Chance of recovery after 36 weeks of continuous usage?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a 12 week bulk cycle followed by a 12 week test cruise and then finish with a 12 week cut cycle.

What are my chances of fully recovering natural production after 36 weeks?

I've run a 20 week cycle and seemed fine with only a modest PCT. No bloods, but libido is good.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I can't really answer your question, but a year and a half on roids sounds awesome lol.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Well, I just made an ass of myself... I read months, lol.

Edit: which would still be wrong... I don't know what I'm saying.
Do we need to get the helmet? Lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Also this is interesting. In for answers

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
I honestly don't know but, would not mind knowing the answer haha I have currently been on just under 8 months.

16 weeks Test E 750mg and 750mg Deca weekly.
12 weeks of Test E 300mg a week.
Currently week 4 of Test E 1000mg and Tren 500mg. Have 15 weeks left and then cruise again.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't know but, would not mind knowing the answer haha I have currently been on just under 8 months.

Currently week 4 of Test E 1000mg and Tren 500mg. Have 15 weeks left and then cruise again.
Looks like a blast and cruise cycle that people on TRT do. Works fine for them. I don't know about ever hoping to regain your natural production though. They're usually on it for life.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Yeah that's exactly what it is I just have no clue about actually ever recovering from it. Im sure it would be possible but, would take awhile and I have no real reason or want to.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established

Do you donate blood at all?

Just curious.

The only possible side effect of steroids that ever really scared me was blood thickening.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I've read people recovering from worse. Pct will be about 6-8 weeks and be pretty ****en extensive. If I was you I'd get some blood work though. It's a hit or miss really some people don't recover from 12 weeks... Part of the game man, be prepared for trt at any time... hCg is a must throughout cycle though and you better hope your serms arnt bunk. I had a friend that was on for 8 months and one day he just said I'm done.. Took some nolva and 2 months later his bw was fine.
Edit: should donate blood.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a LOT of factors to consider. Your age would be helpful.

At some point you will return to homeostasis, the length of time it takes depends on how long you're on and what you take (heavy or light dosages). With what you've outlined i'd say you could return to normal within a year barring any setbacks on cycle and proper pct. Look in to Triptorelin, that will help speed things up. Amazing compound.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Do you donate blood at all?

Just curious.

The only possible side effect of steroids that ever really scared me was blood thickening.
No I do not and have not. I get blood work complete work up every 3 months and the only problem I have is a slightly raised Blood Pressure but, no more than A High BP Med has not completely taken care of. The man who educated me on Blasting and Cruising is by far the strongest and one of the freakiest lifters I have ever seen has been Blasting and Cruising for over 14 years never dropping below 500mg a week and has never donated blood or used any AI's.
His blood work every time and xrays of Liver (every 6 months) look perfectly fine.

He usually runs something along these lines which is what I am slowly working up to over the next 2 years:
12-16 weeks tries to time it to meet if he needs to extend to meet deadline he does.
1.5g Test E
750 Tren E
600 Deca
400 EQ

6-8 Week Cruise
500mg Test E
Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20

Blast Off with the above again continue over and over.

If the blast coincides with a meet or strongman comp he adds 6 weeks out.
100mg of Dbol Daily
60mg of Halo

Day of Meet
300mg of Test Supension gets added as well.

So if you listen to what the general public says he should be dead. But I have had the privilege of talking to a handful of lifters that every one of you know off and see articles and videos every day of them are running enough gear that my friend above literally has said the words "Are you ****ing kidding me".

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn that's hardcore. Gonna ask how does he control prolactin? No ai? Does he have gyno? Some are prone some arnt but still his e2 should be pretty high on 1.5g

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Damn that's hardcore. Gonna ask how does he control prolactin? No ai? Does he have gyno? Some are prone some arnt but still his e2 should be pretty high on 1.5g
I swear to you NO AI's of any kind. Absolutely no Gyno he is by far one of the leanest and impressive physiques I have ever seen. According to him and his Doctor he actually let me go and sit in because I used to be all AI and Anti E and **** too and thought he was just lying but, even with all the gear he is on his E2 is higher than should be but, no where near what every one say it should be. If I remember correctly his E2 was only like mid 30pg/mL which is not insanely elevated espeacially when you look at the number of grams he is using. Mine tested 2 weeks ago came back 24pg/ml which at 1g of Test and 500 Tren I thought would be higher.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I swear to you NO AI's of any kind. Absolutely no Gyno he is by far one of the leanest and impressive physiques I have ever seen. According to him and his Doctor he actually let me go and sit in because I used to be all AI and Anti E and **** too and thought he was just lying but, even with all the gear he is on his E2 is higher than should be but, no where near what every one say it should be. If I remember correctly his E2 was only like mid 30pg/mL which is not insanely elevated espeacially when you look at the number of grams he is using. Mine tested 2 weeks ago came back 24pg/ml which at 1g of Test and 500 Tren I thought would be higher.
Some freaks are supposedly born without any Aromatase enzymes

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Some freaks are supposedly born without any Aromatase enzymes
I have wandered this before as the levels he is on he should be sky high and even my self at what I am running should be much much higher and I have not used a AI since my first cycle and I felt worse when I used it. When I found out he didn't use them I thought he was lying but, I was very relieved to find out that some people just do not need them at least until some absolultely insane doses and I am glad that I am kindaone of them.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn, I wish I got bw on this cycle. See if I am one of them >.<! That's great for your friend and you! 2 19nors and no lactating nipples.... That's crazy!

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Yeah very lucky indeed not even puffy nipples haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes there is. I recovered from about 60 weeks on. 2 friends of mine were on for 2 years and recovered. Run an all out pct for 8

Nolva
Clomid
Test booster
Cortisol control
ArA

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Yes there is. I recovered from about 60 weeks on. 2 friends of mine were on for 2 years and recovered. Run an all out pct for 8

Nolva
Clomid
Test booster
Cortisol control
ArA
Aware me on 'ArA?'

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Aware me on 'ArA?'
Most likely Arachadonic Acid. William Llewellyn brought into the spotlight. It's an insane natural anabolic. Truly is the closest thing to an online cycle all day pumped feeling as you can get natty.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
In your position tons of clomid and hcG is the safest bet. Stick to reliable pharma grade products i dont know how much "tribulus" would od at this point. DAA is the only natty supp i would throw in. My bud came off a year long cycle and followed hcg and clomid protocol with up to 200mgs of clomid and hes doing awesome