best Non-methyl PH to take with TRT

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking for opinions on non-methyls to stack with my TRT for both cutting and bulking. Any help would be appropriated but I'm not looking for write ups I want to know what people have tried and liked. Thanks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
BULK-UP is something that fits the bill. Its a 4-DHEA and DHT active. Safe and effective.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is this similar to PP's Andro series? I tried androhard and got nothing from it but even worse I got talked into trying it at a higher dose.... Still nothing! Yup I was that dumb. I would never buy another DHEA product again. that was an expensive lesson. guess I should have stated that in my first post.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Is this similar to PP's Andro series? I tried androhard and got nothing from it but even worse I got talked into trying it at a higher dose.... Still nothing! Yup I was that dumb. I would never buy another DHEA product again. that was an expensive lesson. guess I should have stated that in my first post.
Sorry to hear you had a bad run and yes we are similar. But good luck with your research and decisions.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They said I was one of a few non- responders, Maybe I was maybe it was just there product but I'm not gonna pay that kind of money to find out.
Thanks for taking the time to help out though.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironflexsupplements max lmg
Iron legions topical tren

Ironflexsupps.com has a 20% off discount going now. Use coupon code "AM20"

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill check them out. Have you ran them and at what dose if ya did?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill check them out. Have you ran them and at what dose if ya did?
I've used max lmg before @75mg, solid bulk. Don't remember how much weight I put on... Decent amount though. Never used the transdermal tren, the interwebz give it great reviews though

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for opinions on non-methyls to stack with my TRT for both cutting and bulking. Any help would be appropriated but I'm not looking for write ups I want to know what people have tried and liked. Thanks
All of these are multi purpose

Stano*expensive but awesome at 800 mg plus * 11oxo *expensive but vascularity of the gods*
Ostraine* good for injury healing/multi purpose* tren * beware libido prob but your on test so no worries*
S4

Cutters / little gains

Unmethylated winstrol clones still exist. Awesome for cutting.
Furza a*similar to winstrol but weak *

Bulkers
Bold,mlmg

I'm missing some but that's the gist.

Peptides are great too. Cjc plus ghrp plus igf1 would make you feel like a kid again.

As for your dhea complaint I understand. Some people didn't get much from Pp products. Made me think some of the batched were bunk or atleast less effective. I got wicked acid reflux from that ****!

I would say lean cuts would be a dhea alternative. Leaning you out while blocking cortisol and a little estrogen block. Cortisol is high when we aren't producing hormones. Making you feel better in basic terms along with a good amount of lean mass. Don't take my word. Look up the reviews.

I always take some sort of anti cortisol aswell as the Ph

Hope I helped man.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks the kind of info I was hoping for. Thanks for the help

justmechillin

NRG-X 19nor, it has some 1-andro w/ the 19nor for bulk... I liked the mix of 1andro/19nor... Stano is the best cutter. ;-)

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I am on TRT. Getting decent results with LGD-4033. Similar to Ostarine, but IMO slightly more powerful. Some may consider LGD-4033 new and therefore a risk, although it appears decent testing has already occurred, but who knows about long term. I am taking the educated calculated risk. Uniquemicals is a sponser here.
Although I have tried, I was unable to bulk much with DHEA products, and slight recomp was the extent of what I could obtain. I take Dermacrine which has DHEA & Pregnenolone as part of my TRT program. Maybe due to the constant DHEA in my TRT program, DHEA has less affect on me?
In the past I have also had decent results with trenazone, trenavar and L-LMG. I liked these as I was able to bulk well with these.