Dbol + Test base of 150-200 a week?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Hey all.

I am torn between Tbol and Dbol. Obviously, one is for cutting (Tbol is for cutting not bulking, right?) and the other is for mass. I am trying to think of if I want to cut then bulk or bulk then cut.

Either way, though, is 150-200 per week the expected dose of testosterone to be used during the cycle?

And is 5 weeks a proper length for oral?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Run the oral for 6 weeks. I'd go with tbol 50-60mg for 6 weeks, tbol will give u nice dry gains and it doesn't aromatize which is a plus over dbol, so u won't have to combat estrogen and the bloat it causes. If you're using the test just simply as a test base then 150-200mg is fine. U may not need an AI but I'd have arimidex on hand just in case.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Man you really need to do more research. First off TBol is not specifically for cutting or bulking neither is Dbol. Neither of these drugs are actually going to lean you out how ever one is more favorable than the other for leaning out TBol because it tends to not bloat people so in turn they appear leaner. However either of the drugs can be effectively used for either goal as Diet is still the biggest part of the equation when it comes to losing fat.

Secondly... 150-200mg is piss poor low and will barely have you above normal levels as most TRT doeses are roughly around 125mg weekly. With a dose that low all you will do is effectively shut down your natural production and continue on with pretty much the same test levels... not exactly what I would want to do. I wouldn't go below 500mg a week of Test period and feel 600mg is even more ideal for a first cycle.

I would do this if I were you....
Week 1-4
Test 500-600mg
Dbol 40-50mg Daily

Week 5-8
Test 500-600mg

Week 9-12
Test 500-600mg
Tbol 40-50mg Daily

2 weeks after last injection begin PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Can add Clomid if you like but, personally it always made me emotional.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Man you really need to do more research. First off TBol is not specifically for cutting or bulking neither is Dbol. Neither of these drugs are actually going to lean you out how ever one is more favorable than the other for leaning out TBol because it tends to not bloat people so in turn they appear leaner. However either of the drugs can be effectively used for either goal as Diet is still the biggest part of the equation when it comes to losing fat.

Secondly... 150-200mg is piss poor low and will barely have you above normal levels as most TRT doeses are roughly around 125mg weekly. With a dose that low all you will do is effectively shut down your natural production and continue on with pretty much the same test levels... not exactly what I would want to do. I wouldn't go below 500mg a week of Test period and feel 600mg is even more ideal for a first cycle.

I would do this if I were you....
Week 1-4
Test 500-600mg
Dbol 40-50mg Daily

Week 5-8
Test 500-600mg

Week 9-12
Test 500-600mg
Tbol 40-50mg Daily

2 weeks after last injection begin PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Can add Clomid if you like but, personally it always made me emotional.
im pretty sure he's on trt. he used to toot his horn and brag about it a few months ago when trolling people

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
im pretty sure he's on trt. he used to toot his horn and brag about it a few months ago when trolling people
Ahhhh ok well then in that case the OP is basically taking a oral only cycle which makes the idea even more idiotic but, what ever makes him happy.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Trolling? News to me lol. I try to be nice to everyone here. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Though no I am not on TRT, and would not want to be personally simply because it makes you dependent and shuts you down, that's all.

The reason I was only interested in 150-200 a week of test was because I did a 600mg a week cycle of test in the past, and it caused horrible side effects that I would rather not repeat.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Trolling? News to me lol. I try to be nice to everyone here. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Though no I am not on TRT, and would not want to be personally simply because it makes you dependent and shuts you down, that's all.

