Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.38%

transdermal test

I already used it for 2 cycles now. Im going to log this cycle its going to b3 just a test base so I can report the actual gains of this test. Btw this test is not pharm grade its from my ug supplier. I will be starting in a week and a half. Any feedback from other only trandserm users (only transderm test nothing else). I like how it saves me some needle pokes!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    I already used it for 2 cycles now. Im going to log this cycle its going to b3 just a test base so I can report the actual gains of this test. Btw this test is not pharm grade its from my ug supplier. I will be starting in a week and a half. Any feedback from other only trandserm users (only transderm test nothing else). I like how it saves me some needle pokes!!!
    Test no ester?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%

Transdermal test is the best way to go I'm about to use transdermal test,dbol,and anavar coming up I'm excited for it
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Test no ester?
    Nope in and out of your body in 36 hours you can apply once per day or twice a day 1ml each time
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat727 View Post
    Transdermal test is the best way to go I'm about to use transdermal test,dbol,and anavar coming up I'm excited for it
    Why on earth would you go tansdermal for two very orally active compounds? And they are all going to compete with one another for transport through the skin?
    ForeRunner Labs
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by razeunit View Post
    I haven't seen any bloods showing these transdermals as being good. Anyone got any?
    No but I've seen bloods showing they're bad lol
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Why on earth would you go tansdermal for two very orally active compounds? And they are all going to compete with one another for transport through the skin?
    I concur. You would be simply wasting the dbol and anavar. Should just eat it and be done with it.

Additionally at best you're geting 10 to 15 percent active test when doing transdermal. Yes, even your best carriers. Been there done that. Not saying its a bad thing but you will need a lot more than 1ml to 2ml a day to get to supra-physiological levels of testosterone. Even if you get 200mg/ml into solution/carrier at even 20% absorption you are looking at 40mg active at 7 days a week you may get to 280mg/wk which may get you as high as 1500 total test. But realistically you should count of 10% for a total of 140mg/wk at about 1000 total test. Even splitting the difference we're looking at 1250 total test. Not trying to be discouraging - just informative. No bloods but having used homebrews and now pharma grade compounded test I know I was not achieving anywhere near supra-physiological ranges of total test with homebrewed testosterone.

Best of luck!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

I will say I have had great success with both transdermal test and DHEA......but I am not taking my anavar and dbol (if I had any, and I don't) topically Is there a full moon tonight? seems that way on this board tonight...........
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%

Well I have trans and oral anavar and dbol I wanted to try it out and see how we'll it worked I'm still in the planning phase and I have heard a lot of positive reviews from the transdermal test, I have a friend running test and eq all transdermal and is having great success so far
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Well I have trans and oral anavar and dbol I wanted to try it out and see how we'll it worked I'm still in the planning phase and I have heard a lot of positive reviews from the transdermal test, I have a friend running test and eq all transdermal and is having great success so far
    Well as far as the transdermal test idea, don't let some of these guys sour you on that method of delivery, it works and works well. Especially if you amp up the absorption with DMSO or phlogel etc., and apply twice per day, as well as rotate spots morning and night. Although I hit traps and delts both morning and night since that area is the best spot to apply testosterone.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%

Oh I'm not worried about people talking down to it they probably haven't tried it, I was skeptical at first as well but after seeing so many people try it and have amazing reviews. In my experience (other forums) a lot of the people talking down to it is reps of need to because it effects there ****ty RSI transderm so they spread the theory of it doesn't work and blah blah witch is fine for us who is willing to try it
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

I'm using two ml a day of V%^&M G#$@R transdermal test. Its supposed to be 50mg/ml. I am not feeling ****.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%

How long have you been using it and have you ever ran test before?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%

