transdermal test

MuscleJ

Awards
I already used it for 2 cycles now. Im going to log this cycle its going to b3 just a test base so I can report the actual gains of this test. Btw this test is not pharm grade its from my ug supplier. I will be starting in a week and a half. Any feedback from other only trandserm users (only transderm test nothing else). I like how it saves me some needle pokes!!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I already used it for 2 cycles now. Im going to log this cycle its going to b3 just a test base so I can report the actual gains of this test. Btw this test is not pharm grade its from my ug supplier. I will be starting in a week and a half. Any feedback from other only trandserm users (only transderm test nothing else). I like how it saves me some needle pokes!!!
Test no ester? :confused:

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Transdermal test is the best way to go I'm about to use transdermal test,dbol,and anavar coming up :D I'm excited for it

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal test is the best way to go I'm about to use transdermal test,dbol,and anavar coming up :D I'm excited for it
Why on earth would you go tansdermal for two very orally active compounds? And they are all going to compete with one another for transport through the skin?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why on earth would you go tansdermal for two very orally active compounds? And they are all going to compete with one another for transport through the skin?
I concur. You would be simply wasting the dbol and anavar. Should just eat it and be done with it.

Additionally at best you're geting 10 to 15 percent active test when doing transdermal. Yes, even your best carriers. Been there done that. Not saying its a bad thing but you will need a lot more than 1ml to 2ml a day to get to supra-physiological levels of testosterone. Even if you get 200mg/ml into solution/carrier at even 20% absorption you are looking at 40mg active at 7 days a week you may get to 280mg/wk which may get you as high as 1500 total test. But realistically you should count of 10% for a total of 140mg/wk at about 1000 total test. Even splitting the difference we're looking at 1250 total test. Not trying to be discouraging - just informative. No bloods but having used homebrews and now pharma grade compounded test I know I was not achieving anywhere near supra-physiological ranges of total test with homebrewed testosterone.

Best of luck!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I will say I have had great success with both transdermal test and DHEA......but I am not taking my anavar and dbol (if I had any, and I don't) topically :D Is there a full moon tonight? seems that way on this board tonight...........

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Well I have trans and oral anavar and dbol I wanted to try it out and see how we'll it worked I'm still in the planning phase and I have heard a lot of positive reviews from the transdermal test, I have a friend running test and eq all transdermal and is having great success so far

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Well I have trans and oral anavar and dbol I wanted to try it out and see how we'll it worked I'm still in the planning phase and I have heard a lot of positive reviews from the transdermal test, I have a friend running test and eq all transdermal and is having great success so far
Well as far as the transdermal test idea, don't let some of these guys sour you on that method of delivery, it works and works well. Especially if you amp up the absorption with DMSO or phlogel etc., and apply twice per day, as well as rotate spots morning and night. Although I hit traps and delts both morning and night since that area is the best spot to apply testosterone.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Oh I'm not worried about people talking down to it they probably haven't tried it, I was skeptical at first as well but after seeing so many people try it and have amazing reviews. In my experience (other forums) a lot of the people talking down to it is reps of need to because it effects there ****ty RSI transderm so they spread the theory of it doesn't work and blah blah witch is fine for us who is willing to try it

zendog

Awards
I'm using two ml a day of V%^&M G#$@R transdermal test. Its supposed to be 50mg/ml. I am not feeling ****.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
How long have you been using it and have you ever ran test before?

AngryOldMan

Awards
I've used transdermal test (pharma grade) on 3 different cycles. Always had great results using it as a test base in conjunction with oral PHs. I don't think it contributes much to my gains on cycle (75-100 mg/week), but it does a great job keeping lethargy at bay. Also keeps my libido up. I would recommend an OTC AI, though. I've used Forma and erase - prefer Forma.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I'm not worried about people talking down to it they probably haven't tried it, I was skeptical at first as well but after seeing so many people try it and have amazing reviews. In my experience (other forums) a lot of the people talking down to it is reps of need to because it effects there ****ty RSI transderm so they spread the theory of it doesn't work and blah blah witch is fine for us who is willing to try it
This board origins was a transdermal board. I have used it homebrew back in the day and from a compounded pharmacy as part of a Dr. prescribed TRT treatment plan. Pharma grade compounded cream at 200mg/ml applied once per day had my levels at 650. That equates to approximately 80mg/100mg week of test. You can see that that is not high absorption and that is with a pharma graded compounded cream. It is effective at sustaining decent testosterone levels but is not going to bring you to supra-physiological levels - unless of course you bathe in it - which of course is plausible. Adding DMSO and or whatever other formulas that people brag on is not going to improve the absorption astronomically (tried many different solutions and creams including PhloGel)

