Test e AU prices

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Anyone on here done a cycle of test e?

I'm looking to run a first cycle of test ethanate pinning 500mg, 250 on Monday & another 250 on Thursday. Just getting told that for a 12 week cycle I'm looking at 800-900 dollars not including a serm sounds ludacris, does anyone know if these prices sound right,

* Brand unknown *

goat23

goat23

Awards
Ok going out on a limb here I think you'll pick up a 12 week cycle in aus for around 600 and that will be 2 vials and a kick start like sd, I know I got offered sd and 1 vial for 420 today

goat23

goat23

Awards
Serm you'll pick up for around $100 and hcg is here for 200-250 per vial exemestene around 150 letro around 250 ummm think that's it and before anyone hits me up I'm not selling it!!!! And not naming my guy

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
please explain`, Im just getting the jist of things, a sd ? kickstart

goat23

goat23

Awards
With injectables it usually takes a few weeks to reach there optimal levels so you basically use something like sd, dbol, anadrol the strong orals for the first 4 weeks while you use the test by then it reaches optimal levels in your system and will also solidify the extra gains you made while on your kick start( sd dbol etc)

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Lol dude Australia will never be America. Sorry bro. All you have to do is compare each country's military budget lol

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yeah and compare it to population as well! I think we are very alike just you guys do everything on a bigger scale, if you have a bigger population pool things are gonna be bigger! But fark wish we had your prices even when our dollar was more than yours we still paid double what you guys do lol we all order off eastbay here otherwise we would need a bank loan : )

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I don't know the Oz prices for AAS but they must be high and I think this is the reason why a lot of Aussies go to Thailand for their gear. You can have a holiday as well as stocking up on cycles as you can buy AAS over the counter. Depending on what you buy it may also work out the same price for the flight/hotel in Thailand as it costs for getting the gear in Oz.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Man those prices are ludicrous. I pay $225 a vial up here in the mines as everything is expensive as **** up here. Make your own test man. Honestly it's so easy and cost effective. For what I pay for my raws, oils, BA, BB, vials, beakers et cetera et cetera I can buy two vials maybe three where as making it I can make 35-40 vials for the same cost.

trentime420

Awards
Yeah and compare it to population as well! I think we are very alike just you guys do everything on a bigger scale, if you have a bigger population pool things are gonna be bigger! But fark wish we had your prices even when our dollar was more than yours we still paid double what you guys do lol we all order off eastbay here otherwise we would need a bank loan : )
Hey just so u know your getting ripped off on gear. No where in the world should be that expensive considering u can order online. 2 vials of test shouldn't run you more than $200 that's full retail.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I get 6 10ml vial of for 250 and get 50 clomid throw in haha

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey just so u know your getting ripped off on gear. No where in the world should be that expensive considering u can order online. 2 vials of test shouldn't run you more than $200 that's full retail.
Yes well try getting that past customs and see how you go. Australian customs are probably one the toughest in the world. The people that have found a way to get gear through can pretty much charge what they want unfortunately.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Believe me I'd got it imported if I didn't want to risk getting nothing at all I'd rather pay through the nose and know I'm getting my gear even though the prices suck here's the lowdown in oz
Your general pro hormone oral is around $100
Sd $150
Dbol $150 up
Test around $200-250
Tren $250
That's what I gotta pay lol if there's somewhere cheaper in aus I'd love to know ; ) where's that pm button lol
Our customs are tough arse they themselves got caught importing **** and stealing stuff from luggage so they play everything down the line now
My little bro is in Cali he rubs it in how cheap gear is there we tried getting it through to me but got seized

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Believe me I'd got it imported if I didn't want to risk getting nothing at all I'd rather pay through the nose and know I'm getting my gear even though the prices suck here's the lowdown in oz
Your general pro hormone oral is around $100
Sd $150
Dbol $150 up
Test around $200-250
Tren $250
That's what I gotta pay lol if there's somewhere cheaper in aus I'd love to know ; ) where's that pm button lol
Our customs are tough arse they themselves got caught importing **** and stealing stuff from luggage so they play everything down the line now
My little bro is in Cali he rubs it in how cheap gear is there we tried getting it through to me but got seized
Seized, everyone's telling me that it's simple to order prohormones over from u.s and they get over simply, besides vials.
And depending on the postage or some crap

DarthSerious

Awards
I have had 100% success using international orders for stealth sachets. It is not hard to figure out legit suppliers. My last order was for 70ml of 250 test e which I paid about $340 total with shipping and WU fees. Get a po box for shipping.