pbold or lean cut?

lucianofk

Awards
Which one is best to a cutting cycle?

Right now I want to loose fat and keep as much as I can of lean mass.

I will stack one of them with oral Var/Stanazolol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Based on those options I would go with Lean cut, are you stacking with both var and Winny? or just one of the two?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply

I will stack with both!
You will probably want to go a easy on dosing those three together will probably leave you with some fairly dry joints. Start chugging your fish oil and maybe look at starting glucosamine chondroitin with msm. You are going to be really dry.

lucianofk

Awards
You will probably want to go a easy on dosing those three together will probably leave you with some fairly dry joints. Start chugging your fish oil and maybe look at starting glucosamine chondroitin with msm. You are going to be really dry.
Harnonah I choose these 2 options because I thought that they were the best options. If you think that's something better to add to var/stan cycle I would like to know.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Harnonah I choose these 2 options because I thought that they were the best options. If you think that's something better to add to var/stan cycle I would like to know.
That is hard to do with very little info, but if you are trying to cut try var and lean cut I think the winnie being added in is overkill but everyone reacts differently so its hard to guess.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 39
PowerHouse555 Supplements 10
LeanEngineer Cycle Logs 98