Superdrol + Havoc Stack ADVICE NEEDED.... Bridge or Pulse?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Superdrol + Havoc Stack ADVICE NEEDED.... Bridge or Pulse?

Hello. I have a bottle of LGI SD-10 and Havoc (EPI). I will be stacking them for my upcoming cycle ( I know, I know.. Pretty risky) However, I was planning on either bridging the two or running the Havoc throughout the whole cycle and pulsing the SD every other day. Which of the two do you think would be the safest?

Cycle 1:

SD 10/20/20/20/0/0
    EPI 0/0/20/20/30/30

OR

Cycle 2:

SD 20MG E.O.D for 5 weeks (10mg morning 10mg PWO about 8hrs later)
    EPI 20/20/20/30/30/30

I have Nolva ready for PCT as well as E-Control 2.0. I have already began pre-loading CEL Cycle Assist w/ Hawthorne Berry & Liv.52

TUDCA will be taking twice a day on cycle when taking the PH's

Questions:

1.Which method will prevent shutdown better?

2. How should I time my E-Control 2.0 during the cycle/PCT wise ?

3. I also have DAA to add into my PCT... What are your opinions on taking it ON cycle to prevent shutdown?

4. All opinions are welcome, I know this is harsh cycle thats why I don't plan on stacking them both all out at once.

Please give me your thoughts! (Example cycles will be highly appreciated!!!)

Thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Answers

BUMP HELP ME OUT GUYS
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Here's my current cycle:

Havoc: 40/40/40/40/40/40
    SD: 0/0/10/10/10/10

Havoc taken: 20mg at 6am, 10mg preworkout at noon, 10mg at 6pm
    SD taken: 10mg preworkout at noon

I'm 3 1/2 weeks in and gaining strength on a cut. Working well so far. I made sure to throw in some Tudca to help my liver out since I'm stacking methyls.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the reply. How's your libido? Considering your only a half week in on the SD.... Do you think you'll become shutdown? That is why I was thinking of adding 3grams of DAA at night... But thanks will keep your info in mind
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 3 1/2 weeks in, that means 1 1/2 weeks in on the SD. My libido is crazy high right now. Wake up every morning with wood. Wife gets excited. Yes, I do think I'll get shutdown, probably from the Epi alone. The SD will just compound that. I'm not worried. Everything will come back in PCT.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Answers

What's your PCT look like? I have Liquid Tamoxifen was planning on running 40 first two days of PCT then finishing week 1 with 20 / 20wk 2 / 10 / 10 also have a product called E-Control 2.0 and was wondering how I should time that in my PCT... Also do you recommend starting the DAA day 1 of PCT?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Answers

I have Torem. Doing 120 for first 3 days, 90 for the rest of the week, then 60/60/30.

I'm using DAA and Erase Pro in PCT. Erase Pro will start first day of PCT. DAA will start about a week or so later (theory is test is already tanked, so upping production of test by 42% at 12 total test won't do as much good as upping by 42% at 300).

I've done this for all of my other cycles. Works well.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

You are goin to be suppressed absolutely on this cycle and I believe there is nothing you can do to mitigate that fact. However side effects will depend completely on your on body's chemistry. I loose my libido on every designer cycle and have had veried other side effects . You can certainly do this cycle although taking the compounds seperatly on different cycles will be more bang for buck.I just finished a low dose m1t and phera cycle about a month ago and I'm just now returning to normal. As for daa I would say if you are going to use it save it for pct , the e control I'm not familiar with but I tried erase at 3/2/2/1 in my pct for the first time and it seemed to help a bit .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-Stane/Ep-Stane bridge or pulse?
    By rhv89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 05:02 PM
  2. First cycle advice. Normal cycle or pulse
    By friggin24pack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 01:21 PM
  3. Advice needed Epistane or ECA Stack?
    By Bobby Lee in forum Weight Loss