pbold or lean cut?

  1. New Member
    lucianofk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.33%

    pbold or lean cut?


    Which one is best to a cutting cycle?

    Right now I want to loose fat and keep as much as I can of lean mass.

    I will stack one of them with oral Var/Stanazolol.

  2. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,843
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    75.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Based on those options I would go with Lean cut, are you stacking with both var and Winny? or just one of the two?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. New Member
    lucianofk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Based on those options I would go with Lean cut, are you stacking with both var and Winny? or just one of the two?
    Thanks for the reply

    I will stack with both!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,843
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    75.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lucianofk View Post
    Thanks for the reply

    I will stack with both!
    You will probably want to go a easy on dosing those three together will probably leave you with some fairly dry joints. Start chugging your fish oil and maybe look at starting glucosamine chondroitin with msm. You are going to be really dry.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  5. New Member
    lucianofk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    You will probably want to go a easy on dosing those three together will probably leave you with some fairly dry joints. Start chugging your fish oil and maybe look at starting glucosamine chondroitin with msm. You are going to be really dry.
    Harnonah I choose these 2 options because I thought that they were the best options. If you think that's something better to add to var/stan cycle I would like to know.
  6. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,843
    Rep Power
    379197
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    75.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lucianofk View Post
    Harnonah I choose these 2 options because I thought that they were the best options. If you think that's something better to add to var/stan cycle I would like to know.
    That is hard to do with very little info, but if you are trying to cut try var and lean cut I think the winnie being added in is overkill but everyone reacts differently so its hard to guess.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cut first? or lean bulk from the start?
    By julius kelp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:16 AM
  2. Keep Bulking or Start Cutting??
    By GTOman in forum Pics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 08:10 AM
  3. ripped fuel plus tight or lean mass matrix
    By institutional in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 12:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in