1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72%

Newb at PH, Starting with EPI HAVOC cycle, tips needed

Hello everybody,

I have decided i'm going to do a Epistane cycle of 4 to 6 weeks, i have read numerous forums and topics related to PH. but i'm not really sure about a few things becuase alot of people say alot of different things.

Let me explain why i want EPI and not another PH,

I was going to get Protodrol (but that's no longer available in the UK) i'm from europe and ordering inside the EU is safer.
    I was going towards Halodrol but the reviews about that PH in the store were all negative, only 2 Pounds gained in 4 weeks or nothing at all (sometimes getting weaker).

My goal is to cut so i would eat around maintenance on Epistane,

My question about epistane is

Since i'm a novice at this, some people say i have to start with 10 MG a day for the first week (1 pill = 10 MG) is that not to little?
    It comes with 90 tabs so i think you're suppos to take 1 tab every 8 hours, so you cover 24 hour cycle. that would be 30 MG per day, (total 4 week cycle).

What would you suggest a novice to do without any PH experience, just follow what it says on the bottle? have a OTC PCT & Cycle Support supp whilst taking this?

Anything can help me make a good decision please reply. thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%

Quote Originally Posted by MKattenberg View Post
    Hello everybody,

I have decided i'm going to do a Epistane cycle of 4 to 6 weeks, i have read numerous forums and topics related to PH. but i'm not really sure about a few things becuase alot of people say alot of different things.

Let me explain why i want EPI and not another PH,

I was going to get Protodrol (but that's no longer available in the UK) i'm from europe and ordering inside the EU is safer.
    I was going towards Halodrol but the reviews about that PH in the store were all negative, only 2 Pounds gained in 4 weeks or nothing at all (sometimes getting weaker).

My goal is to cut so i would eat around maintenance on Epistane,

My question about epistane is

Since i'm a novice at this, some people say i have to start with 10 MG a day for the first week (1 pill = 10 MG) is that not to little?
    It comes with 90 tabs so i think you're suppos to take 1 tab every 8 hours, so you cover 24 hour cycle. that would be 30 MG per day, (total 4 week cycle).

What would you suggest a novice to do without any PH experience, just follow what it says on the bottle? have a OTC PCT & Cycle Support supp whilst taking this?

Anything can help me make a good decision please reply. thanks
    I'd say you need a little more research... Hdrol is an amazing first or even Last pH firstly. 6wks minimum or nothing at all, trust me. And yes 10mg is an absolute waste. You need to at least have a SERM plus all other support supps On Hand.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72%

Thanks yes, I have just found another supplier that does ship out good h-drol from dragon. i am thinking that maybe h-drol for a first timer (correctly done) might be a better option to see what happens.

one more question i have is untrition. i am currently working out on intermittent Fasting as this works perfect for me, more strenght etc, + i still eat all my calories within an 8 hour window). I suggest this is not good when on a cycle right. i would have to spread my meals out correctly throughout the day. ?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Where you from bro?

Holland maybe? Germany?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with EPI Post Cycle Therapy
    By dawaro in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:13 AM
  2. Bold with epi/havoc
    By T H E O R E M in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 04:17 PM
  3. Are heavy carbs necessary with Epi/Havoc?
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 10:14 AM
  4. Gyno comebacks after Epi / Havoc cycles
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 05:17 AM
  5. Epi/Havoc cycle possibility/questions...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:17 PM