transdermal test

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Is this thread referencing Androgel? Cuz even with androgels discount card it still costs 300+ depending on insurance. rip off


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    Is this thread referencing Androgel? Cuz even with androgels discount card it still costs 300+ depending on insurance. rip off
    Insurance is a funny damn thing..I used androgel for a few months and it cost me like $10 yet my cyp costs me 100 for a 10 week supply...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    •   
       


  3. O rly. What insurance do you have? I have Aetna. Used to cost me like 40 dollars for androgel but when I switched to a diff plan it now doesn't even cover it anymore.

    IDK why you'd get charged 100 for injectable test though. I got test enanthate without any insurance for 90 cold. Maybe cyp is priced diff



    IMO though hormone replacement is terrible. Multiple studies have arisen and continue to arise regarding the efficacy of clomid as a treatment for hypogonadism. That's what I would recommend people to try first. Don't ever go shutting down your body before trying clomid first, which causes no shutdown and creates natural benefits and is shown in this study to DOUBLE testosterone.

    http://www.ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    O rly. What insurance do you have? I have Aetna. Used to cost me like 40 dollars for androgel but when I switched to a diff plan it now doesn't even cover it anymore.

    IDK why you'd get charged 100 for injectable test though. I got test enanthate without any insurance for 90 cold. Maybe cyp is priced diff



    IMO though hormone replacement is terrible. Multiple studies have arisen and continue to arise regarding the efficacy of clomid as a treatment for hypogonadism. That's what I would recommend people to try first. Don't ever go shutting down your body before trying clomid first, which causes no shutdown and creates natural benefits and is shown in this study to DOUBLE testosterone.

    http://www.ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html
    I usually tell guys to give clomid a try first also...but I do what I do for personal reasons, that I cant go into on a board the important thing is keeping that script current and bloods looking good..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  5. Yeah man I decided to go alter my blood work with prohormones and get a prescription then for anything from androgel to injectable test. Waste of time. Makes you dependent to keep gains, shuts you down, etc... whereas clomid I have heard of studies of a man using it for 7 years with no ill effects. Would you rather have a testosterone level of 2400 for 12 weeks and lose most gains, or consistently have double your natural testosterone for years? Not a hard choice IMO. It's like getting a lump sum after winning the lottery versus getting payments in increments. Yeah it's nice to have a ton of money at once, but it's a lot more beneficial to receive continual payments, ie prevent bankruptcy.
    •   
       


  6. Looks like most of us are engineers on this thread. I been a structural engineer for over 40 years. I just statred using AndroGel @ 1.62% twice a day. I haven't had bloods done yet but I don't really expect to see high numbers unless I test shortly after application. Test levels peak about 2 hours after application. I primarily started using it to control lethargy and increase libido, it seems to be working wellin these areas. Once I determine my test levels I will use this as a base for stacking.

    P.S. I'm using 50 mg of Formestane/day to control estrogen. I prefer an AI to a SERM.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Looks like most of us are engineers on this thread. I been a structural engineer for over 40 years. I just statred using AndroGel @ 1.62% twice a day. I haven't had bloods done yet but I don't really expect to see high numbers unless I test shortly after application. Test levels peak about 2 hours after application. I primarily started using it to control lethargy and increase libido, it seems to be working wellin these areas. Once I determine my test levels I will use this as a base for stacking.

    P.S. I'm using 50 mg of Formestane/day to control estrogen. I prefer an AI to a SERM.
    You're probably gonna need to double that dose to get a decent >600 test #....I find that per pump at 1% my test # increases by ~80 points almost to a T. I recently went from 340 to 687 when i bumped up from 4 to 8 pumps. 1.62% would have different numbers of course....maybe ~125???

  8. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I work for a company that builds tools (wafer gas deposition process tools) for Intel/Motoral suppliers - Novellus, KLA, ASM, etc.. I am in the fabrication divison and I work in the sheetmetal and tube frame weldment manufacturing processes. The division down the street integrates them.

    None of this was planned, and unlike some of you, I am not degreed. I have 30yrs manufacturing/quality experience. I do have some academics in my background and have recently as last year started a one class per semester plan for achieving some level of accreditation in Manufacturing Management or Engineering Management.
    This reminds me of the "back in the day" all you needed was a HS diploma and hard work to get a good job and be "middle class" (or above). not so currently ....a bachelors is becoming the new HS diploma nowadays! many jobs i look into that require a bachelors pay in the mid-30's.

