Whats after S-Drol?

  1. Whats after S-Drol?


    I have completed a S-Drol cycle about 1 year ago. Looking for something to run that is a little bit stronger, or a good combo to run with S-Drol. Looking to put on some mass. Don't want to run M-LMG due to prolactin issues I had with it 2 years ago.


  2. Could try stenzine from ironflex supps. I used it and put on 10.5 lbs in 1 month using 1 bottle at 2 caps a day. Stuff is similar to sd but without the lethargy. There's a couple logs up, check it out.

  3. Some dbol an test cyp?
    •   
       


  4. If you want something stronger than sdrol you probably have to inject or use halotestin/var/tren. Otherwise if you want to stick to orals you can look at something like dzine + msten or trenavar + EPI, or many of the other potent combos.

  5. I've done heaps of sd, if you can find beastdrol its a cut above or last cycle I did sdrol and stacked with dragon nutrition pro tren this was straight after running lgi alpha one and pro tren over 6 weeks I put on 30 pounds and kept 20. Though if your having pro lactin probs ill skip the tren started to get a lump myself. If you wanna run solo grab dragon nutrition m1t or a little less strong lgi alpha one but have you support supps ready

  6. dzine + msten looks like a good combo to run. May look more into it. Thanks.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Could try stenzine from ironflex supps. I used it and put on 10.5 lbs in 1 month using 1 bottle at 2 caps a day. Stuff is similar to sd but without the lethargy. There's a couple logs up, check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilcrba View Post
    dzine + msten looks like a good combo to run. May look more into it. Thanks.
    I'm using stenzine now like guy mentioned and I'm up +14lbs (albeit I'm running for seven weeks)

    If you got to Ironflexsupps.com you can us "AM20" for 20% off your order
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  8. On TRT, so no PCT. SD history (Short 3-4 week cycles):
    SD & L-LMG (Gained 15lbs and lost 10lbs wet gains)
    SD & Trenazone (Tight maintainable gains)
    SD & Trenavar (Tight maintainable gains)
    SD & Trenazone & Trenavar (Tight maintainable gains)
    SD & LGD-4033 (present)

    Tight maintainable gains are what I want. SD stacked with Trenazone & Trenavar was likely my best cycle, but that was likely due to the higher tren levels. Sweated like crazy and slept little. SD & LGD-4033 cycle is too early to tell yet, but so pumped my wife helps me stretch into large shirts.

  9. What's the forums veredict on this Mithras thing that people call dimethyl phera? I remember Phera being one of the peoples favorites, as per general consensus, just wanna know if this Mithras is really coming through with it's miraculous and grand claims of it being as good as henryv said...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What's the forums veredict on this Mithras thing that people call dimethyl phera? I remember Phera being one of the peoples favorites, as per general consensus, just wanna know if this Mithras is really coming through with it's miraculous and grand claims of it being as good as henryv said...
    Someone was running a log on here and didn't notice a thing at the max rec dose on the bottle (45mg I think)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  11. I would suggest SD / Halo / Stano Cycle!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Someone was running a log on here and didn't notice a thing at the max rec dose on the bottle (45mg I think)
    Wow , nice to know...sad that new DSs are this disappointing.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. 3 weeks M1T, 6 weeks Trenavar or clone= big weight gainz, stay tight and dry with Tvar.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What's the forums veredict on this Mithras thing that people call dimethyl phera? I remember Phera being one of the peoples favorites, as per general consensus, just wanna know if this Mithras is really coming through with it's miraculous and grand claims of it being as good as henryv said...
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Someone was running a log on here and didn't notice a thing at the max rec dose on the bottle (45mg I think)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Wow , nice to know...sad that new DSs are this disappointing.
    I think he ran it up to about 20mg? Most people seem to enjoy it at the recommended dose. Some seem to need it a bit higher (as with just about everything).

    More reviews: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-...r-reviews.html

    Also don't forget Triumphalis, another new prohormone, which gets great reviews from just about everyone who runs it. Reviews: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-...r-reviews.html
    Antus Labs rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

    I think he ran it up to about 20mg? Most people seem to enjoy it at the recommended dose. Some seem to need it a bit higher (as with just about everything).

    More reviews: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-...r-reviews.html

    Also don't forget Triumphalis, another new prohormone, which gets great reviews from just about everyone who runs it. Reviews: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/iron-...r-reviews.html
    Triumphalis is supposed to be good.

    SD and Epi is a great combo so I've heard ;-)
    Independent

  16. Wouldn't t-drol come after s-drol

  17. Bam ^

  18. More SuperDrol

  19. methyl tren? lol

  20. For a solo oral I don't think you will find something stronger than SD. As already said dmz/m-sten is a solid stack. I just ran it for 4 weeks and put on 20 pounds and I'm a hard gainer. My shoulders/traps/back got huge. Instant wood when I catch myself in the mirror.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    For oral I don't think you will find something stronger Instant wood when I catch myself in the mirror.
    This might be a sign....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    This might be a sign....
    Hey I see what you did! Lmao!

  23. I would say your next best bet is dbol

  24. Where would m1a fit in comparison?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Triumphalis is supposed to be good.

    SD and Epi is a great combo so I've heard ;-)
    Try um, phallus? You say?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. Ok, I am back to this now as I am about to order but want to clear some things up. I think I will go with a stenzine with ?? Could I stack that with SD? Or should it be ran alone? Also, is it mainly for bulking or strength?

    Also, will this effect anything with gyno? I still have it a little bit and I just don't want it to flare up anymore.

    Thanks guys.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to take after H-Drol?
    By gward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 10:17 PM
  2. whats better?super-drol or 3-ad.
    By bslick69b in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 04:23 AM
  3. AI with Nolva after H-Drol and Eform?
    By jnoodles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 11:36 AM
  4. Hi... what after AX Stack (X-Factor, Havoc...)
    By zimso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 05:00 PM
  5. after s-drol
    By lennoxchi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 11:06 PM
Log in
Log in