The reason I was only interested in 150-200 a week of test was because I did a 600mg a week cycle of test in the past, and it caused horrible side effects that I would rather not repeat.
What SIde effects did you get? If your not on TRT 150mg is really only going to put just slightly if at all above where you are now and shut you down so your looking at very little gains if any and still being shut down just as hard as you were from the 600mg.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
The only side effect I really had gotten was it caused my entire back to break out, very severely. I still have red marks and indents on my back, which won't go away for a few more months, and the indents only with the help of the derm. My sex drive shut down around week 9 but I also attribute that to the addition of super dmz (f this stuff)... though my sex drive has not fully returned yet.. that's why I drastically fear going anywhere near 600mg of test again ever.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The only side effect I really had gotten was it caused my entire back to break out, very severely. I still have red marks and indents on my back, which won't go away for a few more months, and the indents only with the help of the derm. My sex drive shut down around week 9 but I also attribute that to the addition of a pro hormone... though my sex drive has not fully returned yet.. that's why I drastically fear going anywhere near 600mg of test again ever.
R u running the test just to keep your sex drive?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Yes sir, during the dbol/tbol cycle. It is just to maintain a libido. I originally wanted to simply use HCG to keep testes producing testosterone during a dbol cycle, but rodja stated it would be useless. Would the addition of 250iu twice a week ontop of the test and dbol(or tbol) during the cycle stop any shutdown?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards

i got you confused with another guy who has a fox for his avi. i apologize

ill add though that everyone here is tunnel visioned in on the low test. but if the cycle is only 4-6 weeks,the test wont do **** unless youre already on trt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes sir, during the dbol/tbol cycle. It is just to maintain a libido. I originally wanted to simply use HCG to keep testes producing testosterone during a dbol cycle, but rodja stated it would be useless.
Rodja was right, hcg is useless on cycle, its only mimicking LH which is only tricking your testes. I think what you're doing is fine, idk you're getting bashed. I understood what u meant from the start. Obviously you're relying on the oral for the gains, not the test. The test is just for your libido.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Have you thought about just getting a very strong acne cream to use while your on to help battle it before it gets that bad. If the only side effect you got was acne I cant really understand what the problem is. That is a controllable side effect.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Thank you Dr. you've been very informative

and little_dude, I am thinking of getting benzaclyn. But it was cystic acne, not normal acne. I had a bad reaction to that high a dose... plus the sex drive died at 9 weeks, but that could be from super dmz right? I would consider 300mg a week of test as I was told that was a very lean dose since water retention isn't high at that point..

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Thank you Dr. you've been very informative

and little_dude, I am thinking of getting benzaclyn. But it was cystic acne, not normal acne. I had a bad reaction to that high a dose... plus the sex drive died at 9 weeks, but that could be from super dmz right? I would consider 300mg a week of test as I was told that was a very lean dose since water retention isn't high at that point..
Why not try running prop about 350mg a week so 50mg a day. This would give you a pretty nice kick along with the orals and if you happen to see the Acne start to pop up or get out of control you can stop and the effects should subside in a few days before they get worse instead of having to wait out the side for a few weeks.

Not trying to bash or flame you in any way just trying to throw out suggestions to help you get the most of your time on.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Why not try running prop about 350mg a week so 50mg a week. This would give you a pretty nice kick along with the orals and if you happen to see the Acne start to pop up or get out of control you can stop and the effects should subside in a few days before they get worse instead of having to wait out the side for a few weeks.

Not trying to bash or flame you in any way just trying to throw out suggestions to help you get the most of your time on.

That is actually a very good idea. Since the esther in prop is so fast, I could modify it before things got worse if need be. That's a really good idea, thank you for that.

So then what would my final cycle look like do you think? What should I dose and time them all with

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Personally I would do something along these lines.
If looking to Bulk up
Week 1-6
Test Prop 50mg ED
Dbol 40-50mg ED

Week 6-8
Test Prop 50mg ED

Start PCT 4th day after last injection

If to cut
Week 1-2
Test Prop 50mg ED

Week 3-8
Test Prop 50mg ED
Tbol 50mg ED or Anavar 75mg ED

PCT 4th day after last injection.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Personally I would do something along these lines.
If looking to Bulk up
Week 1-6
Test Prop 50mg ED
Dbol 40-50mg ED

Week 6-8
Test Prop 50mg ED

Start PCT 4th day after last injection

If to cut
Week 1-2
Test Prop 50mg ED

Week 3-8
Test Prop 50mg ED
Tbol 50mg ED or Anavar 75mg ED

PCT 4th day after last injection.

