PH good for bulking ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    PH good for bulking ?


    I completed my first cycle recently, it was Epi for 6 wks and it worked great, now for my 2nd cycle i wanna go with something that can do more in the way of adding mass. I would like some suggestions as to what my options are with either solo compounds or stacks.

    I am 24, 6'3 at 190 lbs atm, my diet ranges between 3000 to 4000 cals. I train 6 times a week. Thanks

  2. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post
    I completed my first cycle recently, it was Epi for 6 wks and it worked great, now for my 2nd cycle i wanna go with something that can do more in the way of adding mass. I would like some suggestions as to what my options are with either solo compounds or stacks.

    I am 24, 6'3 at 190 lbs atm, my diet ranges between 3000 to 4000 cals. I train 6 times a week. Thanks
    M-sten solo or a dmz/m-sten stack. These are pretty liver toxic so you will need additional liver supports.

    I'm not sure when your last cycle ended but you should always wait min 4 weeks after PCT and check your blood work to make sure pct was successful before attempting another run
  3. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    M-sten solo or a dmz/m-sten stack. These are pretty liver toxic so you will need additional liver supports.

    I'm not sure when your last cycle ended but you should always wait min 4 weeks after PCT and check your blood work to make sure pct was successful before attempting another run
    I will start this cycle in August, by then it would be around 5 weeks after my last PCT. If i do Msten solo can i add Stano to combat lethargy and loss of libido ? Also what additional liver products do you suggest. For my epi cycle i used Cycle assist, and it worked great.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

    I will start this cycle in August, by then it would be around 5 weeks after my last PCT. If i do Msten solo can i add Stano to combat lethargy and loss of libido ? Also what additional liver products do you suggest. For my epi cycle i used Cycle assist, and it worked great.
    For epi cycle assist is enough. For m-sten you can still use cycle assist but also include tudca. Few different products that contain it but I've only used aegis from AL. Yes stano will help with lethargy and libido loss. I dose at 800mg. Some use 1000mg but at that dose my joints are not happy so start low and move up as needed. Fyi stano increases dht levels which causes hair loss to those that are prone to it.
  5. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    2545566

    Bulk tudca from nutra would do the trick
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    For epi cycle assist is enough. For m-sten you can still use cycle assist but also include tudca. Few different products that contain it but I've only used aegis from AL. Yes stano will help with lethargy and libido loss. I dose at 800mg. Some use 1000mg but at that dose my joints are not happy so start low and move up as needed. Fyi stano increases dht levels which causes hair loss to those that are prone to it.
    Since Stano elevates DHT levels, can i go with ment instead ? i heard it too helps with lethargy ?
  7. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Bulk tudca from nutra would do the trick
    I dont see their bulk tudca on sale but their 60ct tabs bottle is for 24$

    How about himalaya liver care from amazon ?
  8. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    You really want tudca milk thistle is worthless on cycle if you ask me
  9. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    what makes msten/dmz a good stack ? do they compliment each other in some way ? like superdmz 2.0 ?
  10. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

    Since Stano elevates DHT levels, can i go with ment instead ? i heard it too helps with lethargy ?
    I havent used it but I read others like it.
  11. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    3817

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post
    what makes msten/dmz a good stack ? do they compliment each other in some way ? like superdmz 2.0 ?
    Bump to this and compare it to dmz/mlmg
  12. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    For now my cycle looks like this.

    Msten - 20/20/20/20/20/20
    Cycle assist - 4 caps ED
    Tudca - Not sure about dosing
    PWO - C4
    MP-Aminos
    Whey
    Fish oil
    Multi
    4-dhea for lethargy

    PCT
    Nolva - 20/20/10/10
    Test booster - Titanium
    Creatine - 10g ED

    Will preload Hawthorne berry and Milk thistle 2 weeks ahead. How does it look ?
  13. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post
    For now my cycle looks like this.

    Msten - 20/20/20/20/20/20
    Cycle assist - 4 caps ED
    Tudca - Not sure about dosing
    PWO - C4
    MP-Aminos
    Whey
    Fish oil
    Multi
    4-dhea for lethargy

    PCT
    Nolva - 20/20/10/10
    Test booster - Titanium
    Creatine - 10g ED

    Will preload Hawthorne berry and Milk thistle 2 weeks ahead. How does it look ?
    After two weeks if your sides are minimal I would give 30mg a go. I would also add an AI to your pct. Run tudca at 500mg ED
  14. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    And yes it is good for bulking if diet is on point. This is not your 1st cycle right?
  15. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    And yes it is good for bulking if diet is on point. This is not your 1st cycle right?
    No, this will be my 2nd. What AI do you recommend and what dose ? I thought Msten doesnt aromatise that is why left AI out.
  16. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

    No, this will be my 2nd. What AI do you recommend and what dose ? I thought Msten doesnt aromatise that is why left AI out.
    I love erase. No it doesn't aromatise but I always use it regardless to help prevent rebound e2 and to keep cortisol in check. Cortisol is the killer of cycle gains I dose starting week 3 of pct. Example 0/0/3/3/2/1
  17. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,679
    Rep Power
    3211219

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post
    For now my cycle looks like this.

