Epistane and Nutrition cutting question.

PhazzedOut

Awards
I am fairly new to anabolics and recently got my hands on some epistane with another ph. My question is when cutting on ph do I follow the "food calculators" recommended caloric intake or do I eat more than that?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I am fairly new to anabolics and recently got my hands on some epistane with another ph. My question is when cutting on ph do I follow the "food calculators" recommended caloric intake or do I eat more than that?
You should be able to up calories on a steroid like epistane without putting on fat, but you could also take advantage of the fact that it can also have a muscle sparing effect if you want to do a hardcore cut and cut calories down.

Personally, I don't like not eating lol, so I'd up calories some.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Its a question of goals are you trying to cut or bulk with it? Are you trying to compete and this is contest prep? Are you stacking anything with it?......you get the idea .

PhazzedOut

Awards
Its a question of goals are you trying to cut or bulk with it? Are you trying to compete and this is contest prep? Are you stacking anything with it?......you get the idea .
I'm just trying to cut a little while gaining some mass so from what I'm getting I should up my calories a bit from the "nutrition calculator"s recommended caloric intake. I only compete for life this is a little hobby of mine. :p

PhazzedOut

Awards
Also I'm taking this bottle with 10mg of epistane and 50 mg of prostanozol

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also I'm taking this bottle with 10mg of epistane and 50 mg of prostanozol
50 mg of prostanozol will do nothing at all for you, And 10mg epistane will do close to the same even together you need to learn a lot more before moving forward with this cycle or you will just be wasting money.

A lot of guys wont even run epistane at 30mg I do get results with this still but I tend to get results on low dose of anything...most people run it at 40mg a day which they call the "sweet spot". Prostanozol will require closer to 300mg a day to see anything substantial given the fact you are stacking though it might be worth running at 200mg prostanozol with 30mg epistane.

Although in all honesty your posts make me a bit nervous even telling you about basic dosing, do you have this cycle planned out at all? Do you have a PCT already in hand? If you are stacking those two...hell if your going to run any PH at all you should have a SERM on hand.

PhazzedOut

Awards
If you are stacking those two...hell if your going to run any PH at all you should have a SERM on hand.
I actually have my PCT on point, the first cycle I did I had a very bad quality of PCT but still managed to keep my gains.

I was more worried about my diet on this cycle but it seems I should also look into ph dosing.