whats the best steroid for low water retention

danboy86

Awards
hi people.

i want to gain some mass (not fat or water retention) i was on test 400 last year but way too painful has any one got any suggestions, all i want is to gain some muscle but not look like a balloon.and any trusted website i can purchase.

cheers guys

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Epi

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
hi people.

i want to gain some mass (not fat or water retention) i was on test 400 last year but way too painful has any one got any suggestions, all i want is to gain some muscle but not look like a balloon.and any trusted website i can purchase.

cheers guys
What do you mean to painful

AT50

AT50

Awards
Go with shorter ester oils. Less water retention but more frequent pinning.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Triumphalis and there is no source posting allowed on this site.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat more. At your height and weight, there's no point in any AAS.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Use an anti estrogen with the test and u shouldn't bloat like that

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
hey, have u ran a cycle of triumphalis? if so, what were your results like?
I haven't run it yet but I plan on it for my next cycle. Supposedly supposed to yield similar results to Epistane but easier on the joints.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to both the Merck Index and the U.S. Pharmacoepia, the three major testosterone esters (propionate, cypionate, enanthate) and nandrolone decanoate are considered to be "soluble" in oil and "freely soluble" in alcohol. Though it doesn't seem like it, the USP has strict definitions for these terms.

Soluble: Between 10 to 30 parts of the solvent (in this case, oil) are required to dissolve one part of the solute (the steroid).

Freely Soluble: Between 1 and 10 parts of the solvent are required to dissolve one part of the solute.

The above ratios are weight-to-weight.

Vegetable oil has an approximate density of 900 mg/ml at room temperature. That means, according to the USP, that only about 90 mg maximum can be dissolved in 1 ml of oil. The longer the ester, the closer you get to the 90 mg. This has to do with chemical polarity, which I'm going to get into. Doesn't seem right, does it? Well, read on.

Alcohol, for the sake of argument, has a density of about 1000 mg/ml (similar to that of pure water). According to the USP, up to 1000 mg of the steroid can be dissolved in 1 ml of alcohol!

Commonly, the oily mixture used for injections contains 90% cottonseed (or some other vegetable-based) oil and 10% alcohol by volume. So, using the basis from the USP, at most you could have 90 mg (from the oil) and 100 mg (from the alcohol) to provide a mixture of 190 mg/ml. Yet, we know it's possible to reach concentrations much higher than that!

Why? Oil and alcohol work synergistically to increase the solubility of an organic solution, increasing the concentration two- or three-fold! Therefore, it's very possible to make a solution of 400 mg/ml testosterone ester mixtures like the new Denkall product or 300 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate like the Ttokkyo product.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not go the old fashion winstrol plus Ph route?

Winstrol will dry you out much like epi and stack it with something like Max bulk at Max dosage. I would expect a 20 + lbs dry gain.

First 2 weeks just Max then add in winstrol and you should dry up real nice while reaping the mass benefits of Max bulk.

Winstrol is mild but a little stronger than epi and I'm guessing you have a valid source.

Good luck brother!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder, winstrol and max lmg stacked.... hmmm.....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder, winstrol and max lmg stacked.... hmmm.....
Max bulk has 4 dhea which converts to testosterone and the other converts to 19 nor testosterone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i miss my merck index. i gave it away a few years ago. got to get another off ebay. but anyway, what do you think about the release rate of these higher concentration mixtures? this is something i've wondered about. for example, will test prop dissolved at 100mg/ml release from the depot at the same rate as say, test prop 50mg/ml using the same ratio of oil/alcohol in both? iow, is the half life of the injection dependent on the concentration?
Huh, Idk