First Epi Cycle

mdj

Awards
Planning my first epi cycle.

LGI Epi-10 30/30/30/40/40/40

4-dhea 0/0/0/120/120/120 (have a 3 week supply available so planning on using it)

Supporting supplements:
Tudca, cycle support, hawthorn berry, fish oil, taurine, creatine, animal pak and flex.

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Daa 3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

Appreciate any advice or suggestions.

infraredline

Awards
Dosing looks alright, some would say just run 40 all 6 weeks but I would say you have a good split.

You need a liver support supplement for on cycle and I would advise taking it post cycle as well since serms can been harsh on your liver as well. Organ shield by purus labs is a good one as is N2guard

You can run your clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks. Clomid has a half life of 5-7 days so it will build up in your system very quickly. Keeping it at 25mg will limit the negative sides that can be associated with clomid. Now would you be ok running it at 50 for the first 2 weeks? yes but I would say it is unnecessary. Another option would be to run toremifene.

Also I would advise adding in unleashed by protein factory in addition to erase.

Finally I would use formastanzol in your pct as well. It is transdermal formestane and is a relatively mild ai. You will combat estrogenic sides that will come post cycle without crossing over the line of having not enough estrogen. Not to mention it works very well at boasting test levels.

So this is what it should look like:
1-6 epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
1-11 organ shield or N2guard
PCT:
7-11 clomid 25mg ed or toremifene 120/90/60/30
7-11 erase
7-11 unleashed (http://proteinfactory.com/shop/tribulus-side-effects/) order it quick because they run out of stock very regularly
7-11 d-aspartic acid 3g ed
7-13 formastanzol 10 pumps ed (https://www.************/Products/18/Forma+Stanzol/)

infraredline

Awards
Just pm me for the formastanzol link, I was not aware we weren't allowed to share supplement company links

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
dont listen to ^^^ that guy, he only understands half of what hes talking about and is tryin to push expensive needto products on u

your cycle is pretty much the pinnacle of fine. thats exactly how everyone should run epistane for the first time, plus or minus the 4dhea

p.s. tudca is liver support. its actually the best liver support available
p.s.s. formestane has a suppressive metabolite called 4-hydroxytestosterone. erase is fine for pct, some would argue its better

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just pm me for the formastanzol link, I was not aware we weren't allowed to share supplement company links
Nor are you allowed to pm it......

infraredline

Awards
dont listen to ^^^ that guy, he only understands half of what hes talking about and is tryin to push expensive needto products on u

your cycle is pretty much the pinnacle of fine. thats exactly how everyone should run epistane for the first time, plus or minus the 4dhea

p.s. tudca is liver support. its actually the best liver support available
p.s.s. formestane has a suppressive metabolite called 4-hydroxytestosterone. erase is fine for pct, some would argue its better
I'm not pushing anything bro I listed many options and only listed 2 need to products, not to mention erase is just as expensive as unleashed (well $2 cheaper but you get the point)

Organ shield is by purus labs and is not expensive at all (18.99 a bottle if i'm not mistaken) and is not a need to product unless of course purus labs is needto now.

N2guard is overpriced and not worth buying I agree with you, but some people still like to use it which is why i listed it however the reason i listed organ shield first is it is cheaper and will do the same as N2guard and I recommend it over N2guard (hence the listing of it first)

And formestanzol will not suppress you either, it is awesome and has worked for me, friends, clients ect time and time again, WHICH IS WHY I RECOMMEND IT, BECAUSE IT WORKS.

His pct is not complete with just d-aspartic acid and erase in addition to clomid. At very least he needs to throw an ai in there and I recommended formastanzol over aromasin because formastanzol is a) a more mild ai (as stated above) and b) because it has worked for me and my clients

So if my math is correct that's 1 needto supplement listed out of the many others listed so how again am I pushing anything?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm not pushing anything bro I listed many options and only listed 2 need to products, not to mention erase is just as expensive as unleashed (well $2 cheaper but you get the point)

Organ shield is by purus labs and is not expensive at all (18.99 a bottle if i'm not mistaken) and is not a need to product unless of course purus labs is needto now.

N2guard is overpriced and not worth buying I agree with you, but some people still like to use it which is why i listed it however the reason i listed organ shield first is it is cheaper and will do the same as N2guard and I recommend it over N2guard (hence the listing of it first)

And formestanzol will not suppress you either, it is awesome and has worked for me, friends, clients ect time and time again, WHICH IS WHY I RECOMMEND IT, BECAUSE IT WORKS.

His pct is not complete with just d-aspartic acid and erase in addition to clomid. At very least he needs to throw an ai in there and I recommended formastanzol over aromasin because formastanzol is a) a more mild ai (as stated above) and b) because it has worked for me and my clients

So if my math is correct that's 1 needto supplement listed out of the many others listed so how again am I pushing anything?
youre wrong again
1. he already has tudca and cycle support. no need for organ shield or n2guard.
2. erase is an ai called armistane. u obviously didnt know that. theres no need for 2 ai's, that would actually make everything worse
3. formestanzol is created by needto and sold through MR. same with half of MR's prohormones such as old diesel, old beast, helladrol, katana, epistrong
-idk if unleashed is also made by needto, but i know their reps push it for pct
4. daa is a test booster. unleashed is a test booster. only need one

u put your clients on steroids? are they athletes or somethin? you can get in a lot of trouble for doing that, even though theyre "legal"

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Unleashed is made by protein factory and I think they push it because Nelson help create it or some **** I have heard it works well for free test

infraredline

Awards
youre wrong again
2. erase is an ai called armistane. u obviously didnt know that. theres no need for 2 ai's, that would actually make everything worse
3. formestanzol is created by needto and sold through MR. same with half of MR's prohormones such as old diesel, old beast, helladrol, katana, epistrong

u put your clients on steroids? are they athletes or somethin? you can get in a lot of trouble for doing that, even though theyre "legal"
1) touche, i prefer organ shield which is why i recommended it but tudca will work, he asked for opinions i gave mine
2) arimistane has time and time again showed to not live up to its hype as an ai when put to trial
3) Formestanzol is made by muscle research not needto get your facts straight, if you look on the bottle it even says that
4) daa boasts test, unleashed raises free test through the ingredient Avenacosides
5) I do not, they come to me and say I am going to take this how do I do it, I just advise them so they don't mess themselves up.This is all the info I will disclose regarding my clients.

infraredline

Awards
Unleashed is made by protein factory and I think they push it because Nelson help create it or some **** I have heard it works well for free test
It is made by protein factory you are correct, and it does work very well which is why i recommend it

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I don't think there's anything wrong with multiple test boosters in PCT.

I personally use a few:

DAA to raise test
A product with Fadogia to boost LH
A product with Avena Sativa to raise free test

In addition to some other stuff.

mdj

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not planning on running the cycle for another month or two, my shoulder's been giving me problems lately and gonna get that straightened out first. While waiting I figured it wouldn't hurt to get some different ideas to look into.

macdady

macdady

Awards
youre wrong again

Lol I was thinking the same things reading this guys post... 2 AI's and 2 test boosters? Lol...