HGH at 25?

antmike

Awards
What's your guys opinion on running a HGH cycle at age 25? I was reading about HGH but I don't know **** about it. My alpha bulk cycle ends this week and I start pct so I won't be cycling for another 3 months. Thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just forget you even thought of this in the first place, you dont go from beginner dhea cycle to hgh. its very different from steroids.

if you mess with hgh and slin without knowing what youre doing, you could accidentally kill yourself

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I seriously doubt exogenous GH is going to have any major effect on a healthy 25 year old, its better served used for older folks looking to get back to youthful levels of GH. You should be making plenty of it naturally at your age, and its best used in conjunction with an AAS cycle not a "GH only" cycle. At 25 you will probably have to use 7-10iu to see any positive results (a 40+ year old might see positive results from 2-3iu)..... Plus it costs an arm and a leg if you didn't already know.

antmike

Awards
Thanks guys. I saw a guy with a bulging stomach that was hard as a rock he says its from HGH abuse?