Albuterol + Alpha t2 stacking help

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Long time lurker here, I've learned alot from many of the threads here, and was directed by a rep to ask my question here so here it is!

I ordered albuterol (oral, liquid) and am planning on running it 4-6 weeks starting at 4mg 3x daily. I was curious if stacking alpha t2 was an intelligent and safe idea, and obviously if it would be beneficial. My goal is to cut some fat and retain lbm.
I'm around 200lbs at 11-12% bf, finishing up a long cut. I'm on the anabolic diet also, so my diet is 100% in check. I lift 6x week, and I know it's alot but I lift smart and so far it has been a good routine. Will be starting cardio tomorrow when I get the alb in.

Thanks in advance, and I hope I didn't infringe any rules here!

Bryan

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember you.... ;)

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Ha there ya are man! Awesome. If I get the time I may run a log, there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of info out there regarding albuterol, it may be helpful!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Long time lurker here, I've learned alot from many of the threads here, and was directed by a rep to ask my question here so here it is!

I ordered albuterol (oral, liquid) and am planning on running it 4-6 weeks starting at 4mg 3x daily. I was curious if stacking alpha t2 was an intelligent and safe idea, and obviously if it would be beneficial. My goal is to cut some fat and retain lbm.
I'm around 200lbs at 11-12% bf, finishing up a long cut. I'm on the anabolic diet also, so my diet is 100% in check. I lift 6x week, and I know it's alot but I lift smart and so far it has been a good routine. Will be starting cardio tomorrow when I get the alb in.

Bryan
I would go with TT-33 instead I am not 100% sure but I thought the new T2 had some stims.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
And you might want to add in an androgen even if its mild to be safe.

11oxo,epistane,hdrol,stanodrol,furuza would all work well for a cut.

Look to 11oxo, stano, or furuza go stay on the mild safe side.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight! I love the t2 profile, but better safe than sorry, after further research I may run the albuterol with EP and maybe ABE. I am doing the whole no gear thing, attempted a ph cycle and had some very bad irritations after just 3 days, I just don't think my body can handle the stuff (even though I do realize ph's are definetly a more harsh approach than a mild andro) I'd rather not kill my liver, wish I was built like you guys to handle it haha (apparently I'm prone to liver issues I found out during a blood test) Luckily, due to this diet and supplementing ABE, Im thinking I can preserve the majority of my mass (that has been the case this far, about 2 months in to a slow cut)

infraredline

Awards

Bryan
Good decision with albuterol. You cannot run it at 12mg for more then 2.5 weeks because it will begin to lose its effectiveness. Also it is best run 8 weeks long. Also you need to take 50mg of Benadryl each day to fight beta receptor down regulation.

Regarding the T2 I would not mess with your thyroid hormones.

Albuterol should look like this

1-2 12mg
3-4 15mg
5-6 18mg
7-8 21mg
1-8 Benadryl 50mg before bed

What I have found with albuterol is it works beat doing each dose 4 hours apart. Your first one should be upon waking. Your second should be 1 hour pre workout and your third one should be 4 hours after that. Also don't dose later then 6pm

Also it would be in your best interest to do cardio following your first dose in the morning on an empty stomach and you should wait 30 minutes following dosing to eat.

This is what I have found works best

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Good decision with albuterol. You cannot run it at 12mg for more then 2.5 weeks because it will begin to lose its effectiveness. Also it is best run 8 weeks long. Also you need to take 50mg of Benadryl each day to fight beta receptor down regulation.

Regarding the T2 I would not mess with your thyroid hormones.

Albuterol should look like this

1-2 12mg
3-4 15mg
5-6 18mg
7-8 21mg
1-8 Benadryl 50mg before bed

What I have found with albuterol is it works beat doing each dose 4 hours apart. Your first one should be upon waking. Your second should be 1 hour pre workout and your third one should be 4 hours after that. Also don't dose later then 6pm

Also it would be in your best interest to do cardio following your first dose in the morning on an empty stomach and you should wait 30 minutes following dosing to eat.

This is what I have found works best

"Benadryl each day to fight beta receptor down regulation." This has never been proven its based off the idea that Ketotifen has this effect but there is no research to my knowledge that shows diphenhydramine will do the same. I have asked PA about this and in fact a quick search shows he has this to say on the subject.

"i have no idea where this benadryl thing came from. benadryl is not ketotifen and their pharmacologies are substantially different. unless there is some specific researach on benadryl i would say that its a waste of time for your effort

the only two potential replacements for ketotifen would be periactin or pizotifen"

And as far as this statement "Regarding the T2 I would not mess with your thyroid hormones." what makes you say this?

infraredline

Awards
"Benadryl each day to fight beta receptor down regulation." This has never been proven its based off the idea that Ketotifen has this effect but there is no research to my knowledge that shows diphenhydramine will do the same. I have asked PA about this and in fact a quick search shows he has this to say on the subject.

"i have no idea where this benadryl thing came from. benadryl is not ketotifen and their pharmacologies are substantially different. unless there is some specific researach on benadryl i would say that its a waste of time for your effort

the only two potential replacements for ketotifen would be periactin or pizotifen"

And as far as this statement "Regarding the T2 I would not mess with your thyroid hormones." what makes you say this?
I'm just sharing what has worked for me. I did a run with and without Benadryl and without I had to up my dosing every week where as with it I could do every 2.

I just don't personally agree with meddling with thyroid. It's a very sensitive hormonal system that can be hard to bounce back from when it gets suppressed. It's just my personal take on it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I can understand sticking with what seemed to work for someone all good I just try to kill as much bro science as I can.
I just don't personally agree with meddling with thyroid. It's a very sensitive hormonal system that can be hard to bounce back from when it gets suppressed. It's just my personal take on it.
I will re-post something I keep posting on the boards when I see people talk about thyroid suppression plus a few links that contain a lot of useful reading on T3.

Here is a nice quote to update the whole "T3 will cause permanent thyroid damage myth."

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3) These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)"Here is a nice quote to update the whole "T3 will cause permanent thyroid damage myth."

A thread about T3 myths http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/204947-fighting-my-genetics-13.html

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you have some good suggestions here. I would go with what works and stick to it. You really need to read your body and figure out what it's telling you to take. Pay attention to gains and always write down all your doses.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The use of Anti histamines I believe comes from te fact that beta agonists increase histamine levels or receptors in the body

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just sharing what has worked for me. I did a run with and without Benadryl and without I had to up my dosing every week where as with it I could do every 2.

Trying to find the study. Haven't found it yet tho.

I know it has to do with histamine release

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Great info all so far guys, taking it all into account.

My first day in, just took my 3rd dose of 4mg. Decent energy. No problems when I lifted, I took it 1 hour pre workout , i then took 1 1/2 scoop hemavol and gms 20 minutes before my workout. I'm wondering, could you stack a stimmed pre? Like 1 scoop of craze? It didn't feel too intense, but I'm pretty stim tolerant and would hate to overdo it.

For those of you that have tried, or know about it, generally how long will it take to get results with alb providing diet and training are spot on?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Well I ended up taking a scoop of craze 2 hours after a dose of 4mg alb, and my lift was intense. Hit a new pr on bench, going from 345-375lbs reverse bench. This stuff really gets you going for the gym! No fat loss results to speak of as of yet.

Edit: took the alb for 3-4 days and quit due to change in goals and the fact that it just made me feel a little off.