how long to wait between cycles?

antmike

Awards
I finished a 4 week alpha bulk cycle and am one week into pct (using reboot) my libido is higher than it was on cycle would it be a problem if I stopped?

Also how long should I wait till next cycle? I know time on plus pct is time off but I feel the alpha wass such a week cycle and I think I probably recovered already

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Get bloods that's the only real way to know if everything is in normal range go for it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caveat: pre and post cycle bloods. Otherwise, you don't have a baseline.

antmike

Awards
Any point in getting blood work now since I didn't get it pre cycle? Also wouldn't blood work while on a pct product show different levels than what I actually have?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Any point in getting blood work now since I didn't get it pre cycle? Also wouldn't blood work while on a pct product show different levels than what I actually have?
Just wait till after pct and get bloods if they are within normal range for your age then I don't see an issue

Ideally you want to have bloods before to have something to go off but you don't have that luxury now

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's still a point. Yes, PCT bloods require both during and post PCT.

antmike

Awards
Thanks. So should I just continue the reboot for 3 more weeks?

Aritch

Awards
a rule of thumb is number of weeks on cycle+PCT equals the number of weeks without any gear. This is just a rule of thumb the only way to tell is with blood work which was neglected. I would finish the cycle/pct fully wait a few weeks get blood drawn. Look at all of your values they should be in the middle of the ranges. If anything is close to the high end of acceptable I would wait a few more weeks. Things to look at are AST ALT VLDL HDL LDL LH FSH SHBG Test Free Test GFR. These values give you the general well being of your liver kidneys cardiovascular and thyroid.