I've used transdermal test (pharma grade) on 3 different cycles. Always had great results using it as a test base in conjunction with oral PHs. I don't think it contributes much to my gains on cycle (75-100 mg/week), but it does a great job keeping lethargy at bay. Also keeps my libido up. I would recommend an OTC AI, though. I've used Forma and erase - prefer Forma.
  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Oh I'm not worried about people talking down to it they probably haven't tried it, I was skeptical at first as well but after seeing so many people try it and have amazing reviews. In my experience (other forums) a lot of the people talking down to it is reps of need to because it effects there ****ty RSI transderm so they spread the theory of it doesn't work and blah blah witch is fine for us who is willing to try it
    This board origins was a transdermal board. I have used it homebrew back in the day and from a compounded pharmacy as part of a Dr. prescribed TRT treatment plan. Pharma grade compounded cream at 200mg/ml applied once per day had my levels at 650. That equates to approximately 80mg/100mg week of test. You can see that that is not high absorption and that is with a pharma graded compounded cream. It is effective at sustaining decent testosterone levels but is not going to bring you to supra-physiological levels - unless of course you bathe in it - which of course is plausible. Adding DMSO and or whatever other formulas that people brag on is not going to improve the absorption astronomically (tried many different solutions and creams including PhloGel)

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but, "works great" and "amazing reviews" are ambiguous and subjective statements. I'm an engineer and I prefer to look at data and not speculation. As I said before this boards roots are homebrewing so you're at a place that lived and breathed transdermals and is by no means anti-transdermal. I've been here for 10 years. I have some experience. TIFWIWYMMV
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have used Andro gel and had blood work, it never came close to the IM numbers no matter how much i slimmed myself. I am not saying it cant be used as a base. But I personally don't think you will see any size gains from transdermal test unless your someone who would benefit from TRT because your natty test is to low to start with then you will see some body composition changes over time.
    ForeRunner Labs
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    This board origins was a transdermal board. I have used it homebrew back in the day and from a compounded pharmacy as part of a Dr. prescribed TRT treatment plan. Pharma grade compounded cream at 200mg/ml applied once per day had my levels at 650. That equates to approximately 80mg/100mg week of test. You can see that that is not high absorption and that is with a pharma graded compounded cream. It is effective at sustaining decent testosterone levels but is not going to bring you to supra-physiological levels - unless of course you bathe in it - which of course is plausible. Adding DMSO and or whatever other formulas that people brag on is not going to improve the absorption astronomically (tried many different solutions and creams including PhloGel)

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but, "works great" and "amazing reviews" are ambiguous and subjective statements. I'm an engineer and I prefer to look at data and not speculation. As I said before this boards roots are homebrewing so you're at a place that lived and breathed transdermals and is by no means anti-transdermal. I've been here for 10 years. I have some experience. TIFWIWYMMV
    I completely agree, also not to derail but what kind of an engineer?
    ForeRunner Labs
  18. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I completely agree, also not to derail but what kind of an engineer?
    I have performed as a Quality Engineer, a Manufacturing Engineer and presently as a Process Engineer in the aero-space, semi-conductor, bio-medical and renewable energy industries. I'm not nearly as smart as that may sound.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have performed as a Quality Engineer, a Manufacturing Engineer and presently as a Process Engineer in the aero-space, semi-conductor, bio-medical and renewable energy industries. I'm not nearly as smart as that may sound.
    All good I worked for a very large Aerospace company myself in the Engineering area.. I now work for a major drug manufacturer..aka I am a nerd.
    ForeRunner Labs
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

How I would love to get out of this industry. I've been in manufacturing my entire adult life.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.45%

Also an engineer here for a consultant firm. You guys are on the technical end from what it sounds like, I'd hate to do that for a living lol.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How I would love to get out of this industry. I've been in manufacturing my entire adult life.
    I have never worked in manufacturing, I have been in the engineering side or R&D since college hell im not even sure how it happened since I did not even go to school for the area in which I work...
    ForeRunner Labs
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Also an engineer here for a consultant firm. You guys are on the technical end from what it sounds like, I'd hate to do that for a living lol.
    LOl yeah I am on the technical side of things..think large scale systems.
    ForeRunner Labs
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

Transdermal test? Like... androgel?

