Test with everything in it?

12brother2

Awards
Ok.. So my cousin got is hands on some test, but it has like everything in it.
T-decanate:200mg
T-iscaproate:30mg
T-phenylpropionate:40mg
T-propionate:30mg
T-cypionate:50mg
T-enthate:50mg

So what exactly is this? I've never heard of it before. And how exactly would something like this be ran? Thanks guys

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol I'd call that the kitchen sink

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Ok.. So my cousin got is hands on some test, but it has like everything in it.
T-decanate:200mg
T-iscaproate:30mg
T-phenylpropionate:40mg
T-propionate:30mg
T-cypionate:50mg
T-enthate:50mg

So what exactly is this? I've never heard of it before. And how exactly would something like this be ran? Thanks guys
You take one injection, it comes on quickly and lasts for a year! ! Lol

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Quick short acting testosterone esters mixed with some long acting.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sounds like a silly mix to me. I you take into account ester weight there's not much test in that mix.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Sounds like a silly mix to me. I you take into account ester weight there's not much test in that mix.
It's 400 mgs per ml that dosen't seem like not too much test to me.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
It's 400 mgs per ml that dosen't seem like not too much test to me.
If you read what I said, with so many different esters the 400mg of test would only be around 200mg o test as a lot of the 400mg is actually ester weight.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
sounds like sustanon on steroids.

stephenj37826

Awards
If you read what I said, with so many different esters the 400mg of test would only be around 200mg o test as a lot of the 400mg is actually ester weight.
You haven't a clue. Enethate has a heavy ester and it's 72 mg test per 100 mg. The shorter esters like prop have over 80 mg for every 100 mg. That's at least 300 mg of unestered test. There's more test mg for mg in that mix than test enethate.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How would you run it vinny?
You have a math probelm on your hand my friend I have never ran a mix like that but you need to find the half life of each compound and go from there.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
You have a math probelm on your hand my friend I have never ran a mix like that but you need to find the half life of each compound and go from there.
Why not just run it like as if it were Sustanon, that's what I would do.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Why not just run it like as if it were Sustanon, that's what I would do.
He could do that to. I would just want to know how much of each substance is in my body at any given time and how long each is going to last. That way if something went wrong you can properly plan an effective pct.

macdady

macdady

Awards
You haven't a clue. Enethate has a heavy ester and it's 72 mg test per 100 mg. The shorter esters like prop have over 80 mg for every 100 mg. That's at least 300 mg of unestered test. There's more test mg for mg in that mix than test enethate.
Yeah if there was 100mgs of each ester lol. You got 50 50 30 30 40 and 200. Which is a total of 400... I don't see over 300 of actual test here

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
on a side note I have wanted to run SUS for a while now.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you need to do a little more studying on your anabolic steroids before posting more b.s. Lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
on a side note I have wanted to run SUS for a while now.
I would not be too hyped to run sust, I say run prop ED/EOD, or run cyp/enanthate twice a week....these mixes don't make sense to me, although I've used sust and omnadren before in the distant past. Choose an ester and protocol that suites your cycle and its length and run with it, don't combine short, medium, long esters in one product.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
I would not be too hyped to run sust, I say run prop ED/EOD, or run cyp/enanthate twice a week....these mixes don't make sense to me, although I've used sust and omnadren before in the distant past. Choose an ester and protocol that suites your cycle and its length and run with it, don't combine short, medium, long esters in one product.
Sustanon works pretty well, I used to simply inject once weekly.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No better testament than from some one who has used it. I have only used long esters in the past and thought it noval to combine short med and long in the same mix

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
For me it worked pretty similar to a cycle of testosterone cypionate. With weekly injections you can hardly tell the difference. It kicked in a little faster but after a few weeks it's pretty much the same.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
For me it worked pretty similar to a cycle of testosterone cypionate. With weekly injections you can hardly tell the difference. It kicked in a little faster but after a few weeks it's pretty much the same.
I prefer cyp as it is.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree. After everything kicks in test is just test.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looks like you need to do a little more studying on your anabolic steroids before posting more b.s. Lol
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Every blend of test is ester heavy. Not to mention hard to control stable blood levels due to varying degrees of absorption.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I totally agree. After everything kicks in test is just test.
Right.......so why buy a conglomeration of test esters instead of "just test"? to me just test is plain ol' cyp or enanthate to be honest. sort of makes no sense since it ends up working just as well/just the same as "regular test".

