D bol

webbo187

webbo187

Awards
Just wondering what gains could be made from d bol for example 3w 30mg 3w 50mg?
Plus how much weight would be kept?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks at 50mg ed??? Maybe 10lbs of water and increased glycogen storage. If your receptors are Virgin you could see another 5-10lbs. After pct (and I hope you know what that is) you will prob loose all that increased weight and strength. This is why most will tell you the best way to keep your gains is using test to solidify your gains. Specially with an oral like dbol that aromatizes. IMO get some test run an 10-12 week test e cycle 500 mg a week. 2 pins a week and kick start your cycle with dbol. Simple cycle and you will be very happy. Trust me!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If u eat big and lift hard you can have great gains, then 4 weeks after you finish you prob will have lost 90% of them. Add test and make it worth it.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
If u eat big and lift hard you can have great gains, then 4 weeks after you finish you prob will have lost 90% of them. Add test and make it worth it.
^^^um is there a parrot in here??? ;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya this place is full of them. I was typing while you posted. Sounds about right tho, doesnt it?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
If you do dbol only, make sure to use some arimidex and that will mitigate much of the water weight gain....you will see mostly muscle gain and glycogen storage. Winny is an oral that can be used in place of injectable test to solidify the gains, something like dbol weeks 1-4(or5) and winny weeks 4-7(or 8)...a little overlap in the middle for a week or two. Again, also using arimidex. This is if you want to do oral only, test is better.....but winny is oral if you want to go oral only. This type of cycle works well if your a "virgin" as mentioned above, but there is a point of diminishing returns with this type cycle.....you make great gains on the first, and maybe second cycle.....but you will need to step up to something other than oral only eventually.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
It's like magic - Every time a dbol thread is started, parrots appear.

With the exception of AnabolicHolic (who is correct), there a lot of myths in this thread.

Parrots take note:

1. Gains from water weight or increased blood volume are temporary and cannot be maintained after pct. It make no difference whether dbol, test, Deca, Epi, etc was used. There is not compound A that produces fake/temporary gains and compound B that produces real/permanent gains.

2. Most LBM gains produced during cycle can be kept/maintained with the proper pct, diet and training. It makes no difference what compound was used to produce LBM gains.

3. The reason more gains are often kept/maintained with Test (compared to Dbol) is because 9 out of 10 times, the Test is ran for a longer period of time. Many will run dbol for 4 weeks as opposed to Test, which may be ran for 10-12 weeks. So the longer cycle allows the user more time to create actual muscle.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
It's like magic - Every time a dbol thread is started, parrots appear.

With the exception of AnabolicHolic (who is correct), there a lot of myths in this thread.

Parrots take note:

1. Gains from water weight or increased blood volume are temporary and cannot be maintained after pct. It make no difference whether dbol, test, Deca, Epi, etc was used. There is not compound A that produces fake/temporary gains and compound B that produces real/permanent gains.

2. Most LBM gains produced during cycle can be kept/maintained with the proper pct, diet and training. It makes no difference what compound was used to produce LBM gains.

3. The reason more gains are often kept/maintained with Test (compared to Dbol) is because 9 out of 10 times, the Test is ran for a longer period of time. Many will run dbol for 4 weeks as opposed to Test, which may be ran for 10-12 weeks. So the longer cycle allows the user more time to create actual muscle.
So basically it's exactly like I said. Gain, meaning weight gained during a dbol only cycle is mostly increased glycogen storage and water weight specially with dbol. So I'm not really sure you said anything that hasn't already been said. But if you feel that you've educated us all. More power to ya ;)

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
So basically it's exactly like I said. Gain, meaning weight gained during a dbol only cycle is mostly increased glycogen storage and water weight specially with dbol. So I'm not really sure you said anything that hasn't already been said. But if you feel that you've educated us all. More power to ya ;)
IMO, that's not all 'gain' that your referring to but rather bloat due to someone's inability or ignorance as it relates to estrogen management on cycle. As AA said, you need to run an AI like Adex.

So let me be more clear:

If you manage estrogen and water, and run a 4 week Test or Dbol cycle, your LBM gains would be very similar. Assuming you were dosing the 2 compounds at such a rate where your hormone elevation was similar.

"I'm not really sure you said anything that hasn't already been said" ?

Actually I am. I'm saying something very counter to the typical "use Test to solidify your gains" myth.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I did these type cycles 2-3 times at least when I was younger, maybe really late 20's or early 30's, and for whatever reason I was wise beyond my years and somehow knew how to work the cycle. I knew that dbol only was not going to suffice, and I figured a good AI like arimidex would keep off the majority of the bloat weight....so why not take one with the dbol? And of course as El Hefe said, doing a solid PCT complete with a diet that supplies enough protein and calories. After the first or second dbol only cycle, I did it with winny at least once, which seemed to solidify the gains better than the 2nd dbol only cycle. I then graduated to bigger and better things, namely injectibles. But man, when i would do a dbol cycle? (oral only)...people would be like DAMN! that guy is swole up lol. especially people who know you and see you every day, they comment the most of course....now that really swole pumped look diminishes somewhat when off of the dbol, but you can maintain much of the muscle size....It's just harder to get that pumped look 24/7. We all look for these type of pump products over in the supp section ;)