Test with everything in it? - AnabolicMinds.com

Test with everything in it?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Test with everything in it?

Ok.. So my cousin got is hands on some test, but it has like everything in it.
    T-decanate:200mg
    T-iscaproate:30mg
    T-phenylpropionate:40mg
    T-propionate:30mg
    T-cypionate:50mg
    T-enthate:50mg

So what exactly is this? I've never heard of it before. And how exactly would something like this be ran? Thanks guys

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Lol I'd call that the kitchen sink
    Why not zoidberg?
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 12brother2 View Post
    Ok.. So my cousin got is hands on some test, but it has like everything in it.
    T-decanate:200mg
    T-iscaproate:30mg
    T-phenylpropionate:40mg
    T-propionate:30mg
    T-cypionate:50mg
    T-enthate:50mg

So what exactly is this? I've never heard of it before. And how exactly would something like this be ran? Thanks guys
    You take one injection, it comes on quickly and lasts for a year! ! Lol
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Lol, so not worth anything?
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol, so not worth anything?
    I didn't say that at all. It just seems like a more complicated version of Sustanon. Lol
  6. Advanced Member

Quick short acting testosterone esters mixed with some long acting.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

How would you run it vinny?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds like a silly mix to me. I you take into account ester weight there's not much test in that mix.
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Sounds like a silly mix to me. I you take into account ester weight there's not much test in that mix.
    It's 400 mgs per ml that dosen't seem like not too much test to me.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post

It's 400 mgs per ml that dosen't seem like not too much test to me.
    If you read what I said, with so many different esters the 400mg of test would only be around 200mg o test as a lot of the 400mg is actually ester weight.
  11. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sounds like sustanon on steroids.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

If you read what I said, with so many different esters the 400mg of test would only be around 200mg o test as a lot of the 400mg is actually ester weight.
    You haven't a clue. Enethate has a heavy ester and it's 72 mg test per 100 mg. The shorter esters like prop have over 80 mg for every 100 mg. That's at least 300 mg of unestered test. There's more test mg for mg in that mix than test enethate.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    sounds like sustanon on steroids.
    A steroid on steroids you say? Lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How would you run it vinny?
    You have a math probelm on your hand my friend I have never ran a mix like that but you need to find the half life of each compound and go from there.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

15. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

You have a math probelm on your hand my friend I have never ran a mix like that but you need to find the half life of each compound and go from there.
    Why not just run it like as if it were Sustanon, that's what I would do.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why not just run it like as if it were Sustanon, that's what I would do.
    He could do that to. I would just want to know how much of each substance is in my body at any given time and how long each is going to last. That way if something went wrong you can properly plan an effective pct.
    Rep For IronFlex

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenj37826 View Post
    You haven't a clue. Enethate has a heavy ester and it's 72 mg test per 100 mg. The shorter esters like prop have over 80 mg for every 100 mg. That's at least 300 mg of unestered test. There's more test mg for mg in that mix than test enethate.
    Yeah if there was 100mgs of each ester lol. You got 50 50 30 30 40 and 200. Which is a total of 400... I don't see over 300 of actual test here
    Why not zoidberg?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

on a side note I have wanted to run SUS for a while now.
    Rep For IronFlex

19. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like you need to do a little more studying on your anabolic steroids before posting more b.s. Lol
  20. Banned

on a side note I have wanted to run SUS for a while now.
    I would not be too hyped to run sust, I say run prop ED/EOD, or run cyp/enanthate twice a week....these mixes don't make sense to me, although I've used sust and omnadren before in the distant past. Choose an ester and protocol that suites your cycle and its length and run with it, don't combine short, medium, long esters in one product.
  21. Advanced Member

I would not be too hyped to run sust, I say run prop ED/EOD, or run cyp/enanthate twice a week....these mixes don't make sense to me, although I've used sust and omnadren before in the distant past. Choose an ester and protocol that suites your cycle and its length and run with it, don't combine short, medium, long esters in one product.
    Sustanon works pretty well, I used to simply inject once weekly.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

No better testament than from some one who has used it. I have only used long esters in the past and thought it noval to combine short med and long in the same mix
    Rep For IronFlex

23. Advanced Member

For me it worked pretty similar to a cycle of testosterone cypionate. With weekly injections you can hardly tell the difference. It kicked in a little faster but after a few weeks it's pretty much the same.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

