Bulk andro kit vs hormone regulation kit by ams
- 07-29-2013, 11:09 PM
- 07-30-2013, 12:20 AM
I wouldn't use either one. But your question is also hard to answer not knowing what your goal is or your stats
- 07-30-2013, 08:17 AM
07-30-2013, 08:37 AM
07-30-2013, 08:59 AM
Between those two I would go with hormone regulation kit, only because LG science somehow has a page explaining their bulk andro stack.....that has no explanation of what is actually in the bottles.... Bulk could be better!?!?! but its not easy to tell based on there site.
ForeRunner LabsThe Future of Human Performancehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
07-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Does anyone else have a take on these products? Are these as good as stano elite?
07-30-2013, 09:07 PM
I had a pretty good run with the Bulk Andro kit. But I also bridged into 4 weeks of the 17-ProAndro & EpiAndro by LG for a total of 8 weeks. But I put on roughly 10 lbs if I recall during the first four weeks, eating like a hog though. Definitely wasn't a lean 10lbs but I wasn't expecting it to be. I have a log on it on AM if you wanna go back through & check it out.
07-30-2013, 09:17 PM
07-30-2013, 09:55 PM
Look into other compounds...
LG Sciences forum representative
07-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Look into other compounds because of lack of effectiveness of the Ives I mentioned ?
07-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rayrayy in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 104Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:46 AM
- By rayrayy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:51 AM
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:01 PM
- By kochise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-15-2008, 11:40 AM
- By bslick69b in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2008, 03:07 PM