  9. I have a bachelor's and it feels like a high school degree. It feels useless. Without a doctorate nowadays, education won't guarantee you a job.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    I have a bachelor's and it feels like a high school degree. It feels useless. Without a doctorate nowadays, education won't guarantee you a job.
    True however there are a few technical certifications that will come damn close to a guarantee.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    I have a bachelor's and it feels like a high school degree. It feels useless. Without a doctorate nowadays, education won't guarantee you a job.
    Yeah even a masters doesn't get you much extra consideration nowadays. that is sad because a bachelors and a masters require about 6 years of school if going full-time.....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox
    Is this thread referencing Androgel? Cuz even with androgels discount card it still costs 300+ depending on insurance. rip off
    I'm pretty sure the OP is referring to some of the transdermal AAS that is now being produced by some UG labs. Stuff like Test, Tren, Boldenone, Nandrolone, etc. There are even trandermals like SD and Dbol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox
    O rly. What insurance do you have? I have Aetna. Used to cost me like 40 dollars for androgel but when I switched to a diff plan it now doesn't even cover it anymore.

    IDK why you'd get charged 100 for injectable test though. I got test enanthate without any insurance for 90 cold. Maybe cyp is priced diff

    IMO though hormone replacement is terrible. Multiple studies have arisen and continue to arise regarding the efficacy of clomid as a treatment for hypogonadism. That's what I would recommend people to try first. Don't ever go shutting down your body before trying clomid first, which causes no shutdown and creates natural benefits and is shown in this study to DOUBLE testosterone.

    http://www.ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html
    Yeah, clomid is worth a shot. I know some guys that stay on clomid year round.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    This reminds me of the "back in the day" all you needed was a HS diploma and hard work to get a good job and be "middle class" (or above). not so currently ....a bachelors is becoming the new HS diploma nowadays! many jobs i look into that require a bachelors pay in the mid-30's.
    Yea we have a lot of old school guys who never spent a day in college at my place.... They are some of the smartest people here
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I started my continued education to use my brain again. It is also an opportunity to network. I desire to be able to have those better presentation, organization and comminication skills that can be developed on top of my extensive experience.

    In a recent class I was in it was full of 20something year olds. After the student introductions, background and experiences, the instructor asked me if I would prefer to lead the class.

    I did take a project management class but I'm not sure it is in my forte so to speak. I am very mechanical and hands on regarding manufacturing and processes.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic

    One of the guys on anti-aging got to mid 1000's on a simple 4 pumps of 1.62% androgel plus phlogel.....somehow I got to 2080 on 12 pumps of 1% plus transaderm with NO DMSO or phlogel at all....these are unhealthy #'s, but they fly in the face of the ineffective transdermal test opinions I see on here. Even 8 pumps of 1%, 2 were probably 100% DHT conversion btw, I got to 687 18-20 hours removed from application....not bad at all actually, probably was upwards of 800 most of the previous day.
    It (transdermal delivery) can definitely work. Not everyone will respond the same. But then again, not everyone responds identically to 200 mg of test/cyp or 30 mg of dbol.

    The efficiency/absorption depends greatly on the carrier/transporting agent. Different carriers may be used and they won't always tell you everything regarding proprietary ingredients. This can literally be the determining factor as to whether 10% or 80% absorption is achieved.

    Also, rotating fresh application site plays a role. Also matters how these sites are cleaned or prepared.

    So it's inaccurate to generalize and say "transdermals will always work great" or to say "transdermals are always inefficient"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    You're probably gonna need to double that dose to get a decent >600 test #....I find that per pump at 1% my test # increases by ~80 points almost to a T. I recently went from 340 to 687 when i bumped up from 4 to 8 pumps. 1.62% would have different numbers of course....maybe ~125???
    4-8 pumps makes this quite expensive. I'm using the generic version, but still. At that dose your E2 will probably sky rocket without a good AI. I will probably stack with Tren of LGD.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I started my continued education to use my brain again. It is also an opportunity to network. I desire to be able to have those better presentation, organization and comminication skills that can be developed on top of my extensive experience.

    In a recent class I was in it was full of 20something year olds. After the student introductions, background and experiences, the instructor asked me if I would prefer to lead the class.

