Question ?!?!?

  1. Question ?!?!?


    Ordered my msten off strong supps, does anyone know what this message means in the picture ? And has anyone ever ordered from USA to Australia ??

    Name:  image-3574582692.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  163.6 KB
    Yoyoyo


  2. Just says it left Los Angeles the 22nd


    And no on the Australia part but I have ordered from them in the past and very good packaging but idk about customs

  3. Beat of lick with customs lol
    •   
       


  4. I think it means your ghey. could be wrong though.

  5. Let us know if it gets here...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Beat of lick with customs lol
    Mirin your grammar thyrod
    Yoyoyo

  7. I type with my penis.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I think it means your ghey. could be wrong though.
    No I've seen this before your definitely right lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sonnysponza View Post
    Ordered my msten off strong supps, does anyone know what this message means in the picture ? And has anyone ever ordered from USA to Australia ??

    Name:  image-3574582692.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  163.6 KB
    It means their doing their job so far lol. And also from what I've heard USPS is the best way to attempt to get prohormons or designer steroids into Australia
    Why not zoidberg?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    It means their doing their job so far lol. And also from what I've heard USPS is the best way to attempt to get prohormons or designer steroids into Australia
    Correct according to http://importingprohormones.blogspot...ds-to.html?m=1
    Yoyoyo

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    I type with my penis.
    I type with my wifes titties.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    No I've seen this before your definitely right lol
    I knew it!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Let us know if it gets here...
    Never made it threw, I'm pissed as ! On there forum everyone was talking it up that it always make it threw.. That's how the cookie crumbles ordering illegal drugs to Australia ..
    Yoyoyo

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sonnysponza View Post

    Never made it threw, I'm pissed as ! On there forum everyone was talking it up that it always make it threw.. That's how the cookie crumbles ordering illegal drugs to Australia ..
    Every company so far will guarantee that they send anything & everything to Australia... What they don't tell you is whether it gets through customs or not... Like I mentioned before, they confiscated Erase on suspicion of it being anabolic or some bull**** like that... I was trying to find the notice I received & post it, but I've thrown it away... It's fu˘kin ridiculous...

  15. That's the game dude, you can't win every round. Its all chance really, no source guarantees it will get through and most will not reship to country's like Australia.
    Why not zoidberg?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    That's the game dude, you can't win every round. Its all chance really, no source guarantees it will get through and most will not reship to country's like Australia.
    Not a very fun game...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

    Not a very fun game...
    Yeah it was stupid decision to try get threw msten, next time I'm ill just go straight to the supplier and get my ethanate
    Yoyoyo

  18. Customs is pretty tricky mate. Not really sure about how you want to handle that. I think that you should consider a different type of shipper I see you used USPS something like FedEx would work really well actually for international shipping.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Customs is pretty tricky mate. Not really sure about how you want to handle that. I think that you should consider a different type of shipper I see you used USPS something like FedEx would work really well actually for international shipping.
    I did I read on before I attempted http://importingprohormones.blogspot...ds-to.html?m=1
    Yoyoyo

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Customs is pretty tricky mate. Not really sure about how you want to handle that. I think that you should consider a different type of shipper I see you used USPS something like FedEx would work really well actually for international shipping.
    I did, I read on before I attempted http://importingprohormones.blogspot...ds-to.html?m=1
    Yoyoyo

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sonnysponza View Post

    Never made it threw, I'm pissed as ! On there forum everyone was talking it up that it always make it threw.. That's how the cookie crumbles ordering illegal drugs to Australia ..
    Did you get a seizure notice??

  22. Just got my sd today from England into Australia lol was surprised! Bloody brilliant packaging lol

  23. WOOOOO msten made it from one side to the globe to my front door step ! And Australia has the toughest customs in the WORLD !
    Yoyoyo

  24. Man there's alot of places locally to buy your protein : ) I'm a Aussie boy us Aussies are a friendly bunch we love to help ; ))

  25. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Just got my sd today from England into Australia lol was surprised! Bloody brilliant packaging lol
    Gotta love the British....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Let us know if it gets here...
    It made it after a month and from the other side of the globe . lol
    Yoyoyo

  27. Love the poms! 7 days guys only 7 days

  28. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Love the poms! 7 days guys only 7 days
    I feel the Power myself....lol
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  29. If you haven to give a F*ck !

    Name:  image-4279128178.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  375.8 KB
    Yoyoyo

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sonnysponza View Post
    Ordered my msten off strong supps, does anyone know what this message means in the picture ? And has anyone ever ordered from USA to Australia ??

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 826"/>
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnysponza View Post

    Never made it threw, I'm pissed as ! On there forum everyone was talking it up that it always make it threw.. That's how the cookie crumbles ordering illegal drugs to Australia ..
    Well now you know that it takes more than a week for things to arrive. Dont be so hasty man it can take up to a month sometimes but I've never had anything stopped.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by sonnysponza View Post

    It made it after a month and from the other side of the globe . lol
    Good to hear... I wonder what route it took... Seems like a long time...
    Just for the record PES Enhanced order didn't get through... Was looking forward to it too... I haven't had a PWO for months because I just don't get anything out of the ones available here...

  32. After having this msten for so long, since I made this thread I have finally started after having it for so long and all the reading about it and good advice from people like macdady & mxcrew350 and some others today was the day !
    Started the msten at 8mg a day

    I have on cycle support,
    Additional liver tonic pills, (milk thristle)

    PCT
    Liquid clomid
    I'm going to buy some test boosters & THINKING about also ordered assault labs 3x pct just to add to my clomid. More the better right ?

    Msten
    8/8/12/16
    Clomid = 35/ml ? 35/35/35/35 ?

    I don't see myself getting up to 20mg of msten, it's my first day and I feel, hot in the head a little nothing serious, but full of energy, held myself back from going back & bi's since I'm sore from yesterday ? Do I really need rest days on a cycle ? My day job is very physical, carry 30kg bucket in each hand a lot of the day it's like time under tension for my bies all day ! They are sore somedays but it does cause growth. Give us some feed back fellas
    Thanks
    Yoyoyo
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
  3. PH & Chloesterol question
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 11:58 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in