m1,4add

bige211

Awards
i waited to long, can anyone find it anywhere now

southpaw2

Awards
m1,4add in stock anywhere?

i waited to long, can anyone find it anywhere now
I am also looking for m1,4add - everyone seems out. Anyone know if any more is coming in stock anywhere before the ban?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I must have been one of the last people to get it over at CNW....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thining of getting some of that. I don't really know anything about that particular company though. Also I don't want to contribute to the delinquincy of minors(purchase anything from bb.com). Hahaha. I don't know maybe if I have no other choice. I have 2 bottles of the 10 mg ones from designer supps. I wish I could find some bottles for around $10. Then again, I don't even know if M1,4ad is really worth it to purchase right now so close to the ban with little money...I do have those other 2 bottles though that will probally be useless seeing I can take it at a reasonable dose for a reasonable time with the little amount that I have.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya not familiar with that brand either

GonnaBHuge

Awards
Anyone who is still looking might want to PM me

rwill2001

Awards
good deal, but is that brand legit?
I have no idea, but all the board sponsers were out, everywhere else I looked was out(or way overpriced). So, it was about the only real option I found.

gsteclipse97

Awards
**** i was gonna buy another bottle or two cause i dont have enough left to run another full cycle

bige211

Awards
im so pissed that i missed out, cnw had it for like 15 a bottle, then like anyhting over 4 i think was like 12.50

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the BBing.com deal for the SNS m 1,4 add sounds like a GREAT deal.

90 caps at 30 mg each for 19.95?

that's 2.7 gms for 20 bucks, already capped!

what was the consensus on a good aggressive per day dose for m 1,4? 100-150 mgs?

anyways, anybody got a comment on this company?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

what was the consensus on a good aggressive per day dose for m 1,4? 100-150 mgs?

Sure it may be a good deal...But no one has heard of this company. They may not even meet or come close to label claims. Kinda shady in my opinion. I mean there must be a reason they are not sold out so close to the ban and everyone elese is. The deal may be to good to ge true, and you know the saying....

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established

120-150 mg/day....or if you're lean one dose it about ~250 mg/day hah

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i am well aware noone has said something about this company. the price is right. if somebody i trust could give me some idea they are good, i would be all over it

anyone?

bueller?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i am well aware noone has said something about this company. the price is right. if somebody i trust could give me some idea they are good, i would be all over it

anyone?

bueller?
SNS is without a doubt a quality company. Get the MBol while it lasts. They are smaller so alot of people havent heard of them but I've made friends with one of thier reps recently and I'm taking a stack of thier creatines. I also used thier 4AD in my current and 1st ph stack. I wouldnt vouch for them if I didnt think they were quality supplements.Also they have some of the lowest prices you'll find anywhere which doesnt hurt at all.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
fair enough. i see you only have 23 posts, but you have beenhere since feb. 2004.

that's pretty credible. :)

2.7 gms for $20 capped rocks. i HATE buying capped. i'm a powder guy all the way, but time is of the essence

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have powder and hate capping it!

If you pick up the caps, JJJD, hit me up for a trade!

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I have been using the SNS m-1t. The only other m-1t I've used is vpx monster test. I did not have the same experience. I feel their m-1t product is under dosed. As for their 4-ad product. I'll vouche 4 that. I have some m 1,4ad...the verdict is still out though.

southpaw2

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I was able to pick up the last couple bottles at nutraplanet, plus I can confirm what was said earlier, that both powernutrition.net and bodybuilding.com still have some left.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using the SNS m-1t. The only other m-1t I've used is vpx monster test. I did not have the same experience. I feel their m-1t product is under dosed. As for their 4-ad product. I'll vouche 4 that. I have some m 1,4ad...the verdict is still out though.
So if their m1t is underdosed, and theire 4ad is also underdosed...You can bet that there M1,4AD is underdosed.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The M1T is 10mg a pill. I've never used it but i have a few bottles in my closet and I've heard of people getting great gains from it.

As for the 4AD, gizzle said he liked it and I'm getting good results from a transdermal 4AD they used to carry but stopped and went to pill form.

The M1,4add I've also heard great things about. I wouldnt be worried about it being underdosed.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
So if their m1t is underdosed, and theire 4ad is also underdosed...You can bet that there M1,4AD is underdosed.
Well I felt compared to monster test it was inadequite. As for the the 4-ad. I've been using it for 3 weeks and I'm pleased. They make 300mg/cap. I took 900mg/day-week 1. I've been taking 1200mg/day since. As for the m 1,4ad , I will be stacking that very soon w/superdrol and 4-oh nandrolone decanoate. Anyway their 4-ad(300mg/cap) was $24 a bottle, their m-1t is $16, and their m 1,4ad(30mg/cap) was $19/a bottle. Underdosed or not, thats a dayum deal. This is my verdict on SNS, great prices and pretty decent products. Nuff Said.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
SNS is a good company...I have become good friends with one of the owners and I have no doubt that their products are as good as everyone else. If there is no m14add left from board sponsors i would give them a try. For the price you really cant go wrong.
Same with power nutrition.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS is a good company...I have become good friends with one of the owners and I have no doubt that their products are as good as everyone else. If there is no m14add left from board sponsors i would give them a try. For the price you really cant go wrong.
Same with power nutrition.
Alright then, As long as I heard it from you. I wasn't sure until now. Thanks for clearing things up. You're a stand up kinda guy so I trust you opinion on this. Thanks. Thats the last word on this as far as I am concerned!.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I to can vouch for SNS, they are a quality company. And Wedgy is a good bro as well, big ups to suppcentral. Np can also chime in here as well.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I to can vouch for SNS, they are a quality company. And Wedgy is a good bro as well, big ups to suppcentral. Np can also chime in here as well.
Thanks man, Definately appreciated

Do you post over at SC?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I have alot of respect for sledge stating good things about a competitor. Just goes to show the kind of guy he is.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i agree. this is a great deal 2.7 gms of m1,4add already capped.

and it's very admirable of sledge to give a good competitor props when they are due.

if sledge still had m1,4 powder he would of course be my first choice

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
yep, SOLD OUT!!

i bought the rest of it. ha ha

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit me up with a pm if you want to know another place, a little more pricey but hey. Better hurry up time is running out.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
PumpnPose had stuff going cheap...everything $10.00 a bottle. Not sure what they have left.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, screw bb.com. I am so glad I didn't purchase from them. I chated with one of the reps there about geting some m1,4ad. I don't think I will ever do business there!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 grams (powder, either DS or Omega cant remember which is left), and I have no reason to keep only two grams...so pm me if you want them, but do it fast!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll even take some 4ad powder. That is if you can tell me the volume equilivant in one flat 1/4 teaspoon like bulknutrition.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone want my bottles for some 4ad powder or MDHT caps, or 1test powder let me know. Gotta get rid of it. I might order some 4ad powder so if I don't have to and can just trade this stuff for some I want to know. Its 2 bottles of designer supps m1,4ad. It is the 10mg ones though. I figure its a good deal to trade for some 4ad powder since its so cheap. Anyone?