Bulk andro kit vs hormone regulation kit by ams

rphash49

Awards
I wouldn't use either one. But your question is also hard to answer not knowing what your goal is or your stats

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Between those two I would go with hormone regulation kit, only because LG science somehow has a page explaining their bulk andro stack.....that has no explanation of what is actually in the bottles.... Bulk could be better!?!?! but its not easy to tell based on there site.

clayboy_123

Awards
Does anyone else have a take on these products? Are these as good as stano elite?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I had a pretty good run with the Bulk Andro kit. But I also bridged into 4 weeks of the 17-ProAndro & EpiAndro by LG for a total of 8 weeks. But I put on roughly 10 lbs if I recall during the first four weeks, eating like a hog though. Definitely wasn't a lean 10lbs but I wasn't expecting it to be. I have a log on it on AM if you wanna go back through & check it out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Look into other compounds...

clayboy_123

Awards
Look into other compounds because of lack of effectiveness of the Ives I mentioned ?

rphash49

Awards
Look into other compounds because of lack of effectiveness of the Ives I mentioned ?
Based on your goals most would recommend a different stack. Easier to answer if I had your stats. Age, weight, bf, etc