    I did take a project management class but I'm not sure it is in my forte so to speak. I am very mechanical and hands on regarding manufacturing and processes.
    I usually take the lead in any class i take now....and i expect nothing less than an A. it's sort of an obligation to lead if you are considerably older than the majority of your classmates, and if you can't get an A in your late 30's into your 40's you suck. that being said there are tons of 30 and 40 year olds at attending universities at the bachelors and masters level today. plus i get away with people assuming i am 28-35 ....so i can pretend to be "inbetween" young and "old" lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post

    4-8 pumps makes this quite expensive. I'm using the generic version, but still. At that dose your E2 will probably sky rocket without a good AI. I will probably stack with Tren of LGD.
    Yeah i believe my estrogen is sky high on 12 pumps of 1%....still waiting on my labs to find out for sure. I am sensitive to aromatizing estrogen to begin with. transdermal test has always stacked well with everything in my experience.

  20. I'm am not talking about andro gel.... I'm talking about ven. Om
  21. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I usually take the lead in any class i take now....and i expect nothing less than an A. it's sort of an obligation to lead if you are considerably older than the majority of your classmates, and if you can't get an A in your late 30's into your 40's you suck. that being said there are tons of 30 and 40 year olds at attending universities at the bachelors and masters level today. plus i get away with people assuming i am 28-35 ....so i can pretend to be "inbetween" young and "old" lol
    Straight A's so far!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat727
    I'm am not talking about andro gel.... I'm talking about ven. Om
    I think there's is about 50 mg per ml, right?

    How many mg per ml in androgel?

  23. The heck is transdermal ven?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox
    The heck is transdermal ven?
    Lol, speaking in anabolic code

  25. Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post

    It (transdermal delivery) can definitely work. Not everyone will respond the same. But then again, not everyone responds identically to 200 mg of test/cyp or 30 mg of dbol.

    The efficiency/absorption depends greatly on the carrier/transporting agent. Different carriers may be used and they won't always tell you everything regarding proprietary ingredients. This can literally be the determining factor as to whether 10% or 80% absorption is achieved.

    Also, rotating fresh application site plays a role. Also matters how these sites are cleaned or prepared.

    So it's inaccurate to generalize and say "transdermals will always work great" or to say "transdermals are always inefficient"
    I really feel that if you give it enough time...and you dose it properly/adequately....it can work for anyone. and if not? i am confident that phlogel will increase absorption enough to compensate for those who respond poorly. i got frustrated at first....but after 6 months to a year of adjusting dosage and playing with adjunct products? i am satisfied with the results. i end up with higher test levels than most on injections....and i was a slow responder initially. Of course i rotate spots and try to apply after showering when possible, apply twice a day etc etc

  26. Yeah 50mg per ml I'm not sure about andro gel there was a thread somewhere that a man was using andro gel and had say a base line of 600 he then started using andro gel right after applying a moisturizer lotion his wife bought and his numbers shot to 1400. We are talking andro gel doing this imagine if he was using something else. And ven. Is slang lol I'm sure you heard of the name before ill give you a hint has to do with GATORS

  27. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat727
    Yeah 50mg per ml I'm not sure about andro gel there was a thread somewhere that a man was using andro gel and had say a base line of 600 he then started using andro gel right after applying a moisturizer lotion his wife bought and his numbers shot to 1400. We are talking andro gel doing this imagine if he was using something else.
    I think he was applying the lotion after. Seems like applying lotion before would hinder absorption.

    As you probably know, the UG Trans that your referring to started as a gel and then they changed it to a lotion as they were experiencing higher absorption rates.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    I think he was applying the lotion after. Seems like applying lotion before would hinder absorption.

    As you probably know, the UG Trans that your referring to started as a gel and then they changed it to a lotion as they were experiencing higher absorption rates.
    Well I was talking to him and he said the gel gets better absorption it just takes longer to dry

  29. I feel left out of the loop im not a engineer nor do I work in that field. Im in the health field.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    I feel left out of the loop im not a engineer nor do I work in that field. Im in the health field.
    Please gtfo of this thread then....j/k lol....Im no injuneer either, far from it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Injectable 4ad or transdermal test base?
    By joebiggie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 02:03 AM
  2. Transdermal Test/Boldenone results?
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 11:43 AM
  3. Chemo help! Transdermal test propionate
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 06:47 PM
  4. transdermal test propionate
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:30 PM
  5. Transdermal Test?
    By demon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:29 AM
Log in
Log in