Osta rx joint pain

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Doing a recomp after a SDMZ cycle(which was excellent), and now I'm running osta rx for a small recomp before running my serm. Osta is awesome, I have put on mass while maintaining all my strength. Only problem , are my joints, I couldn't find anything from other threads. Anyone know if this is a normal side effect of osta. Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've never noticed that problem and have used osta rx twice and ostarine

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Hmm ostarine is supposed to raise estrogen which theoretically should help joints. Maybe it's coming from something else who knows. I would say get some cissus

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing a recomp after a SDMZ cycle(which was excellent), and now I'm running osta rx for a small recomp before running my serm. Osta is awesome, I have put on mass while maintaining all my strength. Only problem , are my joints, I couldn't find anything from other threads. Anyone know if this is a normal side effect of osta. Thanks
Your joints/ligaments / tendons have not caught up to your gains.
Your body doesn't care if the weight you add is fat or muscle. Thus joint pain

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Thanks for the responses..... I just overnighted some "achilles " joint and tendon support. Has the cissus in it. Along with some extra stretching, hopefully this will combat my issue. Thanks!

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Thanks for the responses..... I just overnighted some "achilles " joint and tendon support. Has the cissus in it. Along with some extra stretching, hopefully this will combat my issue. Thanks!
That should deffinately help! Let us know how it goes

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Third day with the achilles joint and tendon support. It has helped out a lot. I have been using resistance bands as well to stretch after all my workouts. Thanks for the feedback.