So help me decide on my next cycle.

00S4Boy

Awards
Currently sitting on 5 bottles of M1T, 5 Bottles of Superdrol, 3 Bottles of Mithras, 1 Bottle of Triumphalis.

Open to suggestions other compounds, willing to stack(nothing that I currently have together).

What do ya think?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Considering all of those are methyls, Stacking wouldn't be the best Idea. Try triumphalis out, and log it. Hearing some good things about it. Also send me your M1T and I will test it to make sure it's good.

00S4Boy

Awards
I meant stacking as like 1 of those with nonmethyls like mlmg, tren, dien, trest.

Oh the M1T is real it's fresh off the boat, wicked excited about it.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
do m1t with 4dhea or dermacrine

or be an absolute boss and bridge m1t into superdrol while running 4dhea or stano the whole tme

Aritch

Awards
Have you thought about Trenavar? Seems like a really strong one but I haven't read up much on it since feb or so. It supposedly is a PH to real tren so that would make for some awesome gains with mithras or SD.

Aritch

Awards
I agree that orals shouldn't be the basis of a cycle. The gains from 4-6 weeks aren't worth all of the hassle dealing with bringing hormones back to normal. However, I guess people don't know where to get quality pinning gear from. Test E/P for another 8 weeks followed by HCG with Nolva and Aromasin would be really nice.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
do m1t with 4dhea or dermacrine

or be an absolute boss and bridge m1t into superdrol while running 4dhea or stano the whole tme
And if by "be an absolute boss" get yellow from jaundice. And die.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I meant stacking as like 1 of those with nonmethyls like mlmg, tren, dien, trest.

Oh the M1T is real it's fresh off the boat, wicked excited about it.
I think triumphalis/trenavar would be about the most wicked oct recomp/cut stack out there. And throw in some stano for the absolute hell of it!