Someone with alot of experience with prohormones

eddie409

Awards
What would be the best cylce ? I see alot of them but I dont which one could be really good I just want a very good and effective stack ni

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's a broad question bro. It depends on your goals.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I feel like being very sarcastic and give bad advise but I'm afraid he might follow it lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Its a joke to us because your being lazy... if you took the time to do some simple research you would have your answer by now...

eddie409

Awards
I already have I just want someone elses opinion first

eddie409

Awards
Both and whats the difference between dry and wet

macdady

macdady

Awards
One gives "wet" or gains with water weight along with muscle. Dry is lean gains little to no water. Epi is dry for example

macdady

macdady

Awards
I like her p*ssy wet but my PHs dry lol. If you're a beginner which I'm assuming u r, then I'd go with a nice epi cycle.
I would say so too... I'm seeing people say epi more and more and hdrol less and less lol... I might get some hdrol as a kick start for my first Injectable cycle just to see what its like lol

eddie409

Awards
Oh so epi is more effective? and where could I get epi and the stuff to go with it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I would say so too... I'm seeing people say epi more and more and hdrol less and less lol... I might get some hdrol as a kick start for my first Injectable cycle just to see what its like lol
Epi is even more effective mg per mg than var. I've got a few of my old school buddies to try it and they said it was better than var hands down. Lol they were skeptical but I made them believers.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh so epi is more effective? and where could I get epi and the stuff to go with it?
We can't source its against the rules. My favorite epi clone is LGI Epi-10 then though. IronFlex is pretty legit too, theirs is called Brawn.

eddie409

Awards
So just search it? & what do I take after that cycle?

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
No one wants to spoon feed you bro. Look up epi logs and read there cycle layouts do your own research it is your body....

rphash49

Awards
Eddie I whole heartedly say this with no disrespect: if you have to ask questions like this you are not educated enough to start a cycle. These compound can be very dangerous if taken lightly. Research "epi" which is a great cycle to start with. Read logs after logs after logs. Probably 100+ epi logs on AM alone to read. Once you have done that come back with your stats, diet, and a fully laid out plan and ask for advice on what you laid out. I promise you that the advice will be strong because we will see that you did your homework.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Eddie I whole heartedly say this with no disrespect: if you have to ask questions like this you are not educated enough to start a cycle. These compound can be very dangerous if taken lightly. Research "epi" which is a great cycle to start with. Read logs after logs after logs. Probably 100+ epi logs on AM alone to read. Once you have done that come back with your stats, diet, and a fully laid out plan and ask for advice on what you laid out. I promise you that the advice will be strong because we will see that you did your homework.
X2...Eddie u have a lot of research to do. Playing with your hormones is serious, this is not a laughing matter. You'll thank us, this is good advice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be the best cylce ? I see alot of them but I dont which one could be really good I just want a very good and effective stack ni
M1t 20mg and max lmg 75mg, 5 weeks, stacked.

Very effective. Honest engine!

eddie409

Awards
Ok I know what to do but is lgi epi-10 the best one?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some good epi I'm gonna give a go too though.
Epi elite.

eddie409

Awards
Lol wait what were saying yes to? Since im a beginner im taking an epi for my first one then I mighy try the m1t

macdady

macdady

Awards
M1t 20mg and max lmg 75mg, 5 weeks, stacked.

Very effective. Honest engine!
Hey you! Lol I just ran into a log of yours on a diff forum on mbol-25 from last year. Was wondering how that cycle treated you, I'm kinda bouncing around lookin at Different orals to kick start my future inject cycle and I'm very scatter brained about what I wanna use... I have supplement ADHD haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mbol 25, well, I was given 2 bottles to run, and bought another one to add to it. but after one bottle, I wasn't noticing anything positive except sides like headaches.

so I have it on the shelf to try again and restart the log for iron flex, cause I don't want to give a bad review d/t me possibly having problems. and I mean possibly, cause im not sure if it's me, or the compound. but now that I havn't cycled in a while, im debating between epi, and it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol wait what were saying yes to? Since im a beginner im taking an epi for my first one then I mighy try the m1t
I was kidding about m1t. it's dangerous.

dangerously WICKED AWSOME!

rphash49

Awards
So epi-10?
Eddie don't listen to these guys. Go with orange triad! It's the best! Put on 20pds in 30days. All muscle! No pct! Too easy. You just have to eat a lot and drink water and boom..... Beast mode!

macdady

macdady

Awards
And let the jesting begin! Lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Eddie don't listen to these guys. Go with orange triad! It's the best! Put on 20pds in 30days. All muscle! No pct! Too easy. You just have to eat a lot and drink water and boom..... Beast mode!
F*ck that! DHEA and Deca would get him huge!

macdady

macdady

Awards
mbol 25, well, I was given 2 bottles to run, and bought another one to add to it. but after one bottle, I wasn't noticing anything positive except sides like headaches.

so I have it on the shelf to try again and restart the log for iron flex, cause I don't want to give a bad review d/t me possibly having problems. and I mean possibly, cause im not sure if it's me, or the compound. but now that I havn't cycled in a while, im debating between epi, and it.
Lol well that's no fun... still a informative review even if it isn't favorable. Everyone reacts different too stuff, I wouldn't wanna run something that didn't give me anything but headaches lol. I'd just return it and call it evven , I mean you tried so I don't see any harm done

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol well that's no fun... still a informative review even if it isn't favorable. Everyone reacts different too stuff, I wouldn't wanna run something that didn't give me anything but headaches lol. I'd just return it and call it evven , I mean you tried so I don't see any harm done
we'll see. I'm going to run it, and log it.

eddie409

Awards
Epistane
Fish oil
Inhibit-p
Dermacrine
Nolvadex
Daa
Formastane that good ? & is taurine an (AI)