DMZ/Trenavar or DMZ/H-Drol. Can't Decide!!! NEED HELP.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
So I'm doing research for my next run which I'll begin at the start of September. Ended my PCT earlier this month of my Trenavar/Epi cycle with great results. Now I'm looking for advice whether or not to do a DMZ/Tren or DMZ/Hdrol run. I see the Hdrol being more of a recomp and the Tren being more of a lean bulk. end of cycle stats were 192 at 9%. Leaning towards doing a lean bulk to jump back over 200 again. Of course everyone is gonna say hows the nutrition/training. I don't wanna blow up the first post with all of it. If I did the recomp I'd run just maintenance. The tren at just over maintenance. Anyone have experience with stacking these ? I've done all 3 alone and stacked, but never DMZ stacked with one of them. Used to use BSL's Super DMZ and of course loved it.

rphash49

Awards
So I'm doing research for my next run which I'll begin at the start of September. Ended my PCT earlier this month of my Trenavar/Epi cycle with great results. Now I'm looking for advice whether or not to do a DMZ/Tren or DMZ/Hdrol run. I see the Hdrol being more of a recomp and the Tren being more of a lean bulk. end of cycle stats were 192 at 9%. Leaning towards doing a lean bulk to jump back over 200 again. Of course everyone is gonna say hows the nutrition/training. I don't wanna blow up the first post with all of it. If I did the recomp I'd run just maintenance. The tren at just over maintenance. Anyone have experience with stacking these ? I've done all 3 alone and stacked, but never DMZ stacked with one of them. Used to use BSL's Super DMZ and of course loved it.
OP not trying to derail your post but I'm thinking about doing a epi/trenavar run next. Did you log it? I've always liked epi. I had a nice trenazone/epi run about a year ago and I've had a hard time getting a comparison between the two. As for your question I have not tried the two cycles you are considering but I agree with you on how they would perform.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well you already said youre leaning towards the lean bulk. dmz/tvar is less toxic than dmz/hdrol. u loved tvar with epi. i think you already know what you wanna do

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I loved Tren/Epi. Ran em' both real high and loved it. Only thing was the lethargy from such high dosed Epi.