Will Pro hormone show up on a urine screen?

xxZer0xx

Awards
whats up everyone.

so i've been doing some research, but havent gotten a clear decisive answer yet as to will a prohormone show up on a urine drug screening? i'm currently on probation and want to know if running anything might show up to compromise my 7-8 months clean. this is for informational purposes and i would appreciate feedback on this subject matter. thanks.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats up everyone.

so i've been doing some research, but havent gotten a clear decisive answer yet as to will a prohormone show up on a urine drug screening? i'm currently on probation and want to know if running anything might show up to compromise my 7-8 months clean. this is for informational purposes and i would appreciate feedback on this subject matter. thanks.
I don't believe you need to worry. A list of what they test for would greatly help us. You can obtain the list from your probation officer and if you can't or he says no you can go directly to a sheriff's office and obtain the document.

xxZer0xx

Awards
thanks man i'll get on that. appreciate the quick response

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man i'll get on that. appreciate the quick response
Depends really on the probation officer to be honest. They can't arrest you for phs and ill tell you why...they are legal. Once ingested they turn into the targeted hormones. An elevated level of a hormone is not illegal. They can however get a search warrent *must be provided even for the littlest search by any law enforcement.*
And look for steroids aka class 3 substances. If they suspect you anyway. As long as they are off of the ban list you will be fine. Phs are legal. No troubles. If however you were suspected and arrested for a drug charge they can twist that saying your using as a replacement for another drug.

Keep it in a drawer for safety. They will can be charged for illegal searches if they open it without a warent. In most states if they find drugs without a search warent you can get off completely free.

Hi I'm pyrobatt. I'm a lawyer.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends really on the probation officer to be honest. They can't arrest you for phs and ill tell you why...they are legal. Once ingested they turn into the targeted hormones. An elevated level of a hormone is not illegal. They can however get a search warrent *must be provided even for the littlest search by any law enforcement.*
And look for steroids aka class 3 substances. If they suspect you anyway. As long as they are off of the ban list you will be fine. Phs are legal. No troubles. If however you were suspected and arrested for a drug charge they can twist that saying your using as a replacement for another drug.

Keep it in a drawer for safety. They will can be charged for illegal searches if they open it without a warent. In most states if they find drugs without a search warent you can get off completely free.

Also get a witness if they try. Your word over there's doesn't work most of the time.

Double post sorry.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Don't think you have anything to worry about. I have taken many drug tests on ph's and nothing. If you ask your PO what they test for, they will tell you, but don't say 'do you test for prohormones'?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I work in state probation and they test the offenders with up to a 6 panel urine test. That is opiates coke meth weed oxy and benzos....that is all they care about....the "illicit" or street drugs. they can test for one or only a few depending on the PO's discretion. now for employees? they test us for illicit stuff....anabolics and diuretics....you name it. offenders have no worries with state probation around here in regards to anabolics....just the staff lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

If you're on probation you pretty much waive all your rights and the PO can search you or your home whenever they want provided they type up the proper paperwork. so they can pop up by surprise....usually with the sheriff in tow....and rummage around for weapons or drugs or whatever. its not like your average citizens situation such as me or you where we actually have constitutional rights :D