Very good information, thank you very much. Will incorporate this once I decide whether to bulk or cut lol. This is a question I assume is rarely asked, but which of those 2 would be best for building up ability to run? I start an academy in September and currently my ability to run 1.5 miles is so horribly bad that I would be beyond embarrassed if I posted it.

Oh, and would Dbol or Tbol show up after 3 months on a drug test in your opinion?

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Honestly neither of these would greatly increase you ability to run but, if that's a big goal for you I definitely would not bulk up right now. I would def stick to cutting. Think about it every pound you lose is one less pound you have to carry for the mile and a half which I promise makes a difference. Believe it or not I just got out of the Army and was with a rather Special Unit there and after working with one of there strength and conditioning coaches there I took my 2 mile from 14:27 to 13:01 in 6 weeks. If interested I am pretty sure I can find the program they had me doing if you wanted me to send it your way for a look. Was pretty simple and straight forward.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Honestly neither of these would greatly increase you ability to run but, if that's a big goal for you I definitely would not bulk up right now. I would def stick to cutting. Think about it every pound you lose is one less pound you have to carry for the mile and a half which I promise makes a difference. Believe it or not I just got out of the Army and was with a rather Special Unit there and after working with one of there strength and conditioning coaches there I took my 2 mile from 14:27 to 13:01 in 6 weeks. If interested I am pretty sure I can find the program they had me doing if you wanted me to send it your way for a look. Was pretty simple and straight forward.
I'd be incredibly grateful if you could send that my way. That is exactly what I need honestly.

My only concern is whether tbol or dbol will show on a drug test (tests for steroids) after 3 months

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
How long do steroids stay in your system?
18 months+ * nandrolone decanoate
nandrolone undecanoate
nandrolone laurate
boldenone undecylenate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 months** nandrolone phenylpropionate
nandrolone cypionate
methenolone enanthate
trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-6 months** testosterone-mix (Sustanon & Omnadren)
testosterone enanthate
testosterone cypionate
trenbolone acetate
drostanolone propionate
clostebol acetate
methandriol dipropionate
3 months injectabel stanozolol
injectable methandienone
formebolone
1-1.5 months*** oxymetholone
fluoxymesterone
methandienone
mesterolone
ethylestrenol
norethadrolone
oxandrolone
oral stanozolol
methyltestosterone
testosterone propionate
oral testosterone undecanoate
oral methenolone acetate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-2 weeks Clenbuterol
* Long-chain esterified injectable steroids are the most unreliable in terms of determining an actual clearance time. Their extremely low water solubility and high affinity for fat give them the ability to be stored in small amounts in body tissues for many months after use. These are the most dangerous types of drugs for tested competitors to use, particularly when being administered heavily in the off season.
** Short or medium chain esterified injectables are cleared from the body more rapidly than long chain injectables, however are still somewhat inconsistent in terms of calculable clearance times. It is safest to use such compounds only in the off season, provided this season protects the user from drug testing.
*** Oral steroids are the most reliable in terms of rapid clearance time. In many cases the athlete can safely use such compounds three weeks out from a drug test and return a negative result. The time frame of 1-1 1/2 months was provided as a guideline for maximum safety. The short chain esterified injectable testosterone propionate was included in this category due to the fact that testosterone metabolites will only cause a drug test failure if they appear in unusually high quantities (in relation to epitestosterone metabolites). Should agencies adopt procedures that look for the actual esterified compound in blood, this would be moved to one of the categories listing other small to medium chain steroids.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I really hope more people give you reputation for all the information you've posted.

I can't find Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turanabol) on that list though lol but at least I see dbol is a 1-1.5 month... that's good to know

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Yeah I noticed that Tbol was not on there as well but honestly Tbol and Dbol are so close to same chemical make up I would imagine the detection times would be almost identical.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I really hope more people give you reputation for all the information you've posted.

I can't find Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turanabol) on that list though lol but at least I see dbol is a 1-1.5 month... that's good to know
I think after 3 months u should b gtg bro.