AI standalone ADT

  1. New Member
    bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    1783
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

    AI standalone ADT


    hello ,
    im 2 days in with atd standalone 70 mg ed!
    i was just curious if i need anything additional
    atm : 70mg atd with breakfast + 200mg vit b6 , 12mg chaste tee and iron labs cycle assist !
    whats your thoughts on this ?
    i guess i will take it 4 weeks maybe bump up to 105 mg

    best regards bomb

  2. New Member
    bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    1783
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

    push
  3. New Member
    bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    1783
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

    anyone?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    hyperCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    326
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.45%

    I'll take a stab here - 70mg of ATD is probably on the high side, but if you're seeing good results, then you should be fine. I know a lot of guys have libido problems on it over 25mg/day. I have great results on 25 ed - great vascularity and enhanced muscle definition. I also get a strength bump. For me, it's like a mild PH. A lot of people don't like ATD, but it works well for me as long as I keep the dose low. Hope it's treating you well.
  5. New Member
    AnabolicBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    I'll take a stab here - 70mg of ATD is probably on the high side, but if you're seeing good results, then you should be fine. I know a lot of guys have libido problems on it over 25mg/day. I have great results on 25 ed - great vascularity and enhanced muscle definition. I also get a strength bump. For me, it's like a mild PH. A lot of people don't like ATD, but it works well for me as long as I keep the dose low. Hope it's treating you well.
    Is ATD, Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione? Cause I'm on pct black right now and I'm experiencing some libido problems at 100 mg
  6. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    86789
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBuddy View Post
    Is ATD, Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione? Cause I'm on pct black right now and I'm experiencing some libido problems at 100 mg
    No thats arimistane ATD is androst-1,4,6-triene-3,17 dione.
  7. New Member
    soma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    305
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    29.88%

    What OSS4 boy said..that is arimistane. 100mgs of arimistane would cause libido problems for me also. Your estrogen levels are probably too suppressed to support a healthy libido. I'd suggest lowering to 75 even better probably 50 mgs day. Good luck.
  8. New Member
    AnabolicBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    What OSS4 boy said..that is arimistane. 100mgs of arimistane would cause libido problems for me also. Your estrogen levels are probably too suppressed to support a healthy libido. I'd suggest lowering to 75 even better probably 50 mgs day. Good luck.
    Thanks for the advice man. Much needed
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT... SERMs vs. AIs
    By Monolith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 12:12 AM
  2. Anti-e or AI for fatloss purposes?
    By th0m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 05:41 PM
  3. aromatizable and AI
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 03:01 AM
  4. 4OHT standalone results
    By MarcusG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 07:11 PM
  5. Standalone Divx (.avi) player FOR ALL GEEKS :D
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 01:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in