Any reason not to continue running tren alone?

killformuscle

Awards
I dropped the test from my cycle and have just been running tren at 400mg a week. No sex issues. No issues at all. On test my nipples always flare up BADLY, no matter what. So i'm running tren alone and i'm wondering if there is any reason not too? The only actual issue i've had after dropping the test is my joints. Feel like a tin man somedays!

Considering just adding another compound instead of test or upping the tren dose. Not sure what compounds to add because i'm not on test. I'm trying to slowly bulk with minimal fat/water gain.

Any advice is appreciated!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Nipples flare even with an AI? I also assume you have also tried decreasing the test dosage. Avoiding test altogether does not sound like a wise idea.

killformuscle

Awards
Yes even with an AI! I'm assuming my AI was fake though because it didn't seem to help at all. Either way my test dose was only 300mg a week! I was keeping it low and no matter what my nips were hurting. So bad I couldn't sleep on my chest! Is that common?

But once I drop the test there is no signs of GYNO. It always goes away completely, will that always happen or could it possibly become permanent? I think I do have a good bit more energy and feel much peppier on test.

killformuscle

Awards
I have used no test for a month now. Only been on 400mg tren.

killformuscle

Awards
Was it test e?
I've used test e and test prop. I even injected the prop ED to keep the blood levels more stable and i still had gyno issues. I was using prop before I dropped it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Generally you should run test because tren shuts you down. Were you using an ai with test? Never mind i see you were. Everyone is diff. If its working for you and you want to gamble i say continue.

killformuscle

Awards
I was running adex. It did nothing! .25mg EOD

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would try aromasin at 12.5 ed. Its a suicidal ai and stronger than adex. But everyone is dif. Your choice bro. Good luck.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Strange! I would also agree try some exemestane. I also usually keep some formestane or even erase on hand just in case I have some sort of AI issue like you did. In no way is it as strong as Letro or Exemestane but it can buy you time to get another AI. I can't think of anything else except your AI must have been bunk.

konstantinos.

Awards
Maybe 0.25 eod was too small dose.Try 0.5 eod or ed and see how it goes.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Have a hard time believeing Tren is not shutting you down if your not on atleast a very low dose of Test... Are you sure its real Tren?