Opinions on possible cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%

Opinions on possible cycle

Thinking about doing either halodrol or epistane for a lean bulker
    -10-12% bf
    -4655 calories a day (40g protein, 70g carbs, 25g of fats 7x per day)
    -Train 6 days per week 1 semi off day (Mon: bis an tris, tues: off day with abs, wed: squat, stiff leg deadlift & single leg press, thurs: chest, fri: shoulders, sat: back with deadlifts, sun: leg ext, walking lunges, leg curl & sissy squats)
    -2 8 week ostarine cycles under my belt

Epistane:
    1-4 20 or 30mg ED (not sure if 20mg would be effective but I go by the less is more principle so if it isn't too low I'll do the 20mg)
    1-4 organ shield by purus labs
    PCT:
    5-8 clomid 25mg ED
    5-8 formastanzol
    5-8 forged post cycle
    5-8 Unleashed
    5-8 d-aspartic acid
    5-13 ostarine 15mg ED
    5-13 kynoselen

Or

Halodrol:
    1-6 50/50/50/75/75/75
    1-6 organ shield by purus labs
    PCT:
    7-10 clomid 25mg ED
    7-10 formastanzol
    7-10 forged post cycle
    7-10 Unleashed
    7-10 d-aspartic acid
    7-15 ostarine 15mg ED
    7-15 kynoselen

Which do y'all think is better?

Opinions, criticism, advice are appreciated

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

This is the kind of question that deserves a serious response! Reped! I like your Halo set up better than the Epi. at 75 you should see some good vascularity and muscle hardening.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    This is the kind of question that deserves a serious response! Reped! I like your Halo set up better than the Epi. at 75 you should see some good vascularity and muscle hardening.
    What in particular is it about the halo setup you like better then the epi setup? Also do you think 50 is to low to run halo?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    What in particular is it about the halo setup you like better then the epi setup? Also do you think 50 is to low to run halo?
    No I think 50 is fine to start it usually takes a couple of weeks for the halo to kick in so to start take 1 in the am and then 1 in the evening. I believe the half life is something like 12 hours. I like Epi for cutting but if you are doing a lean bulk I think Halo will be a good dry compound that will help you stay lean while helping your body put all that good food to good use. Other people may lean more towards epi but I think Halo will treat you well
    RIP IRONFLEX
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%

No I think 50 is fine to start it usually takes a couple of weeks for the halo to kick in so to start take 1 in the am and then 1 in the evening. I believe the half life is something like 12 hours. I like Epi for cutting but if you are doing a lean bulk I think Halo will be a good dry compound that will help you stay lean while helping your body put all that good food to good use. Other people may lean more towards epi but I think Halo will treat you well
    Gotcha, and which would be less on sides/ supression? Obviously I am going to get suppressed regardless but I've read some places that say epi is less supressive with less sides and other places that say halo is less supressive with less sides
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Gotcha, and which would be less on sides/ supression? Obviously I am going to get suppressed regardless but I've read some places that say epi is less supressive with less sides and other places that say halo is less supressive with less sides
    With those two compounds its more about how your own body reacts. Neither have really given me grief when I have used them in the past about the only thing I can say is my joints got really dry on epi but I was running it around 50mg. I have ran Halo around the 125mg mark with nothing noticeable but I also didn’t see much benefit from running that high either as compared to a 75 mg dosage.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%

With those two compounds its more about how your own body reacts. Neither have really given me grief when I have used them in the past about the only thing I can say is my joints got really dry on epi but I was running it around 50mg. I have ran Halo around the 125mg mark with nothing noticeable but I also didn’t see much benefit from running that high either as compared to a 75 mg dosage.
    Ok, so two quick questions

1) would you advise just running the halo at 75mg for 6 weeks

2) would you say tbol at 50mg for 6 weeks would be better then the halo?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.03%

Why would you run the halo at full strength but not the Epi? Boost the epi to 40mg per day. Personally, I think the Epi would be better for a lean bulk cycle. That's what I'm running right now.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

All good responses so far.

The halo takes like 10-15 days to kick in regardless of dosage IME. So bumping to 75 as soon as you're ready sounds completely reasonable to me. Also agree that there's diminishing returns any higher than that with more suppression.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%

Honestly I think you should stack the two. They're both quite mild so you'll be fine. And up the clomid dose to 75/75/50/25. And get rid of the formastanzol, unnecessary and not very healthy
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%

kaikara: I'll keep that in mind, I think I will probably run epi for my second cycle though

celc5: gotcha

zach1222: I was originally thinking of stacking the two but I want to do one at a time to really be able to guage which compound my body reacts better to. After I run both solo if I like them both I will run a stack of the 2. On another note I would give formastanzol a try before you knock it, it is seriously one of the greatest products I've ever spent money on and to be quite frank, the **** works lol. I have run it solo and loved it.

Thank you all for your responses
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

kaikara: I'll keep that in mind, I think I will probably run epi for my second cycle though

celc5: gotcha

zach1222: I was originally thinking of stacking the two but I want to do one at a time to really be able to guage which compound my body reacts better to. After I run both solo if I like them both I will run a stack of the 2. On another note I would give formastanzol a try before you knock it, it is seriously one of the greatest products I've ever spent money on and to be quite frank, the **** works lol. I have run it solo and loved it.

Thank you all for your responses
    I think he was recommending not using formastanzol because it acts as a pro hormone and therefore can be suppressive and PCT is all about getting back to normal. I know plenty of people that have used similar products (topical foremstane) during PCT for its AI properties. If it works for you I would say go for it.
    RIP IRONFLEX

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need opinions on bulk cycle..
    By R0cKSoLiD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 10:55 PM
  2. Opinions on this cycle
    By Sir Foxx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 01:06 AM
  3. Opinions on short cycles....
    By lifted in forum Anabolics