle to pharma grade. easiest way to tell is pharma grade does not need to kick in or build up, (to notice affects anyway) you notice pain and sensitivity go down the next day and size reduction in 2 days at most. although can be temporary because of low estrogen levels.

I for one will never trust another liquid letro again. people who do not have active gyno and take letro give rc letro great reviews because it kept gyno at bay. but they have no idea if it was from the letro or they are just lucky enough to not be prone to it. if you do get lucky enough to find a rc letro that's legit it will be severely underdosed IME anyway.
A zero E2 and a slaughtered lipid profile may indicate that it is effective!

carnivore24

Awards
yeah that sure would, when taking pharma letro I've had blood work done and lipid profile was still decent even with extremely low e2 levels. letro had nothing on tren as far as lipid profile destruction ime

carnivore24

Awards
o and BTW I am trt and have doctor prescribed letro now, so it is easy for me to say I'd never use rc letro but I realize that is not always an option. basically if you can get pharma do it, even if it is much harder and more expensive to source. if it's not in the cards be aware you may need to try a few rc sites and they dosage may not be as claimed.