Good Results on This PH Cycle?

MRobinson

Awards
Been looking at different PHs for a while now. Looking at Test-600x with Tren75 on a 6 wk cycle. Any info on these PHs? Just want to make sure I'm getting a quality product. I'm wanting lean mass gains and decrease in body fat.
Age-37
Ht-6'
Wt.-210
BF~25%
Currently on the usual kind of stuff...C4, Deer Antler, Whey, CLA, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, B1, B12, etc...
What do you think about starting the Test-600x and Tren75?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Um... just try googling those things, test 600x is a natural test booster. And a ****ty one at that lol
I'm guessing its from anabolic research.
I'm not sure about giving anabolic advise to someone that uses deer antler spray or pills lol... either your a troll or you haven't really researched anything and are hoping to have your hand held and walked through the world of steroids lol
But I repeat test 600x is neither a prohormon or oral steroid. I doubt tren75 is either knowing the company that makes it. Just a fancy name.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if u want quality, why are you using deer antler?

at 25% bf, u need to focus on fixing your diet before using any steroids. otherwise, youre just wasting your time and money

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the fat ****s looking for shortcuts when a proper god damn diet and exercise program is all you need.

Tldr

EAT CLEAN AND HIT THE GYM NO SHORTCUTS *******

rphash49

Awards
Been looking at different PHs for a while now. Looking at Test-600x with Tren75 on a 6 wk cycle. Any info on these PHs? Just want to make sure I'm getting a quality product. I'm wanting lean mass gains and decrease in body fat.
Age-37
Ht-6'
Wt.-210
BF~25%
Currently on the usual kind of stuff...C4, Deer Antler, Whey, CLA, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, B1, B12, etc...
What do you think about starting the Test-600x and Tren75?
"Currently on the usual kind of stuff... Deer Antler". Omg that is too funny lmfao

Ok but seriously your bf is way to high to run a PH/DS. Like someone said above your diet and gym plan are not on point. Get bf down to around 15%min and while you are working on that do some research.

MRobinson

Awards
No, deer antler isn't worth a damn. But I had some, so why the hell not. Wasn't gonna chunk it. By the way. Not a fat***. Was toting around some extra pounds before I got back in the gym. Not doing the cycle right now, just gathering the stuff for later. Probably doing a bulk cycle first anyway. What's a forum for anyway. Information. That's what I'm here for. Not to be ridiculed by someone just because I don't know as much as them or don't have the experience they have. At some point, everyone on here was at a starting point where they were gathering information and asking questions. That is what a forum is for in the first place.

macdady

macdady

Awards
10 bucks says he signed up over at steroidology because of that stupid pop up that says they will give you a free bottle of roids when you do lol...

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hey buy the product take your own advice your clearly ready for Olympia

rphash49

Awards
I'm sorry Mrs Robinson but when you come at me with deer antler as one of your daily go to supplements its hard not to ridicule.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm sorry Mrs Robinson but when you come at me with deer antler as one of your daily go to supplements its hard not to ridicule.
Still not as bad as cell tech lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hey that cell tech stuff has taurine in it which Eddie taught us is an AI. So it must be good.
Haha I almost forgot. I'm gonna have to try that new taurine AI ony next cycle lol

rphash49

Awards
But honestly OP we can tell from your first post on this thread that you need to do more research before even asking questions. You need to be in good physical condition before using PH/DS, have a solid gym routine which takes years to perfect and get your diet on point. Once you hit a physical conditioning plateau then and only then look into using these products.