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but, "works great" and "amazing reviews" are ambiguous and subjective statements. I'm an engineer and I prefer to look at data and not speculation. As I said before this boards roots are homebrewing so you're at a place that lived and breathed transdermals and is by no means anti-transdermal. I've been here for 10 years. I have some experience. TIFWIWYMMV :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have used Andro gel and had blood work, it never came close to the IM numbers no matter how much i slimmed myself. I am not saying it cant be used as a base. But I personally don't think you will see any size gains from transdermal test unless your someone who would benefit from TRT because your natty test is to low to start with then you will see some body composition changes over time.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This board origins was a transdermal board. I have used it homebrew back in the day and from a compounded pharmacy as part of a Dr. prescribed TRT treatment plan. Pharma grade compounded cream at 200mg/ml applied once per day had my levels at 650. That equates to approximately 80mg/100mg week of test. You can see that that is not high absorption and that is with a pharma graded compounded cream. It is effective at sustaining decent testosterone levels but is not going to bring you to supra-physiological levels - unless of course you bathe in it - which of course is plausible. Adding DMSO and or whatever other formulas that people brag on is not going to improve the absorption astronomically (tried many different solutions and creams including PhloGel)

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but, "works great" and "amazing reviews" are ambiguous and subjective statements. I'm an engineer and I prefer to look at data and not speculation. As I said before this boards roots are homebrewing so you're at a place that lived and breathed transdermals and is by no means anti-transdermal. I've been here for 10 years. I have some experience. TIFWIWYMMV :)
I completely agree, also not to derail but what kind of an engineer?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely agree, also not to derail but what kind of an engineer?
I have performed as a Quality Engineer, a Manufacturing Engineer and presently as a Process Engineer in the aero-space, semi-conductor, bio-medical and renewable energy industries. I'm not nearly as smart as that may sound. ;)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have performed as a Quality Engineer, a Manufacturing Engineer and presently as a Process Engineer in the aero-space, semi-conductor, bio-medical and renewable energy industries. I'm not nearly as smart as that may sound. ;)
All good I worked for a very large Aerospace company myself in the Engineering area.. I now work for a major drug manufacturer..aka I am a nerd.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How I would love to get out of this industry. I've been in manufacturing my entire adult life.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Also an engineer here for a consultant firm. You guys are on the technical end from what it sounds like, I'd hate to do that for a living lol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How I would love to get out of this industry. I've been in manufacturing my entire adult life.
I have never worked in manufacturing, I have been in the engineering side or R&D since college hell im not even sure how it happened since I did not even go to school for the area in which I work...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also an engineer here for a consultant firm. You guys are on the technical end from what it sounds like, I'd hate to do that for a living lol.
LOl yeah I am on the technical side of things..think large scale systems.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Transdermal test? Like... androgel?

Honestly it is inconsistent. The results one would achieve is relative to their ability to absorb and skin thickness, etc. Though as an earlier poster noted, certain things can be done to increase absorption.

Which transdermal are we all talking about here?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
LOl yeah I am on the technical side of things..think large scale systems.
Lol I design the IT infrastructure for large scale buildings, rarely do I have to get very technical... I'm just glad i don't have to do the programming for any of it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Lol I design the IT infrastructure for large scale buildings, rarely do I have to get very technical... I'm just glad i don't have to do the programming for any of it.
I work with large scale clusters so I tend to end up working for R&D or Engineering of very large companies...I kind of fell into it right after college.

Transdermal test? Like... androgel?

Honestly it is inconsistent. The results one would achieve is relative to their ability to absorb and skin thickness, etc. Though as an earlier poster noted, certain things can be done to increase absorption.

Which transdermal are we all talking about here?
DMSO works well but smells like ass... but like you said only so much gets through even with that. Its just one of those things where there is a limit to how useful a transdermal can be. It would probably good enough at 200mg a day in DMSO to take care of the sides from a 19nor but it wont be adding any extra size.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I work with large scale clusters so I tend to end up working for R&D or Engineering of very large companies...I kind of fell into it right after college.

DMSO works well but smells like ass... but like you said only so much gets through even with that. Its just one of those things where there is a limit to how useful a transdermal can be. It would probably good enough at 200mg a day in DMSO to take care of the sides from a 19nor but it wont be adding any extra size.
One of the guys on anti-aging got to mid 1000's on a simple 4 pumps of 1.62% androgel plus phlogel.....somehow I got to 2080 on 12 pumps of 1% plus transaderm with NO DMSO or phlogel at all....these are unhealthy #'s, but they fly in the face of the ineffective transdermal test opinions I see on here. Even 8 pumps of 1%, 2 were probably 100% DHT conversion btw, I got to 687 18-20 hours removed from application....not bad at all actually, probably was upwards of 800 most of the previous day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work for a company that builds tools (wafer gas deposition process tools) for Intel/Motoral suppliers - Novellus, KLA, ASM, etc.. I am in the fabrication divison and I work in the sheetmetal and tube frame weldment manufacturing processes. The division down the street integrates them.

