How much HCG is too much... Help needed

AnabolicRage5

Awards
Still on a year cycle, and have had a month or 2 with test only and HGH bridge but have been some sort of anabolic for a little over a year... The boys are way too small about a month ago did 500IU once a week... Did nothing for me wasn't sure if it was because i used sterile water or not. Also just started armidex love the stuff always with libido nd water retention.. This time i used the amp water for my 5000IU, can i do 500IU's every 3days? Thanks for the feedback need help, want to have kids soon

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Clomid is the preferred PCT approach as far as I know. Run a search.

Most people on cycle and HCG drop the HCG 1-2 weeks before the AAS clears your system and then start Clomid.

The reason to use HCG, in theory, for a restart is to coax the testes and promote them to start producing testosterone on their own after a prolonged period of hibernation and idle state due to a specific TRT protocol which has not employed HCG along the way.

500Iu's every three days is not too much.

AnabolicRage5

Awards
Thank you for the help appreciate it.... The only reason I'm doing some HCG now is to give them a little spark ( wake up call ) because i don't want them to shut down completely... Thanks again

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Thank you for the help appreciate it.... The only reason I'm doing some HCG now is to give them a little spark ( wake up call ) because i don't want them to shut down completely... Thanks again
Good luck. This is a great forum with plenty of experts with much more experience than me.