Advice on first Test E cycle

abnt

Awards
Hey guys this is my first post but I've been reading on here for over 2 years. I've ran some pro hormones in the past but I've finally decided to go ahead with my first cycle. I'm 23, 187 lbs at 5' 11" with a solid 3.5 years of lifting under my belt. So here it goes.

1-8 Test E @ 500mg per week
1-8 hCG @ 500iu-1000iu per week
1-8 Aromasin @ 6.25mg - 12.5mg

9-10 Nothing

PCT starting week 11
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/2/2/3/2/2

I'll have some DAA on hand too that I'll just throw in with PCT @ 3g a day.

The only thing that I'm kind of confused on is the hCG dosing. I've read Swale's protocol on it but if anyone has any advice from experience that would be awesome. I'll also have extra Aromasin and Nolva on hand just in case. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated since I'm here to learn.

Thanks guys

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah run the test ten weeks minimum. Two 10ml vials will get you ten weeks at 500mg/wk. hcg probably not necessary for a simple test cycle but if you have it you might as well use it. 250iu twice a week the day before your test e shot.

abnt

Awards
Yeah run the test ten weeks minimum. Two 10ml vials will get you ten weeks at 500mg/wk. hcg probably not necessary for a simple test cycle but if you have it you might as well use it. 250iu twice a week the day before your test e shot.
I'll stretch the cycle out to 10 weeks. I have hCG so I'm going to incorporate that for sure. Also do you think I would need 2 serms for PCT at those dosings?

One more thing. I'm on my phone and I accidentally posted this thread twice (the other one just has a different title) because I didn't think it went through the first time. So maybe a moderator can help with that.

Thanks for the info guys

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'll stretch the cycle out to 10 weeks. I have hCG so I'm going to incorporate that for sure. Also do you think I would need 2 serms for PCT at those dosings?

One more thing. I'm on my phone and I accidentally posted this thread twice (the other one just has a different title) because I didn't think it went through the first time. So maybe a moderator can help with that.

Thanks for the info guys
Two serms are probably a bit overkill but clomid at 100/50/50/50 should be plenty.

abnt

Awards
Two serms are probably a bit overkill but clomid at 100/50/50/50 should be plenty.
Thanks man. I'll go with the clomid and just keep some nolva on hand just in case. Unless someone else has another suggestion?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Everyone has already stated this but I would run 12 weeks minimum 16 weeks being even better for test only cycle

But for your first run 12 weeks should be nice

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I know it's your first cycle so simpler is better but i think u would be more impressed (gains wise) if u ran it 12 or 16 and kick started with an oral like Tbol or dbol. Just sayin mate. Good luck with what ever you choose !

abnt

Awards
I know it's your first cycle so simpler is better but i think u would be more impressed (gains wise) if u ran it 12 or 16 and kick started with an oral like Tbol or dbol. Just sayin mate. Good luck with what ever you choose !
I really wanted to do a dbol kick start for the first 4weeks and then run winny for the last 5-6 weeks of the test cycle. Granted I would need to run at least a 12 week cycle then. Which I think I will do anyways. But since its my first cycle I think I'll stick to test only.

Say I ran a 12 week cycle. Would my pct still be still be good that I laid out for the 8 week cycle? Or would you guys suggest different dosings/compounds.

Thanks in advance fellas.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I really wanted to do a dbol kick start for the first 4weeks and then run winny for the last 5-6 weeks of the test cycle. Granted I would need to run at least a 12 week cycle then. Which I think I will do anyways. But since its my first cycle I think I'll stick to test only.

Say I ran a 12 week cycle. Would my pct still be still be good that I laid out for the 8 week cycle? Or would you guys suggest different dosings/compounds.

Thanks in advance fellas.
If you have experience with and Ph/Ds then you could definitely throw them in as a kicker. You just don't want to throw in all these new compounds not knowing how your body reacts to any of them but as I said if you've run ph/Ds in the past use them again here for the first 4 weeks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Pct looks gtg. I wouldn't dip below 50mg clomid personally. I would run it 100/50/50/50. Def throw the Daa in, IMO that's a staple.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Everyone has already stated this but I would run 12 weeks minimum 16 weeks being even better for test only cycle

But for your first run 12 weeks should be nice
Agree man my next cycle will be 16 weeks.

abnt

Awards
If you have experience with and Ph/Ds then you could definitely throw them in as a kicker. You just don't want to throw in all these new compounds not knowing how your body reacts to any of them but as I said if you've run ph/Ds in the past use them again here for the first 4 weeks.
If I can get ahold of dbol what dosing would you suggest? From me reading around it seems like ppl suggest not going below 40mg a day. Does that seem right?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If I can get ahold of dbol what dosing would you suggest? From me reading around it seems like ppl suggest not going below 40mg a day. Does that seem right?
Dbols the same as everything else it's very user dependent. Some people go great off 25-50mg while some can handle 100mg.... If you haven't run it before I wouldn't throw it in your first cycle as you don't know how you respond to it.

abnt

Awards
Dbols the same as everything else it's very user dependent. Some people go great off 25-50mg while some can handle 100mg.... If you haven't run it before I wouldn't throw it in your first cycle as you don't know how you respond to it.
Good point. I'll prolly stick to just test this cycle. Next cycle ill definitely throw in some dbol and winny. Thanks guys. As soon as I can get my AI and SERM (which is hopefully soon) I'm going to start.

abnt

Awards
Hey guys I just have one more question. My first pin was Monday morn and it went good. No pip or anything. My question is about my AI. I have aromasin but I'm not sure when to start it. Do you guys just start it at EOD at the beginning of your cycle or wait to start it till your nipples feel a little swollen or itchy or something like that? Sorry I've searched around somewhat but haven't found a definitive answer. Thanks in advance

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys I just have one more question. My first pin was Monday morn and it went good. No pip or anything. My question is about my AI. I have aromasin but I'm not sure when to start it. Do you guys just start it at EOD at the beginning of your cycle or wait to start it till your nipples feel a little swollen or itchy or something like that? Sorry I've searched around somewhat but haven't found a definitive answer. Thanks in advance
I usually start mine on week 3-4 as this is when I usually start to see some bloat etc. I'd say start week 3 at 6.25mg a day. You can always adjust as needed.

Viking23

Awards
Depends on the person. I agree with Luke as to when. However a lot of my friends only run as needed. If you are younger you might not even have any issues. But if you choose to run it week 3-4 is the time to start.

abnt

Awards
Thanks guys. I'll just dose it based on the bloat which hopefully isn't that bad.

abnt

Awards
So just did my third pin yesterday morn and I have a question. The pin always goes good but the day after it feels like someone punched me in the leg. Is this normal for newbies? I was just curious if there was maybe a better way I could pin or if this is happening since this is my first injectable cycle. Thanks guys

Edit: just read up on it a little more and I'm pretty sure it's just because I'm new to injecting. Hopefully I get used to it though cause it feels like someone hit me in the leg with a bat haha

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
Test E is pretty amazing for gains as it is. DBol would put it over the edge, but it's adding extra pressure on your liver. I'd wait until a 2nd cycle to do dbol personally, but that's me.