Ultra cycle

S

SmithAl93

Awards
Alright so here's the deal, I'm currently about to run a cycle of ultradrol and I'm wondering a few things so if I can get some answers and explanations that'd be awesome! Thanks in advance guys.

As far as dosage goes what would be the best cycle dose for bulking, I've heard mixed reviews about 8mg vs 16mgs

Also I'm thinking of cycling stanadrol or possibly another cycle of ultra to keep the gains, I'm preloading cycle assist now and TUDCA. And I will e taking PCT after. What should I do, stack the cycles or not? Help!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm confused; stacking ultradrol with ultradrol? What's your ph experience?

S

SmithAl93

Awards
Yeah it would be a prolonged cycle I guess more than stacking but possibly with stanadrol to keep gains.

S

SmithAl93

Awards
And I've cycled hdrol twice this is only my second ph

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well its technically your third but you can go 6 weeks ultra but I'd still add stano...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20-30mg methylsten is the common dose.

Add stano in; you'll thank hvac later. Libido and lethargy will be almost nonexistent.

Go to Ironflexsupps.com and pick up there stano, and use "AM20" for your coupon code to get 20% off your order.

What're you using exactly for pct?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
20-30mg methylsten is the common dose.

Add stano in; you'll thank hvac later. Libido and lethargy will be almost nonexistent.

Go to Ironflexsupps.com and pick up there stano, and use "AM20" for your coupon code to get 20% off your order.

What're you using exactly for pct?
You guys have a sten product dont you?

S

SmithAl93

Awards
Yes hvac. Third cycle second ph I've tried.

Tyga I'm going I finish out with cel cycle assist and nutrition rev black pct, I've had good luck in the past.

The stanozane?

But as far as stano goes go I cycle that before pct? I've never stacked cycles. Sorry, I'm sure you and hvac think I'm a autistic but I wanna keep as much of my gains as possible. Thanks guys I appreciate the help!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Tyga I'm going I finish out with cel cycle assist and nutrition rev black pct, I've had good luck in the past.

The stanozane?

But as far as stano goes go I cycle that before pct? I've never stacked cycles. Sorry, I'm sure you and hvac think I'm a autistic but I wanna keep as much of my gains as possible. Thanks guys I appreciate the help!
Stano is more of a "test" base, though its not an actual test base it helps with lethargy and libido. Use it during cycle, not in pct. I would run stano 8 weeks

R

rphash49

Awards

The stanozane?

No serm? M-sten will completely shut you down. It will be difficult to keep gains

S

SmithAl93

Awards
So run it 8 weeks even though my ultra will only be a 4 week cycle? Or is there something else to try to keep my gains?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ultra:
12/12/12/12 - 1 bottle
Stano:
800/800/800/800/800/800 - 2 bottles lgi-stano200

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes, stano is also a ph so its needs pct as we'll

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run both at the same time? Before pct?
Yes. 12 mg is on the LOW end.

Msten- 20/20/20/20 (can bump to 30mg the last week or two)
Stanozane- 800/800/800/800/1g/1g (Ironflexsupps.com and "AM20" to get 20% off the two bottles you'll need)

Pct
Torem 90/60/60/60
Test booster
Cortisol control
Low dose AI

Start your pct the day AFTER your last dose of stano

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It is low but I'm under the impression he only wants 1 bottle for 4 weeks

S

SmithAl93

Awards
Yeah Im thinking of only 12mg dosage first cycle of it. Then ill up it accordingly, heard it's got nasty sides, so all in all it's now a 10 week cycle? 4 of msten and 6 stano? And ill go and get the rest of that for my pct

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Im thinking of only 12mg dosage first cycle of it. Then ill up it accordingly, heard it's got nasty sides, so all in all it's now a 10 week cycle? 4 of msten and 6 stano? And ill go and get the rest of that for my pct
No it's an six week cycle.

R

rphash49

Awards
The example cycles above are 6 week cycles. Run the stano and m-sten starting at the same time

S

SmithAl93

Awards
I'm sure your about to rip your hair out. But I really appreciate this guys.

So 8 weeks? But the msten is 4 and stano is 6 do I take msten and stano together? Or one then the other?

Like [FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]i said I'm sorry guys. First stacking cycle I wanna do it right [/FONT]

R

rphash49

Awards
Why are you guys suggesting he run stano solo for the last two weeks? How would it benefit him? I would think it would be better to maybe run stano solo at the beginning then add m-sten week 3. Personally I would want my pct to start the day after my last m-sten dose.

R

rphash49

Awards
Where are you getting 8 weeks and 10 weeks from?

Both of the cycles laid out above are 6 weeks long starting both supplements together on week one

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure your about to rip your hair out. But I really appreciate this guys.

So 8 weeks? But the msten is 4 and stano is 6 do I take msten and stano together? Or one then the other?

Like i said I'm sorry guys. First stacking cycle I wanna do it right
This is how it'll workout out:

Msten- x/x/x/x
Stano-x/x/x/x/x/x

X= whatever mg you decide to run the compound and it equals one week. So from day one you'll start Msten and stano together, the Msten will end after four weeks and the stano will stretch on for two more additional weeks making the total length of the cycle six weeks.

The additional two weeks of stano will help solidify the gains you made from the methylsten, the fact it's a DHT derivative will help harden/ solidify the added muscle as well. Regardless you'll be shut down whether you start the stano first and add the Msten in at week two or start the Msten and stano together and end with just stano.