For me it worked pretty similar to a cycle of testosterone cypionate. With weekly injections you can hardly tell the difference. It kicked in a little faster but after a few weeks it's pretty much the same.
    I prefer cyp as it is.
    Rep For IronFlex

25. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I totally agree. After everything kicks in test is just test.
  26. Advanced Member

I prefer cyp as it is.
    I'm also enjoying cypionate myself. Unfortunately these days the dosage is only 120mgs a week. lol
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

Looks like you need to do a little more studying on your anabolic steroids before posting more b.s. Lol
    I know exactly what I'm talking about. Every blend of test is ester heavy. Not to mention hard to control stable blood levels due to varying degrees of absorption.
  28. Banned

I totally agree. After everything kicks in test is just test.
    Right.......so why buy a conglomeration of test esters instead of "just test"? to me just test is plain ol' cyp or enanthate to be honest. sort of makes no sense since it ends up working just as well/just the same as "regular test".
  29. Senior Member

the 400mg of test would only be around 200mg
    Wrong answer
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Wrong answer
    I wasn't being precise, was simply stating that with a blend 400mg isn't actually anywhere near 400mg.
  31. Banned

I'm also enjoying cypionate myself. Unfortunately these days the dosage is only 120mgs a week. lol
    I am using 12 pumps of 1% androgel per day with 5 pumps of transaderm (DHEA and Preg).....and my test level was 2080 (yes 2 thousand and 80 lol). I felt like 12 pumps was about equivalent to 120mg of injectable, using a rather random 10 multiplier. I got re-tested yesterday for a "second opinion" and make sure the sample wasn't contaminated by androgel on my skin.....
  32. Senior Member

Right.......so why buy a conglomeration of test esters instead of "just test"? to me just test is plain ol' cyp or enanthate to be honest. sort of makes no sense since it ends up working just as well/just the same as "regular test".
    Yes but alot of people are too impatient and don't want to wait for 3-4 weeks for the testosterone to kick in, but also don't want the hassle of eod pinning. Walla Sustanon the best of both worlds quick action with only weekly injections.
  33. Banned

Yes but alot of people are too impatient and don't want to wait for 3-4 weeks for the testosterone to kick in, but also don't want the hassle of eod pinning. Walla Sustanon the best of both worlds quick action with only weekly injections.
    I would simply kickstart with prop for say 4 weeks while concurrently running a long ester.....then of course drop the prop and continue with the long ester, a much better method for the impatient out there. Then again, SD or dbol work WAY better as a kickstart for the dead time at the start of a test cycle. test blends are just plain dumb to me, but hey if you use them properly (say EOD) then I guess its harmless enough.....just seems like a inefficient way to utilize test to me though.
  34. Banned

Sustanon the best of both worlds quick action with only weekly injections.
    wait, you advocate pinning sust ONCE per week??????
  35. Senior Member

I would simply kickstart with prop for say 4 weeks while concurrently running a long ester.....then of course drop the prop and continue with the long ester, a much better method for the impatient out there. Then again, SD or dbol work WAY better as a kickstart for the dead time at the start of a test cycle. test blends are just plain dumb to me, but hey if you use them properly (say EOD) then I guess its harmless enough.....just seems like a inefficient way to utilize test to me though.
    Some people like to keep it simple. Ok now your turn to argue my point. lol
  36. Senior Member

Why would you need to pin Sustanon more than once per week? ? It was designed so that you wouldn't have to deal with frequently pinning. What are you talking about? ?
  37. Banned

Why would you need to pin Sustanon more than once per week? ? It was designed so that you wouldn't have to deal with frequently pinning. What are you talking about? ?
    Wow, OK. If you say so
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Your gonna have to explain that train of thought lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  39. Advanced Member

Hey that's how I used to do it!! And I grew as big as a house!!
  40. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Your gonna have to explain that train of thought lol
    It was designed back in the day to give you a long steady flow of testosterone. It was designed to stay in your system for 2 weeks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone ever try black ace with ephedra in it supposably?
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:35 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 11:24 AM
  3. Trenadrol with ephedra in it?
    By Quetzalcoatl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 10:52 AM
  4. Help with MGF (put it in simple terms please)
    By sev1512 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 11:32 PM
  5. is something wrong with this site it says im not logged in but
    By Outside Backer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 04:33 PM