AI standalone ADT

bomb

Awards
hello ,
im 2 days in with atd standalone 70 mg ed!
i was just curious if i need anything additional
atm : 70mg atd with breakfast + 200mg vit b6 , 12mg chaste tee and iron labs cycle assist !
whats your thoughts on this ?
i guess i will take it 4 weeks maybe bump up to 105 mg

best regards bomb

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take a stab here - 70mg of ATD is probably on the high side, but if you're seeing good results, then you should be fine. I know a lot of guys have libido problems on it over 25mg/day. I have great results on 25 ed - great vascularity and enhanced muscle definition. I also get a strength bump. For me, it's like a mild PH. A lot of people don't like ATD, but it works well for me as long as I keep the dose low. Hope it's treating you well.

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
I'll take a stab here - 70mg of ATD is probably on the high side, but if you're seeing good results, then you should be fine. I know a lot of guys have libido problems on it over 25mg/day. I have great results on 25 ed - great vascularity and enhanced muscle definition. I also get a strength bump. For me, it's like a mild PH. A lot of people don't like ATD, but it works well for me as long as I keep the dose low. Hope it's treating you well.
Is ATD, Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione? Cause I'm on pct black right now and I'm experiencing some libido problems at 100 mg

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
What OSS4 boy said..that is arimistane. 100mgs of arimistane would cause libido problems for me also. Your estrogen levels are probably too suppressed to support a healthy libido. I'd suggest lowering to 75 even better probably 50 mgs day. Good luck.

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
What OSS4 boy said..that is arimistane. 100mgs of arimistane would cause libido problems for me also. Your estrogen levels are probably too suppressed to support a healthy libido. I'd suggest lowering to 75 even better probably 50 mgs day. Good luck.
Thanks for the advice man. Much needed