Androhard stack for gyno

thisisit

Awards
I developed real gyno about 3 years ago from a PH cycle I ran. The lumps started to get pretty big (almost golf ball size). I ran letro and dostinex for 6 weeks, then the nolva and forma stanzol to prevent rebound. After doing that my lumps shrunk about 60% of their original size.

Right after I got done with the nolva and forma I started the letro and dostinex treatment again. This time for only 4 weeks as I could tell the letro was not working as well this time around. My lumps shrunk another 10-15% though, so still some progress. I am now about to start the rebound prevention with the nolva and forma again.

After I get done with the rebound treatment I am interested in trying Androhard or Ralox, or both if possible. So my question is, can I stack Androhard+Ralox or would they interfere with eachother? Would it be better to just run the Androhard or Ralox solo? I really want to shrink this gyno down as much as possible before I start thinking about surgery.

So what do you guys think would be a powerful gyno stack?

Here is some of the options I was thinking:

1. Androhard+Ralox

2. Androhard+Ralox+Letro

3. Androhard+Ralox+ATD (I heard SERMS can interfere with letro, so thats why I was thinking ATD)

Any help is appreciated!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Gear like masteron and winny work great with any anti-E products to reduce gyno.....I had great success using tons of DHT gear in the past to reduce gyno big time, with a bit of AI's added into the mix. Androhard, for whatever reason, never did much to reduce my gyno...despite the fact it was proven through blood testing to raise DHT levels exponentially in the body. I know letro is pretty harsh despite being effective on gyno, and kills your libido, so its really not worth the trade-off if you ask me....unless you just swear off women for a few months (which isn't such a bad idea). But woman or no woman, no libido makes you feel like shyt. Ralox I've never used, but I'd like to one day.....never got around to it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AIs and SERMs cost 20-30 bucks. That's all i'll say.