MethylRage Review

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Took one cap (12.5mg) to start. Iwas going to up it to two if nothing happened. Well, i didnt have to. About 45 mins after taking it. I felt the mental effect, ie better focus, extra intensity on weaker reps, but no aggression ( might need higher dose). IF anything i was very cool and collected and very focused. I did have a few shaky reps but was able to focus extra power out of my center and push it outward ( like grounding legsand tightening torso). I def maintained a great pump from about 15 mins in to about an hour after working out. Supertight bi's and chest muscles were pumped out nicely. I pump up pretty good, but i can attribute the extra to methylrage. I was also using EPh HCL and syneprhine as that is my normal pre workout. Ive been using that for about 2 months now. So i know there was extra energy and focus from the methyl-rage. PLus my nerves are fried out and i usually have horrible workouts when i am stressed out., but i was on point to say the least.

DB incline press - 75x6 ( normal for first lift)
Lat pulldown 120x1 -135x1(felt real easy)-150x2x6 ( this is an improvement from the last 2 weeks)
Flat bench cable ( freemotion machine, i love cables
) 80 lbs (equiv to 80lb db's) 2x6 1x5 - this is a 20lb improvement
Close grip cable rows - 150x3x8 - 135 is norm, i felt very good i usualy burn out myback here, but i did not, as i left with a few in the whole)
Cable FLies - 40lbs each side - 3x12 - 2 second pause at touch - these felt easy, but my stabilizer were burning ore than usual)
Shoulder Circuit 1x10 posterior, anterior, and lateral with 15lbs no rest - this sucked but i was so focused on finishing lactic acid did not slow me down.

Ab wheel 3x8 from knees - felt awesome for an end of workout

just so you know i use very strict motion, no cheating, and usually a 3 or 2 eccentric and 1 count concentric with a 1 sec pause in between.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
wtf?? you're lucky mayne. I had to take at least 4 before I felt any affects.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I think the people who feel it the most have lower amounts of natural DHT. I suspect I have high natural levels of DHT (and low estrogen) so I doubt if I will get anthing out of it. (No effect from M5aa.)

I ordered two bottles just to try it out, though.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Ive always been sensitive to androgens and even things like tribulus and avena sative. But i am also very prone to getting shutdown easily by androgens. That is why i usually opt for short term cycles ( 2on3off). Also i just use 4-ad pre workout and an anti-e for 3-4 weeks at a time, and it seems to do just enough without shutting me down, and risking losing any gains. Also i think things like Ephdrine and other stims might increase the overall effect of lower doses. Because from what i can tell im very rare in the response i got to it. Ill have to see what it does by itself, but i got a great stack now to play with at the moment hehe.

I think the people who feel it the most have lower amounts of natural DHT. I suspect I have high natural levels of DHT (and low estrogen) so I doubt if I will get anthing out of it. (No effect from M5aa.)

I ordered two bottles just to try it out, though.

script-pro

Awards
I believe to be somewhat of a non responder. I used m5aa with
absolutely no effect, even at 40mg. I have Methyl Rage, I plan on using it
later down the line.