None of this was planned, and unlike some of you, I am not degreed. I have 30yrs manufacturing/quality experience. I do have some academics in my background and have recently as last year started a one class per semester plan for achieving some level of accreditation in Manufacturing Management or Engineering Management.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I work for a company that builds tools (wafer gas deposition process tools) for Intel/Motoral suppliers - Novellus, KLA, ASM, etc.. I am in the fabrication divison and I work in the sheetmetal and tube frame weldment manufacturing processes. The division down the street integrates them.

None of this was planned, and unlike some of you, I am not degreed. I have 30yrs manufacturing/quality experience. I do have some academics in my background and have recently as last year started a one class per semester plan for achieving some level of accreditation in Manufacturing Management or Engineering Management.
My bro was involved in something similar actually for an internship... You mean the galium arsenide wafers right? Very interesting stuff right there.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

If you have put in time implementing project's look into the PMP certification its well worth the cost and time to study.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Is this thread referencing Androgel? Cuz even with androgels discount card it still costs 300+ depending on insurance. rip off

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Is this thread referencing Androgel? Cuz even with androgels discount card it still costs 300+ depending on insurance. rip off
Insurance is a funny damn thing..I used androgel for a few months and it cost me like $10 yet my cyp costs me 100 for a 10 week supply...

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
O rly. What insurance do you have? I have Aetna. Used to cost me like 40 dollars for androgel but when I switched to a diff plan it now doesn't even cover it anymore.

IDK why you'd get charged 100 for injectable test though. I got test enanthate without any insurance for 90 cold. Maybe cyp is priced diff

IMO though hormone replacement is terrible. Multiple studies have arisen and continue to arise regarding the efficacy of clomid as a treatment for hypogonadism. That's what I would recommend people to try first. Don't ever go shutting down your body before trying clomid first, which causes no shutdown and creates natural benefits and is shown in this study to DOUBLE testosterone.

http://www.ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
O rly. What insurance do you have? I have Aetna. Used to cost me like 40 dollars for androgel but when I switched to a diff plan it now doesn't even cover it anymore.

IDK why you'd get charged 100 for injectable test though. I got test enanthate without any insurance for 90 cold. Maybe cyp is priced diff

IMO though hormone replacement is terrible. Multiple studies have arisen and continue to arise regarding the efficacy of clomid as a treatment for hypogonadism. That's what I would recommend people to try first. Don't ever go shutting down your body before trying clomid first, which causes no shutdown and creates natural benefits and is shown in this study to DOUBLE testosterone.

I usually tell guys to give clomid a try first also...but I do what I do for personal reasons, that I cant go into on a board the important thing is keeping that script current and bloods looking good..

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Yeah man I decided to go alter my blood work with prohormones and get a prescription then for anything from androgel to injectable test. Waste of time. Makes you dependent to keep gains, shuts you down, etc... whereas clomid I have heard of studies of a man using it for 7 years with no ill effects. Would you rather have a testosterone level of 2400 for 12 weeks and lose most gains, or consistently have double your natural testosterone for years? Not a hard choice IMO. It's like getting a lump sum after winning the lottery versus getting payments in increments. Yeah it's nice to have a ton of money at once, but it's a lot more beneficial to receive continual payments, ie prevent bankruptcy.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Looks like most of us are engineers on this thread. I been a structural engineer for over 40 years. I just statred using AndroGel @ 1.62% twice a day. I haven't had bloods done yet but I don't really expect to see high numbers unless I test shortly after application. Test levels peak about 2 hours after application. I primarily started using it to control lethargy and increase libido, it seems to be working wellin these areas. Once I determine my test levels I will use this as a base for stacking.

P.S. I'm using 50 mg of Formestane/day to control estrogen. I prefer an AI to a SERM.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Looks like most of us are engineers on this thread. I been a structural engineer for over 40 years. I just statred using AndroGel @ 1.62% twice a day. I haven't had bloods done yet but I don't really expect to see high numbers unless I test shortly after application. Test levels peak about 2 hours after application. I primarily started using it to control lethargy and increase libido, it seems to be working wellin these areas. Once I determine my test levels I will use this as a base for stacking.