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're on probation you pretty much waive all your rights and the PO can search you or your home whenever they want provided they type up the proper paperwork. so they can pop up by surprise....usually with the sheriff in tow....and rummage around for weapons or drugs or whatever. its not like your average citizens situation such as me or you where we actually have constitutional rights :D
In most states you can request a warent. The law books I've been reading are 3 years old so idk. You still have rights as a citizen. Random drug test yes but random searches you can get around. Ill look up the exact law when I get into the office. But then again...I did study in a state where you can shoot someone outside your door aka in your front yard and drag them across your front door thresh hold and it be legal. LOL!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I work in state probation and they test the offenders with up to a 6 panel urine test. That is opiates coke meth weed oxy and benzos....that is all they care about....the "illicit" or street drugs. they can test for one or only a few depending on the PO's discretion. now for employees? they test us for illicit stuff....anabolics and diuretics....you name it. offenders have no worries with state probation around here in regards to anabolics....just the staff lol
This is true for the most part, however I have worked with law enforcement in the past and if the person was charged with possession or distribution of AAS you can toss the 6 panel out the window they will order tests for anabolics and make the parolee pay for it. If anyone follows my posts they must think I do everything under the sun rofl!!!!!!!!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
This is true for the most part, however I have worked with law enforcement in the past and if the person was charged with possession or distribution of AAS you can toss the 6 panel out the window they will order tests for anabolics and make the parolee pay for it. If anyone follows my posts they must think I do everything under the sun rofl!!!!!!!!
Yep they can adjust according to your charges....weed? we'll just test for weed.....testosterone? bust out the anabolics test lol. Had a file of a guy popped for testostetone just yesterday....we we're mailing him about termination of probation term though....so no drug test for me to observe and report back :D and yes you pay a one time fee in my state for unlimited drug testing....so they must pay at less a small fee.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yep they can adjust according to your charges....weed? we'll just test for weed.....testosterone? bust out the anabolics test lol. Had a file of a guy popped for testostetone just yesterday....we we're mailing him about termination of probation term though....so no drug test for me to observe and report back :D and yes you pay a one time fee in my state for unlimited drug testing....so they must pay at less a small fee.
It's interesting to see how different states do things.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
In most states you can request a warent. The law books I've been reading are 3 years old so idk. You still have rights as a citizen. Random drug test yes but random searches you can get around. Ill look up the exact law when I get into the office. But then again...I did study in a state where you can shoot someone outside your door aka in your front yard and drag them across your front door thresh hold and it be legal. LOL!
Im not 100% sure if a warrant signed by a judge is necessary while an offender is on probation....but i know there is paperwork required....you can't just drive over and search. the supervisors do these type searches....so it's not like anybody else is privy to the protocol other than going along as backup....or being put on point first through the door duty lol

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
While on probation/parole you no longer have rights.

They are able to search you whenever and wherever regardless of reason

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
While on probation/parole you no longer have rights.

They are able to search you whenever and wherever regardless of reason
I tried 'n tell 'em :D basically its like you are in (or still in for parole) Jail, but being supervised in the community. Some people just take the jail time instead of probation since they cannot handle being supervised "at home". I was shocked when I first learned about the waiver of rights while on probation.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
California you get mandatory 3 year parole now even if you served all your sentence. Super gaay

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
California you get mandatory 3 year parole now even if you served all your sentence. Super gaay
Something needs to be done for offenders who have served their time and then are tossed out on the street to their own devices. I'm not so sure mandatory supervision is the answer though. Those funds are better served getting these guys ready for the real world BEFORE they are finished with their sentence. Maybe some classes that prepare them for whats to come, of course gaining job skills while in prison, GED or college courses etc.....Don't just lock someone up then X amount of years later toss them out onto the street where most places won't hire them. We have a working list of places that do not discriminate against people who are on probation, this is a new program and the list is pretty long actually....lots of big name companies on there too.

xxZer0xx

Awards
Thanks everyone! This is crazy helpful lol I'm on low risk probation so I'm not too concerned about them coming to my house with a warrant. I greatly appreciate all the information given here

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thanks everyone! This is crazy helpful lol I'm on low risk probation so I'm not too concerned about them coming to my house with a warrant. I greatly appreciate all the information given here
Low risk is super easy, we home visit low risk only once every 6 months......medium risk is every 3 months, and Max risk is every month. Everybody must come into the office once per month though, that is mandatory for everybody. But yes, the guys who usually get searched are either max risk or gun charges....LE doesn't like guns floating around and they key in on those people as opposed to drug people in order to get guns out of criminals hands. My supervisor and another officer visited this guy who had a gun charge last week, they didn't find anything though....he had a nice house with very few places to hide stuff (not like some dump where you can hide shyt in plain sight lol).