    Msten - 20/20/20/20/20/20
    Cycle assist - 4 caps ED
    Tudca - Not sure about dosing
    PWO - C4
    MP-Aminos
    Whey
    Fish oil
    Multi
    4-dhea for lethargy

    PCT
    Nolva - 20/20/10/10
    Test booster - Titanium
    Creatine - 10g ED

    Will preload Hawthorne berry and Milk thistle 2 weeks ahead. How does it look ?
    Cycle Assist needs to be dosed at four caps twice a day. You also dont need 10g of creatine ed- 3-5g should be fine
    You can preload hawthorne for a week or so

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  18. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,679
    Rep Power
    3211219

    For cortisol control add Reduce xt on week two of pct

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  19. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    For cortisol control add Reduce xt on week two of pct
    Hey mw1 how would you compare reduce xt vs erase? I've never tried reduce xt but erase has always been great for me for cortisol
  20. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    2545566

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Hey mw1 how would you compare reduce xt vs erase? I've never tried reduce xt but erase has always been great for me for cortisol
    For cortisol reduce will take the cake.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  21. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    For cortisol reduce will take the cake.
    Good to know. Well I've already got Abe and ep on hand for my pct coming up in a week but I'll try reduce next time around
  22. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    2545566

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Good to know. Well I've already got Abe and ep on hand for my pct coming up in a week but I'll try reduce next time around
    Abe will help maintain gains
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  23. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Abe will help maintain gains
    OG AB and OG erase have always been good to me but I'm going elite and pro this time for 8 weeks.
  24. Registered User
    sonnysponza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    6124

    Love this thread, I'll soon to be running msten, IF It makes it threw customs, Los Angela's to Australia lol
    Yoyoyo
  25. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    I love erase. No it doesn't aromatise but I always use it regardless to help prevent rebound e2 and to keep cortisol in check. Cortisol is the killer of cycle gains I dose starting week 3 of pct. Example 0/0/3/3/2/1
    I took erase for my Epistane PCT, i was thinking i might need Adex or Exemestane for Msten since its a stronger compound than Epi ?
  26. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214978

    Food is great for bulking.

    Surprised no one has said to eat more. 6'3" 190? I would take a good look at ones diet before venturing into PHs... Unless you're trying to attain a certain look?

    I would also wait a bit longer before beginning another cycle but all this is just my opinion.

    Good luck mang.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  27. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Food is great for bulking.

    Surprised no one has said to eat more. 6'3" 190? I would take a good look at ones diet before venturing into PHs... Unless you're trying to attain a certain look?

    I would also wait a bit longer before beginning another cycle but all this is just my opinion.

    Good luck mang.
    I am 24, got my diet and training down a while back, been lifting for 5 years, get around 4000 cals a day. But believe me i am hard gainer, cant get all anabolic just with food. Just ask the men's physique guys, look at Jeff Seid for example, he just got his ifbb pro card, similar frame to mine, but no way all that came from food.
  28. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214978

    That aesthetic look is very attainable. Good genetics, eating alot/right and hard training and some supplementation. The dude isn't a monster by any means.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  29. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    He aint a monster, but he aint natural either.
  30. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214978

    That's debatable. He is only 19, already sky high test levels, started young with an athletic background/training, obviously great genetics and highly motivated.

    Honestly wouldnt be surprised if it went either way.

    But that's another topic for another day. Honestly, any of these PHs will be great for bulking (even Epi), it all comes down to diet but you already know this
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  31. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    That's debatable. He is only 19, already sky high test levels, started young with an athletic background/training, obviously great genetics and highly motivated.

    Honestly wouldnt be surprised if it went either way.

    But that's another topic for another day. Honestly, any of these PHs will be great for bulking (even Epi), it all comes down to diet but you already know this
    dude one of my close friend competes in men's physique at a lower class, i was at the chicago pro where Jeff won overall 1st place. Him and his entire clique is on gear. There are 18 yr old kids in my gym on AAS. It is what it is, i did the whole proper training and diet regiment for past 4 yrs, dont get me wrong, i got big, most guys in my gym think im over 200. But i can tell you, the difference is like night and day between the guys on gear and non gear regardless of their age.
  32. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Taking the risk of stunting your natural growth is just stupid. PH/DS/AAS won't make you grow taller but they sure can stop you from getting any taller. Just a simple google search is all it takes to see how they affect bone development in adolescent adults. This is why we can't have nice things!!!
  33. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    I see, i guess i will stick with Erase then, thanks for the link.
  34. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    2545566

    You can also look into nolvadren-xt for Its AI effects
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  35. Registered User
    marc_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    For cortisol control add Reduce xt on week two of pct
    Ok, how should i dose reduce ? And this is in addition to an AI like Erase right ?
  36. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118669

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

    Ok, how should i dose reduce ? And this is in addition to an AI like Erase right ?
    You don't need both
  37. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    8924

    Def get the tudca, and is regular gear out of the question?
  38. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,351
    Rep Power
    2545566

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

    Ok, how should i dose reduce ? And this is in addition to an AI like Erase right ?
    3-4 caps
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  39. Registered User
    sonnysponza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    6124

    Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

    I am 24, got my diet and training down a while back, been lifting for 5 years, get around 4000 cals a day. But believe me i am hard gainer, cant get all anabolic just with food. Just ask the men's physique guys, look at Jeff Seid for example, he just got his ifbb pro card, similar frame to mine, but no way all that came from food.
    Jeff said was natural until he hit his natural peek his now doing cycles
    Yoyoyo
  40. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,558
    Rep Power
    1590240

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Hey mw1 how would you compare reduce xt vs erase? I've never tried reduce xt but erase has always been great for me for cortisol
    Erase is an ai, with very minimal anti cortisol properties
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 04:53 PM
  2. Mass Cycle any good for bulk?
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 04:35 PM
  3. ZMA good for bulking?
    By njsfinest in forum Bulking
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 04:32 PM
  4. Are these foods good for bulking?
    By Frotsmud in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. Snack Foods good for bulking?
    By Matt_Stuart in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in