How do you take it?

SVT

Awards
Getting ready to start a ph cycle in about a month or two, just needed to know how you take the liquid nolva or clen. If there is more than one way which is the best? Since it is liquid how do I measure it out and how much do I take per day? Sorry if this question already been asked. Thanks for any help.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
How do you take it? Orally.

In terms of how much you really should do your homework BEFORE you buy your cycle. The clen should be started at a low dose.....then increased when your body adapts to it. The Nolva depends on what your cycle consists of, but usually it is around 20mgs/per day.

Measuring out the liquid depends on who you bought from. Usually it's in an oral syringe...so measuring should be easy. But a word of caution.....Be Careful With The Clen! Measuring that out can and often will be tricky as usually each increment is 200mcgs....make sure you star out low!

O14

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
generally, an eye-dropper holds 1ml when you get it as full as it will go...but you should have some way of double-checking this; the little 1mlscoops that BAC includes w/ (some of) their powders are perfect for this. Count the drops it takes to fill the scoop (do it 2-3 times to see if there's variance), and that should give you a reasonable idea of mg per drop; then just take the number of drops required for the dose you want.

a '00' capsule holds 1ml pretty easily, for those who hate the "flavors", so just drop your drops, cap, then drop!

oh, and always calibrate each dropper/solution combo.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to start a ph cycle in about a month or two, just needed to know how you take the liquid nolva or clen. If there is more than one way which is the best? Since it is liquid how do I measure it out and how much do I take per day? Sorry if this question already been asked. Thanks for any help.
Buy an oral syringe with the rubber stopper at any local pharmacy. They come together and cost about $3.