To Ralox PCT or not?

j.k22

Awards
Hey guys
Im currently on week 9 of a 12-15 week test (sust) cycle @ 500mg/week

Using pharma grade aromasin at 12.5mg/day
Used an SD kickstart for 2.5 weeks (couldn't hack lethargy)

Currently using a Pro-Dienolone compound (still legal in UK) (150mg/day for 4 weeks)
(opted for this over pro-Trenbolone as I've had great success in the past with it)

Anyway, I'm thinking forward to PCT
I have hundereds of clomifene and enough Tamoxifen for a PCT, I also have lots of raloxifene (but never used it)

Usually use a PCT of:
Clomid: 100/50/25
Nolva: 20/20/10/10/10

Might switch nolva for ralox @ 60/60/30/30

This forum seems more advanced in the area of using new compounds, i.e. not copy-paste cycles.from 15 years ago.
so looking for experienced opinion.

BTW, shutdown has been OK so far, I dont think I'll need HCG, but could possible source if I felt the need.
Also, All ancillaries are pharma, wish the 'sust' was aswell... haha

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Data on raloxifene seems very promising. I will probably use it for my next cycle. And by probably I mean I will.

infraredline

Awards
I would still use hcg, can never hurt.

I would not use nolvadex since there are better alternatives out there for anti estrogenic effects. Continue using your aromasin throughout pct or use formastanzol (tans dermal formestane)

Also I would recommend toremifene over raloxefin (Sorry if i spelled that wrong)

Finally no need to run clomid that high. The highest I would ever advise is 50mg but 25mg for 4 weeks will work just as well.

If you want to run torem you would dose it 120/90/60/30

Also I would add in d-asprtic acid, unleashed by protein factory, and another test boaster such as erase by purus labs or forged post cycle by transform supplements.

So this is what we are looking at now:
(assuming you are doing a 12 week cycle)
1-12 sust
1-12 aromasin
9-14 hcg 1000iu a week
PCT:
15-18 clomid 25mg ed or toremifene 120/90/60/30
15-18 aromasin 12.5mg eod or formastanzol 10 pumps daily
15-18 unleashed
15-18 other natty test boaster (ie erase or forged post cycle)
15-18 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

If you decide to go 15 just adjust the weeks accordingly

j.k22

Awards
Data on raloxifene seems very promising. I will probably use it for my next cycle. And by probably I mean I will.
The studies seem promising, and some data on nolva would suggest DNA binding and possible links liver cancer. (been a while since I read that so knowledge is sketchy)

If ralox seems safer, and binds to the receptor better, then ralox would be the better choice.

j.k22

Awards
I would still use hcg, can never hurt.

I would not use nolvadex since there are better alternatives out there for anti estrogenic effects. Continue using your aromasin throughout pct or use formastanzol (tans dermal formestane)

Also I would recommend toremifene over raloxefin (Sorry if i spelled that wrong)

Finally no need to run clomid that high. The highest I would ever advise is 50mg but 25mg for 4 weeks will work just as well.

If you want to run torem you would dose it 120/90/60/30

Also I would add in d-asprtic acid, unleashed by protein factory, and another test boaster such as erase by purus labs or forged post cycle by transform supplements.

So this is what we are looking at now:
(assuming you are doing a 12 week cycle)
1-12 sust
1-12 aromasin
9-14 hcg 1000iu a week
PCT:
15-18 clomid 25mg ed or toremifene 120/90/60/30
15-18 aromasin 12.5mg eod or formastanzol 10 pumps daily
15-18 unleashed
15-18 other natty test boaster (ie erase or forged post cycle)
15-18 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

If you decide to go 15 just adjust the weeks accordingly
Cheers Bro!
Thanks for taking time to write that out bro!

Tomorifene is difficult to get for me just now, but is promising. I'll hopefully have it next time I'll need more aromasin next time too.

I only use clomid @100 for first few days. Just to bring up plasma levels quickly
I'll need nolva/Ralox As I do suffer Gyno... Its manageable, but flares up on cycle/PCT. Basically non-existant when under control or not on cycle.

I hate DAA, gives me headaches and blurred vision (no Idea why, Tried it twice)
Have a tonne of ATD, but currently staying away from it due to it binding to the androgen receptor in some tissues.

Love formestane, will probably throw that into PCT aswell.

Prefer slin-sane type products over natty test boosters.

gains have been about 10lbs, very lean though, looks like I'm on a cut.
I could have easilly gained like 20lbs by now if I was bulking, but I don't like being puffy and soft, so very happy so far!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The studies seem promising, and some data on nolva would suggest DNA binding and possible links liver cancer. (been a while since I read that so knowledge is sketchy)

If ralox seems safer, and binds to the receptor better, then ralox would be the better choice.
All AIs and SERMs have data on them that relates to a higher chance of developing "X" cancer. However if you look at the studies they are done for much longer periods of time than we typically use (iirc). I'm still a fan of Nolvadex regardless of what people say, it's a great compound. Torem is good and i'd probably use that over nolva if I wanted to spend more money. Ralox isn't as cheap as nolva either but i'd say worth the cost.

infraredline

Awards
Cheers Bro!
Thanks for taking time to write that out bro!

Tomorifene is difficult to get for me just now, but is promising. I'll hopefully have it next time I'll need more aromasin next time too.

I only use clomid @100 for first few days. Just to bring up plasma levels quickly
I'll need nolva/Ralox As I do suffer Gyno... Its manageable, but flares up on cycle/PCT. Basically non-existant when under control or not on cycle.

I hate DAA, gives me headaches and blurred vision (no Idea why, Tried it twice)
Have a tonne of ATD, but currently staying away from it due to it binding to the androgen receptor in some tissues.

Love formestane, will probably throw that into PCT aswell.

Prefer slin-sane type products over natty test boosters.

gains have been about 10lbs, very lean though, looks like I'm on a cut.
I could have easilly gained like 20lbs by now if I was bulking, but I don't like being puffy and soft, so very happy so far!
Anytime bro, just happy to share info.

I believe purity solutions is a sponsor here so I hope I'm not breaking any rules by listing them but they should have torem in stock, if not though you can never go wrong with clomid.

Regarding the dosing of the clomid the reason I said there's never a need to go over 50mg a day is because clomid has a half life of 5-7 days. It builds up in the system very quick at even 25mg ed. This way you can avoid the gross feeling and the sides some people get from using clomid

You can definitely just use the formastanzol rather than using nolvadex in pct

That's strange and unfortunate that happens to you with daa, especially considering it works so well at raising test levels.

Never heard of slin sane, if you could send me a link to there stuff I would appreciate it as I am always looking to find new things that work for people

On a final note that's great you've made such great progress on your cycle, props to you!

j.k22

Awards
Hey bro,

I'll stick with clomid this time, and prob use the ralox.
If I feel that the ralox isnt doing the job, I'll switch to tamox

I would rather stay pharma for my ancillaries (AI's and SERMs). Its easily available in the UK, but my logistics aren't idea at the moment.

The Slin-sane is a Genomyx product (need more posts for link to work)
anabolicminds.com/forum/genomyx/201865-slin-sane-v2

Basically just increases insulin sensitivity a little, I feel I get nice pumps off it and a slight leaning effect. Nice to use when off AAS.
I feel that these products work better than Natty (herbal) test boosters.

Placebo has a lot to answer to regarding natty test boosters. Even if you're pinning test it can take almost 3 weeks to notice any real difference.