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm also enjoying cypionate myself. Unfortunately these days the dosage is only 120mgs a week. lol
I am using 12 pumps of 1% androgel per day with 5 pumps of transaderm (DHEA and Preg).....and my test level was 2080 (yes 2 thousand and 80 lol). I felt like 12 pumps was about equivalent to 120mg of injectable, using a rather random 10 multiplier. I got re-tested yesterday for a "second opinion" and make sure the sample wasn't contaminated by androgel on my skin.....

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Right.......so why buy a conglomeration of test esters instead of "just test"? to me just test is plain ol' cyp or enanthate to be honest. sort of makes no sense since it ends up working just as well/just the same as "regular test".
Yes but alot of people are too impatient and don't want to wait for 3-4 weeks for the testosterone to kick in, but also don't want the hassle of eod pinning. Walla Sustanon the best of both worlds quick action with only weekly injections.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yes but alot of people are too impatient and don't want to wait for 3-4 weeks for the testosterone to kick in, but also don't want the hassle of eod pinning. Walla Sustanon the best of both worlds quick action with only weekly injections.
I would simply kickstart with prop for say 4 weeks while concurrently running a long ester.....then of course drop the prop and continue with the long ester, a much better method for the impatient out there. Then again, SD or dbol work WAY better as a kickstart for the dead time at the start of a test cycle. test blends are just plain dumb to me, but hey if you use them properly (say EOD) then I guess its harmless enough.....just seems like a inefficient way to utilize test to me though.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I would simply kickstart with prop for say 4 weeks while concurrently running a long ester.....then of course drop the prop and continue with the long ester, a much better method for the impatient out there. Then again, SD or dbol work WAY better as a kickstart for the dead time at the start of a test cycle. test blends are just plain dumb to me, but hey if you use them properly (say EOD) then I guess its harmless enough.....just seems like a inefficient way to utilize test to me though.
Some people like to keep it simple. Ok now your turn to argue my point. lol

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
wait, you advocate pinning sust ONCE per week?????? :confused:
Why would you need to pin Sustanon more than once per week? ? It was designed so that you wouldn't have to deal with frequently pinning. What are you talking about? ?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Why would you need to pin Sustanon more than once per week? ? It was designed so that you wouldn't have to deal with frequently pinning. What are you talking about? ?
Wow, OK. If you say so :)

macdady

macdady

Awards
Your gonna have to explain that train of thought lol

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna have to explain that train of thought lol
It was designed back in the day to give you a long steady flow of testosterone. It was designed to stay in your system for 2 weeks.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
No. absolutely not. Sust was designed to be injected EOD or MWF or at the very least M/TH, that is listed from ideal- to adequate- to less than ideal, in that order. Period.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Obviously the propionate gets in the system quickly but the testosterone decanoate lasts quite awhile.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Why are the short esters included, since they require EOD injecting to fully utilize the half-life? The whole point of including them is to inject it several times per week....not once. You would just use cyp or enanthate for that matter....why incorporate once per week prop? makes no sense whatsoever.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Why are the short esters included, since they require EOD injecting to fully utilize the half-life? The whole point of including them is to inject it several times per week....not once. You would just use cyp or enanthate for that matter....why incorporate once per week prop? makes no sense whatsoever.
It was meant to be lnjected every 2 weeks. The propionate was for the quick onset and the rest would kick in over the next 2 weeks keeping your testosterone levels steady without the roller coaster effect of ups and downs and 2 weeks later when it was starting to wear off you would inject again.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
But I liked injecting it weekly and it worked great.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
My head is about to explode. I need to take a few minutes and go do something else............:D

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
No. absolutely not. Sust was designed to be injected EOD or MWF or at the very least M/TH, that is listed from ideal- to adequate- to less than ideal, in that order. Period.
Testosterone decanoate was never intended to be injected every other day that shi t stays in your system a long time

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone decanoate was never intended to be injected every other day that shi t stays in your system a long time

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
No sustanon was designed to be a long lasting testosterone.