Honestly it is inconsistent. The results one would achieve is relative to their ability to absorb and skin thickness, etc. Though as an earlier poster noted, certain things can be done to increase absorption.

Which transdermal are we all talking about here?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.45%

LOl yeah I am on the technical side of things..think large scale systems.
    Lol I design the IT infrastructure for large scale buildings, rarely do I have to get very technical... I'm just glad i don't have to do the programming for any of it.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lol I design the IT infrastructure for large scale buildings, rarely do I have to get very technical... I'm just glad i don't have to do the programming for any of it.
    I work with large scale clusters so I tend to end up working for R&D or Engineering of very large companies...I kind of fell into it right after college.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    Transdermal test? Like... androgel?

Honestly it is inconsistent. The results one would achieve is relative to their ability to absorb and skin thickness, etc. Though as an earlier poster noted, certain things can be done to increase absorption.

Which transdermal are we all talking about here?
    DMSO works well but smells like ass... but like you said only so much gets through even with that. Its just one of those things where there is a limit to how useful a transdermal can be. It would probably good enough at 200mg a day in DMSO to take care of the sides from a 19nor but it wont be adding any extra size.
    ForeRunner Labs
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

I work with large scale clusters so I tend to end up working for R&D or Engineering of very large companies...I kind of fell into it right after college.

DMSO works well but smells like ass... but like you said only so much gets through even with that. Its just one of those things where there is a limit to how useful a transdermal can be. It would probably good enough at 200mg a day in DMSO to take care of the sides from a 19nor but it wont be adding any extra size.
    One of the guys on anti-aging got to mid 1000's on a simple 4 pumps of 1.62% androgel plus phlogel.....somehow I got to 2080 on 12 pumps of 1% plus transaderm with NO DMSO or phlogel at all....these are unhealthy #'s, but they fly in the face of the ineffective transdermal test opinions I see on here. Even 8 pumps of 1%, 2 were probably 100% DHT conversion btw, I got to 687 18-20 hours removed from application....not bad at all actually, probably was upwards of 800 most of the previous day.
  28. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I work for a company that builds tools (wafer gas deposition process tools) for Intel/Motoral suppliers - Novellus, KLA, ASM, etc.. I am in the fabrication divison and I work in the sheetmetal and tube frame weldment manufacturing processes. The division down the street integrates them.

None of this was planned, and unlike some of you, I am not degreed. I have 30yrs manufacturing/quality experience. I do have some academics in my background and have recently as last year started a one class per semester plan for achieving some level of accreditation in Manufacturing Management or Engineering Management.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.45%

I work for a company that builds tools (wafer gas deposition process tools) for Intel/Motoral suppliers - Novellus, KLA, ASM, etc.. I am in the fabrication divison and I work in the sheetmetal and tube frame weldment manufacturing processes. The division down the street integrates them.

None of this was planned, and unlike some of you, I am not degreed. I have 30yrs manufacturing/quality experience. I do have some academics in my background and have recently as last year started a one class per semester plan for achieving some level of accreditation in Manufacturing Management or Engineering Management.
    My bro was involved in something similar actually for an internship... You mean the galium arsenide wafers right? Very interesting stuff right there.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you have put in time implementing project's look into the PMP certification its well worth the cost and time to study.
    ForeRunner Labs
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

Is this thread referencing Androgel? Cuz even with androgels discount card it still costs 300+ depending on insurance. rip off
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is this thread referencing Androgel? Cuz even with androgels discount card it still costs 300+ depending on insurance. rip off
    Insurance is a funny damn thing..I used androgel for a few months and it cost me like $10 yet my cyp costs me 100 for a 10 week supply...
    ForeRunner Labs
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

O rly. What insurance do you have? I have Aetna. Used to cost me like 40 dollars for androgel but when I switched to a diff plan it now doesn't even cover it anymore.

