- 07-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Thinking about taking a quick "vacation" to nogalas and wondering if anybody has been south of the border recently. I like Sten, but haven't pinned it in years. I've been pinning for a couple years, so I'm not "new." 6' 220 and about 12-15%bf. Any info is good info. I'm not sourcing!!! Just trying to find someone with recent pricing & availability experience.
- 07-16-2013, 05:22 PM
Pay for protection while in Mexico now..... It isn't the same anymore, you could loose you head, literally... I was down there last Oct 2012, and wont be back any time soon............
07-16-2013, 06:41 PM
Lol my parents went there for their anniversary a couple years ago and the place they stayed at had full time earned guards follow every guest around... my dad even had a guy watching him from shore when he rented a jet ski. Its wacky down there
Why not zoidberg?
07-16-2013, 11:26 PM
"Nogales" is a **** hole az boader town.
You gotta ask yourself? Is the juice worth the squeeze? I wouldn't risk it. Ive heard story's of the mexican pharmacists tipping the boarder agents off for reward money, as soon as you leave the pharmacy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By timmmah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:05 PM
- By timmmah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 09:08 PM
- By Rhinoman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-07-2003, 05:03 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2003, 12:20 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2002, 12:04 PM