Whats after S-Drol?

ilcrba

Awards
I have completed a S-Drol cycle about 1 year ago. Looking for something to run that is a little bit stronger, or a good combo to run with S-Drol. Looking to put on some mass. Don't want to run M-LMG due to prolactin issues I had with it 2 years ago.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Could try stenzine from ironflex supps. I used it and put on 10.5 lbs in 1 month using 1 bottle at 2 caps a day. Stuff is similar to sd but without the lethargy. There's a couple logs up, check it out.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want something stronger than sdrol you probably have to inject or use halotestin/var/tren. Otherwise if you want to stick to orals you can look at something like dzine + msten or trenavar + EPI, or many of the other potent combos.

goat23

goat23

Awards
I've done heaps of sd, if you can find beastdrol its a cut above or last cycle I did sdrol and stacked with dragon nutrition pro tren this was straight after running lgi alpha one and pro tren over 6 weeks I put on 30 pounds and kept 20. Though if your having pro lactin probs ill skip the tren started to get a lump myself. If you wanna run solo grab dragon nutrition m1t or a little less strong lgi alpha one but have you support supps ready

ilcrba

Awards
dzine + msten looks like a good combo to run. May look more into it. Thanks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could try stenzine from ironflex supps. I used it and put on 10.5 lbs in 1 month using 1 bottle at 2 caps a day. Stuff is similar to sd but without the lethargy. There's a couple logs up, check it out.
dzine + msten looks like a good combo to run. May look more into it. Thanks.
I'm using stenzine now like guy mentioned and I'm up +14lbs (albeit I'm running for seven weeks)

If you got to Ironflexsupps.com you can us "AM20" for 20% off your order

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
On TRT, so no PCT. SD history (Short 3-4 week cycles):
SD & L-LMG (Gained 15lbs and lost 10lbs wet gains)
SD & Trenazone (Tight maintainable gains)
SD & Trenavar (Tight maintainable gains)
SD & Trenazone & Trenavar (Tight maintainable gains)
SD & LGD-4033 (present)

Tight maintainable gains are what I want. SD stacked with Trenazone & Trenavar was likely my best cycle, but that was likely due to the higher tren levels. Sweated like crazy and slept little. SD & LGD-4033 cycle is too early to tell yet, but so pumped my wife helps me stretch into large shirts.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What's the forums veredict on this Mithras thing that people call dimethyl phera? I remember Phera being one of the peoples favorites, as per general consensus, just wanna know if this Mithras is really coming through with it's miraculous and grand claims of it being as good as henryv said...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the forums veredict on this Mithras thing that people call dimethyl phera? I remember Phera being one of the peoples favorites, as per general consensus, just wanna know if this Mithras is really coming through with it's miraculous and grand claims of it being as good as henryv said...
Someone was running a log on here and didn't notice a thing at the max rec dose on the bottle (45mg I think)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Someone was running a log on here and didn't notice a thing at the max rec dose on the bottle (45mg I think)
Wow , nice to know...sad that new DSs are this disappointing.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
3 weeks M1T, 6 weeks Trenavar or clone= big weight gainz, stay tight and dry with Tvar.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Wow , nice to know...sad that new DSs are this disappointing.
I think he ran it up to about 20mg? Most people seem to enjoy it at the recommended dose. Some seem to need it a bit higher (as with just about everything).

More reviews: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-legion/77780-mithras-customer-reviews.html

Also don't forget Triumphalis, another new prohormone, which gets great reviews from just about everyone who runs it. Reviews: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-legion/76380-triumphalis-customer-reviews.html

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I think he ran it up to about 20mg? Most people seem to enjoy it at the recommended dose. Some seem to need it a bit higher (as with just about everything).

More reviews: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-legion/77780-mithras-customer-reviews.html

Also don't forget Triumphalis, another new prohormone, which gets great reviews from just about everyone who runs it. Reviews: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-legion/76380-triumphalis-customer-reviews.html
Triumphalis is supposed to be good.

SD and Epi is a great combo so I've heard ;-)

rphash49

Awards
For a solo oral I don't think you will find something stronger than SD. As already said dmz/m-sten is a solid stack. I just ran it for 4 weeks and put on 20 pounds and I'm a hard gainer. My shoulders/traps/back got huge. Instant wood when I catch myself in the mirror.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Where would m1a fit in comparison?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ilcrba

Awards
Ok, I am back to this now as I am about to order but want to clear some things up. I think I will go with a stenzine with ?? Could I stack that with SD? Or should it be ran alone? Also, is it mainly for bulking or strength?

Also, will this effect anything with gyno? I still have it a little bit and I just don't want it to flare up anymore.

Thanks guys.