IDK why you'd get charged 100 for injectable test though. I got test enanthate without any insurance for 90 cold. Maybe cyp is priced diff

IMO though hormone replacement is terrible. Multiple studies have arisen and continue to arise regarding the efficacy of clomid as a treatment for hypogonadism. That's what I would recommend people to try first. Don't ever go shutting down your body before trying clomid first, which causes no shutdown and creates natural benefits and is shown in this study to DOUBLE testosterone.

http://www.ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

O rly. What insurance do you have? I have Aetna. Used to cost me like 40 dollars for androgel but when I switched to a diff plan it now doesn't even cover it anymore.

IDK why you'd get charged 100 for injectable test though. I got test enanthate without any insurance for 90 cold. Maybe cyp is priced diff

IMO though hormone replacement is terrible. Multiple studies have arisen and continue to arise regarding the efficacy of clomid as a treatment for hypogonadism. That's what I would recommend people to try first. Don't ever go shutting down your body before trying clomid first, which causes no shutdown and creates natural benefits and is shown in this study to DOUBLE testosterone.

http://www.ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html
    I usually tell guys to give clomid a try first also...but I do what I do for personal reasons, that I cant go into on a board the important thing is keeping that script current and bloods looking good..
    ForeRunner Labs
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

Yeah man I decided to go alter my blood work with prohormones and get a prescription then for anything from androgel to injectable test. Waste of time. Makes you dependent to keep gains, shuts you down, etc... whereas clomid I have heard of studies of a man using it for 7 years with no ill effects. Would you rather have a testosterone level of 2400 for 12 weeks and lose most gains, or consistently have double your natural testosterone for years? Not a hard choice IMO. It's like getting a lump sum after winning the lottery versus getting payments in increments. Yeah it's nice to have a ton of money at once, but it's a lot more beneficial to receive continual payments, ie prevent bankruptcy.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.82%

Looks like most of us are engineers on this thread. I been a structural engineer for over 40 years. I just statred using AndroGel @ 1.62% twice a day. I haven't had bloods done yet but I don't really expect to see high numbers unless I test shortly after application. Test levels peak about 2 hours after application. I primarily started using it to control lethargy and increase libido, it seems to be working wellin these areas. Once I determine my test levels I will use this as a base for stacking.

P.S. I'm using 50 mg of Formestane/day to control estrogen. I prefer an AI to a SERM.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Looks like most of us are engineers on this thread. I been a structural engineer for over 40 years. I just statred using AndroGel @ 1.62% twice a day. I haven't had bloods done yet but I don't really expect to see high numbers unless I test shortly after application. Test levels peak about 2 hours after application. I primarily started using it to control lethargy and increase libido, it seems to be working wellin these areas. Once I determine my test levels I will use this as a base for stacking.

P.S. I'm using 50 mg of Formestane/day to control estrogen. I prefer an AI to a SERM.
    You're probably gonna need to double that dose to get a decent >600 test #....I find that per pump at 1% my test # increases by ~80 points almost to a T. I recently went from 340 to 687 when i bumped up from 4 to 8 pumps. 1.62% would have different numbers of course....maybe ~125???
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

This reminds me of the "back in the day" all you needed was a HS diploma and hard work to get a good job and be "middle class" (or above). not so currently ....a bachelors is becoming the new HS diploma nowadays! many jobs i look into that require a bachelors pay in the mid-30's.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

I have a bachelor's and it feels like a high school degree. It feels useless. Without a doctorate nowadays, education won't guarantee you a job.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have a bachelor's and it feels like a high school degree. It feels useless. Without a doctorate nowadays, education won't guarantee you a job.
    True however there are a few technical certifications that will come damn close to a guarantee.
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injectable 4ad or transdermal test base?
    By joebiggie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 02:03 AM
  2. Transdermal Test/Boldenone results?
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 11:43 AM
  3. Chemo help! Transdermal test propionate
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 06:47 PM
  4. transdermal test propionate