...Nolva...

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is the dosing the same with liquid vs. tabs...? I heard tabs were more potent or something like that...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You need 1.5 times more when you use liquid.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Active ingredient in pill form is tamoxifene, research chems active ingredient is tamoxifene citrate, so you need to take 1.5 times more of tamox. citrate to get amount of tamox. you need.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
ok, so in order to get 40mg of tamoxifen you need to dose 60mg of tamoxifen citrate. gotcha.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
for the liquid nolva the standard dose you'll find around here for 4 week PCT it 40/40/20/20 or some close variation

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
for the liquid nolva the standard dose you'll find around here for 4 week PCT it 40/40/20/20 or some close variation
No, this dosage for pill form. For liquid nolva you need 60/60/30/30 or some close variation. Don't confuse people.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
no the liquid version that is most commonly used is as I mentioned above. Read the cycle threads and what guys use for PCT and almost all of them use liquid nolva at those doses.

in fact I can't think of any member here who's gone 60/60/30/30 for pct

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Active ingredient in pill form is tamoxifene, research chems active ingredient is tamoxifene citrate, so you need to take 1.5 times more of tamox. citrate to get amount of tamox. you need.
Hmm...

The box of tablets I have says, "Each tablet contains TAMOXIFEN B.P. 20mg (as Citrate)."

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
no the liquid version that is most commonly used is as I mentioned above. Read the cycle threads and what guys use for PCT and almost all of them use liquid nolva at those doses.
Then they underdosing it.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Do a search, you'll find 100 more posts about that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Dmitry is correct, when using the liquid research chem version you have to dose it at 60,60,30,30 to get the common pct dosing

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...

The box of tablets I have says, "Each tablet contains TAMOXIFEN B.P. 20mg (as Citrate)."
Lets not confuse, all Rx Tamox is as Citrate. The pill is actually 30mg, but it is listed at 20mg of Tamox. The MW ratio is .66 Tamox, .33 Citrate. Thus if you need 20mg of Tamox, you need 30mg of Tamox Citrate.

Powder/liquid includes Citrate as total weight. I hope this clears that up.

chemicalgenius

Awards
do you guy use physical enhancement's nolva?
I need to know so i can grab some before i start my last cycle.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe physical enhancement is out of nolva, and has been for a while...I'm trying to find another cheap source...I found some tabs on the net but they are a bit pricy...

chemicalgenius

Awards
What about arimidex from physical, would this be better er no?