m-sten cycle questions

Math33

Math33

Awards
Hello everyone, I'll be running my next cycle in about one and a half month and im currently reading and making sure ill have everything on hand for the cycle altho i dont want to overdo things, i want to keep it simple!
This'll be my third cycle, two first were very mild and low dosed, I'm currently 180lbs, 5'10, at around 13%BF.

This cycle is a Bulk cycle :
m-sten at 20mg for 4weeks
4-andro rx for 4weeks (mainly to manage side effects such as Lethargy,libido issues and joint pain... any thoughts on this is welcome)
perfect cycle support (Liver support)

as PCT i would like to keep it simple and would be :
-Torem (dont know exactly the dose yet)
-And i got a bottle of PCT black revolution from Finaflex that i could use too

I know some people have ALOT of knowledge here so i would like your thoughts on this..
Thanks alot, Math

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw some DAA in your PCT and a good AI. MAN Sports makes Nolvadren XT and that would be a nice addition to your PCT

Math33

Math33

Awards
DAA is already in the PCT black rev and its an AI, maybe its too underdosed?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is already in the PCT black rev and its an AI, maybe its too underdosed?
Haven't looked at the product; usually 3g of DAA is the accepted dose. Arimistane is usually 25-75mg.

Math33

Math33

Awards
sorry i meant to say PURE TEST for a test boost plus it has 500mg per pills of DAA and its 6 pills a day so That would be enough for the DAA! And ill try to look up PCT black rev to see if its good enough as an AI! Thanks for the replies... everything else seems fine? Also.. Would the addition of the 4-andro to avoid sides would cause some other things?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
My pct from msten was torem, Exemestane, and DAA. Best pct I've had in a long time. Don't use any 4-andro in pct. Unless you mean in cycle, go for it. I used 1-andro along with msten and I didn't have any sides until week 5 and I had to stop.

Math33

Math33

Awards
4-andro is in the cycle not PCT, but do you think adding this (which is just to avoid lethargy and libido issues) would make it alot harsher and Shut me down even harder? I mean... Is it worth it to add 4-andro just to avoid sides?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Add it IMO.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4-andro is in the cycle not PCT, but do you think adding this (which is just to avoid lethargy and libido issues) would make it alot harsher and Shut me down even harder? I mean... Is it worth it to add 4-andro just to avoid sides?
a base is always a good idea, it wont shut you down anymore than msten would to begin with...

Math33

Math33

Awards
Okok! so cycle : m-sten 20mg daily, 4-andro 2caps daily(is it enough?) and cycle support.

For PCT : PURE TEST (DAA and milk thistle) , finaflex PCT REV which is a AI and TOREM.

sounds good? 2caps every day of 4-andro is enough to get rid of sides?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say no to the 2 caps of 4-andro. I think you need more. Forget the 4 andro and get some trestabolan!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Google "test bases"

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you tell me more about this product?
I ran out for 5 days while on cycle with msten. It was a horrible 5 days to say the least. The lethargy was so bad I did not want to get off the couch. No lie, 30 minutes after getting more and taking 20 mg I was felling great.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

jbeltmann

Awards
Haven't tried trestobol but def will next cycle. IMO 4ad isn't very cost effective and trest is probably a better base, at least from my research. I prefer using a "base" as opposed to stano.

jbeltmann

Awards
Good luck brother. Post your log so we can follow and learn. That's what this us all about...unless your name is Eddie :D

Math33

Math33

Awards
ill be logging this for sure :p! Unfortunatly it wont be until 1st of october or around That

jbeltmann

Awards
Looking forward to following. I'm off for at least 6 months so I'm just trying to learn as much as possible from everyone here in the meantime

Math33

Math33

Awards
Same, this site is such an awesome place for learning. Thanks to everyone for the informations, very appreciated