My current cycle --well mapped?

cobain67

Banned
Awards
Ok... now I know I just recently posted a question regarding my cycle, but I want to clarify whether or not my cycle is well mapped out.

Weeks 1-4: 120mg M14ADD (D-Bol Effect)
Weeks 1-8: 8cc/day VPX 1-Test
Weeks 1-8: 10cc/day VPX Syngex II (4-OHT, 1,4ADD, 19-NOR)
Weeks 4-8: 10cc/day VPX Syngex I (1-T/4-AD)
Weeks 5-8: 20-30mg SuperDrol (Mass + Dryness)

*SuperDrol will arrive later this week via USPS. I will then start dosing the next week (week 5)

+Should I run the M14ADD a full 28 days (4 weeks) or discontinue today (last day of week 3) Mainly to give my liver a break for 1 week before SuperDrol. Yay or Nay?
+SuperDrol will be run for a full 28 days w/GrapeFruit Juice (as I do now with M14ADD)

Suggestions are encouraged

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what your looking for, but imo this is a great cycle. Here is the changes I think should be made.

Weeks 1-4: 120mg M14ADD (do the 4 full weeks, no break needed, liver supps for pct)
Weeks 1-8: 8cc/day VPX 1-Test (fine)
Weeks 1-4: 10cc/day VPX Syngex II (unless very low in 19nor, stop taking if looking to lean out at week 4)
Weeks 4-8: 10cc/day VPX Syngex I (fine)
Weeks 4-8: 20-30mg SuperDrol (use for one full month)

Superdrol should be good to harden up the gains, remember though, use like this it will be more a lean builder then straight up cutter, but you should be looking for that anyway. 19nor is really wet so I would stop using it after week 4. People are stacking 19nor with Super for really wet bulking cycle. I think this cycle rocks ****, great for gain mass then leaning out a little. Probabably one of the best legal cycles you could do.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
alright, cool. I will run SuperDrol for a month, and as soon as it arrives in the mail, I will replace the M14ADD with the SuperDrol. Also, I am on the first day of the 4th week. I will let you know how things go in my cycle log.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I would change is use some form of test of 4ad throught your entire cycle. Also have some letro on hand and also some nolva. Whats your PCT look like?
I would use Pro Liver or something like that the entire cycle, not just after the methyl. Some people say it lessens gains, but there is no proof of this at all. I did a cycle VERY simular to this, except I used 4ad Cyp, and 1 test cyp, and I also used m1t and m5aa for a short while during the cycle (no, never stacked another methyl with m1t)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
they say that it makes the liver break down the substances more then normally, what they fail to realize is that milk thistle and NAC only help the liver to run as it should run, not in overdrive.