Why the super low dose on new epiandro/stano products?

Erebus

Awards
Most agree that with the stano/epiandro products...effects don't really become worthwhile til between 800-1200mg/day... But now I have seen two new epiandro products that essentially but the dose between 100-200mg/d (at roughlt the same cost as 800-1200mg of a comparable product)...

Is there some magical reason for this besides major underdosing...as I doubt adding a grapefruit extract etc as these products claim to in their magical delivery system is going to increase efficacy by the 400-500% range to make them comparable to the dose of other epiandro products. Just wondering.

rphash49

Awards
they are just trying to make an extra buck by taking advantage of people who dont know any better would be my guess. the supplement industry has no shortage of opportunists.
^Probably right but I've been following a review at a different site from a trusted person that has been in the game awhile and he says that he is having great results. From what I have read they are focusing a lot on the improved delivery system. I have to say with such a low dose it is hard to believe. I have to run stano clones at 800-1000 to get anything from it. Androhard which is off the market now had an amazing delivery system and although it was super expensive I felt amazing on it at lower doses.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hopefully reps chime in from these companies. Even with ironmag labs products like 1 andro you need 8 bottles to run a decent cycle..yes....8!!!!!

rphash49

Awards
I re-read the log that I'm following and while the guy is saying he is having great results he is also running double the recommended dose. Still seems low at 400mg. He is saying that his libido is through the roof at a level he has never experienced using stano.

If I were to run it for 6 weeks at 400mg ED I'd be looking at $240.00 just for a stano clone. Lmao. I don't think so!

Erebus

Awards
Yeah exactly, even with a little grapefeuit extract or whatever I just find doses that low hard to believe...I dont get results til at least 800-1000mg...but damn do I love the energy...

That ment sounds interesting...

Toff

Awards
  • Established
these are transdermal are they not? so delivery must be better?