Erase while on cycle?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any good results running Erase at one cap a day while on cycle instead of an AI like Aromasin? I have both but the erase may be a little better on my joints. I'm currently pinning 200mg sust eod.

Viking23

Awards
Are you talking erase pro? Because og erase can be taken as much as 3-4 caps a day , were erase pro is always one cap. Either way I doubt they will be good enough to combat estrogen sides from test. Since you already have it I would use it in pct. Start it a week or two after you start your serm and run it with daa. Or save it for after cycle and pct and run a natty stack with it and daa

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking erase pro? Because og erase can be taken as much as 3-4 caps a day , were erase pro is always one cap. Either way I doubt they will be good enough to combat estrogen sides from test. Since you already have it I would use it in pct. Start it a week or two after you start your serm and run it with daa. Or save it for after cycle and pct and run a natty stack with it and daa
Thanks bro, yeah I was thinking it may not be enough either just thought maybe I could dose the Aromasin e3d and use the erase ed. And it's the og erase. I won't use it on pct because I felt like it didn't do **** for me on after my last cycle of tren and test. Went light on a serm thinking since I had erase in there I was g2g. But failed miserably. Took forever to come back from that cycle. Not sure if I ever even recovered fully. Anyway so back on topic...one cap a day on test won't do **** right?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I cant say for certain but I have seen bloods that made this look like a bad idea. Then again I have personally used it with out problem but I seem to be a bit less estrogen sensitive then most.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Erase won't do jack **** during a cycle, and I have blood work results to prove it. Even at 4 caps per day.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Erase won't do jack **** during a cycle, and I have blood work results to prove it. Even at 4 caps per day.
This is exactly what I was saying, I can tell you at a very heavy TRT dose....I had bloods come back in the high end of normal while on Erase...but then I did not have pre blood work so it may invalidate the on cycle estrogen levels for me. And as I stated I seem to have no problem with estrogen sensitivity on at least your normal dose ranges...

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I can however say formastane has worked very well in the past for many people so I see no reason not to give that a try.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/new-formasurge-120-servings.html
I will look into that. I figured erase would be garbage on cycle specially all the compounds I'm running. Just need to suck it up and run a reg ai. To be honest I never have estro problems. Never had any problems but last cycle took so long to get my libido back thought maybe if I kept estro in check it might help recover faster. Tren is the ****. But it destroys my libido when I cycle off it.

infraredline

Awards
I will look into that. I figured erase would be garbage on cycle specially all the compounds I'm running. Just need to suck it up and run a reg ai. To be honest I never have estro problems. Never had any problems but last cycle took so long to get my libido back thought maybe if I kept estro in check it might help recover faster. Tren is the ****. But it destroys my libido when I cycle off it.
I'm surprised aromasin causes you low estrogen sides on cycle. How much do you normally dose it at? If I were you I'd start with 12.5mg eod and if you get high estrogen sides up it to 12.5mg ed

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised aromasin causes you low estrogen sides on cycle. How much do you normally dose it at? If I were you I'd start with 12.5mg eod and if you get high estrogen sides up it to 12.5mg ed
Mainly just my joints feel real dry. They are 25mg caps so that could be the problem. Running it e3d.

infraredline

Awards
Mainly just my joints feel real dry. They are 25mg caps so that could be the problem. Running it e3d.
Damn, yeah caps are a pain. You may consider just getting a research liquid or trying to get tablets. You may be fine e3d though.