P.S. I'm using 50 mg of Formestane/day to control estrogen. I prefer an AI to a SERM.
You're probably gonna need to double that dose to get a decent >600 test #....I find that per pump at 1% my test # increases by ~80 points almost to a T. I recently went from 340 to 687 when i bumped up from 4 to 8 pumps. 1.62% would have different numbers of course....maybe ~125???

Reactions: BBB
AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

This reminds me of the "back in the day" all you needed was a HS diploma and hard work to get a good job and be "middle class" (or above). not so currently ....a bachelors is becoming the new HS diploma nowadays! many jobs i look into that require a bachelors pay in the mid-30's.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I have a bachelor's and it feels like a high school degree. It feels useless. Without a doctorate nowadays, education won't guarantee you a job.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have a bachelor's and it feels like a high school degree. It feels useless. Without a doctorate nowadays, education won't guarantee you a job.
True however there are a few technical certifications that will come damn close to a guarantee.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah even a masters doesn't get you much extra consideration nowadays. that is sad because a bachelors and a masters require about 6 years of school if going full-time.....

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I'm pretty sure the OP is referring to some of the transdermal AAS that is now being produced by some UG labs. Stuff like Test, Tren, Boldenone, Nandrolone, etc. There are even trandermals like SD and Dbol.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards

Yeah, clomid is worth a shot. I know some guys that stay on clomid year round.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of the "back in the day" all you needed was a HS diploma and hard work to get a good job and be "middle class" (or above). not so currently ....a bachelors is becoming the new HS diploma nowadays! many jobs i look into that require a bachelors pay in the mid-30's.
Yea we have a lot of old school guys who never spent a day in college at my place.... They are some of the smartest people here

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started my continued education to use my brain again. It is also an opportunity to network. I desire to be able to have those better presentation, organization and comminication skills that can be developed on top of my extensive experience.

In a recent class I was in it was full of 20something year olds. After the student introductions, background and experiences, the instructor asked me if I would prefer to lead the class. :)

I did take a project management class but I'm not sure it is in my forte so to speak. I am very mechanical and hands on regarding manufacturing and processes.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
One of the guys on anti-aging got to mid 1000's on a simple 4 pumps of 1.62% androgel plus phlogel.....somehow I got to 2080 on 12 pumps of 1% plus transaderm with NO DMSO or phlogel at all....these are unhealthy #'s, but they fly in the face of the ineffective transdermal test opinions I see on here. Even 8 pumps of 1%, 2 were probably 100% DHT conversion btw, I got to 687 18-20 hours removed from application....not bad at all actually, probably was upwards of 800 most of the previous day.
It (transdermal delivery) can definitely work. Not everyone will respond the same. But then again, not everyone responds identically to 200 mg of test/cyp or 30 mg of dbol.

The efficiency/absorption depends greatly on the carrier/transporting agent. Different carriers may be used and they won't always tell you everything regarding proprietary ingredients. This can literally be the determining factor as to whether 10% or 80% absorption is achieved.

Also, rotating fresh application site plays a role. Also matters how these sites are cleaned or prepared.

So it's inaccurate to generalize and say "transdermals will always work great" or to say "transdermals are always inefficient"

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
You're probably gonna need to double that dose to get a decent >600 test #....I find that per pump at 1% my test # increases by ~80 points almost to a T. I recently went from 340 to 687 when i bumped up from 4 to 8 pumps. 1.62% would have different numbers of course....maybe ~125???
4-8 pumps makes this quite expensive. I'm using the generic version, but still. At that dose your E2 will probably sky rocket without a good AI. I will probably stack with Tren of LGD.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I started my continued education to use my brain again. It is also an opportunity to network. I desire to be able to have those better presentation, organization and comminication skills that can be developed on top of my extensive experience.

In a recent class I was in it was full of 20something year olds. After the student introductions, background and experiences, the instructor asked me if I would prefer to lead the class. :)

I did take a project management class but I'm not sure it is in my forte so to speak. I am very mechanical and hands on regarding manufacturing and processes.
I usually take the lead in any class i take now....and i expect nothing less than an A. it's sort of an obligation to lead if you are considerably older than the majority of your classmates, and if you can't get an A in your late 30's into your 40's you suck. that being said there are tons of 30 and 40 year olds at attending universities at the bachelors and masters level today. plus i get away with people assuming i am 28-35 ....so i can pretend to be "inbetween" young and "old" lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
4-8 pumps makes this quite expensive. I'm using the generic version, but still. At that dose your E2 will probably sky rocket without a good AI. I will probably stack with Tren of LGD.
Yeah i believe my estrogen is sky high on 12 pumps of 1%....still waiting on my labs to find out for sure. I am sensitive to aromatizing estrogen to begin with. transdermal test has always stacked well with everything in my experience.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
I'm am not talking about andro gel.... I'm talking about ven. Om